BY SOAP & GLORY #76 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles
Body lotion is a must after my skin touches water, I've tried so many drugstore & high end including Josie Maran body lotion & this is my favourite thus far. The smell is light as I like unscented body lotions & I don't mind this one at all. It is super moisturizing and thick but dries very quickly so I am able to put on clothes after. A must have for the price too!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
Soap and Glory strikes again. Awesome pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla scent. Not as delicious as the Smoothie Star Body Milk, but still delicious. This one is in a 10.1 oz tub as opposed to the bottle with a pump and it’s thicker. It’s moisturizing and the price point is great. 👍🏽
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I love to use this after a nice bath and a body exfoliator. The smell is AMAZING and really leaves my skin feeling hydrated without being greasy or too sticky. I use it once or twice a week and it keeps my knees from getting too dry. Definitely look for BOGO sales at walgreens!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This makes you smell like a maple covered breakfast food and I love it. It also makes you feel super soft. I really wish they made a bigger size because I feel like I go through this fairly quickly. It’s definitely worth getting if you find yourself in serious need of moisture.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Favorite body butter ever it’s amazing smells great my skin feels amazing after using anything soap and glory it’s like my favorite I can’t get enough this is my fourth little tub I would absolutely recommend this
Maddie E.
Smoothie Star is my favorite scent from Soap and Glory, it’s a vanilla with pistachio I believe. This body butter instantly nourishes my skin and makes it baby soft. I like to apply this right out of the shower or before bed. Totally recommend
Sarah S.
Benton
I love this! It's so nice and creamy.
It makes my skin feel so nice and smooth.
And not greasy... Don't feel like I'm slipping everywhere or anything like that.
It also smells wonderful. Don't eat it though. Just don't. Don't do that.
Stephanie M.
Lakeland , FL
Soap $ Glory makes some of my favorite body care items ever. I love their body butter, scrubs, and mists. I love Alexai the scents they offer and their body creams are some of the best and very affordable. I always buy a tub of them and I don’t think I could live without them.
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I am currently pregnant and I was looking for a uktra moisturizing lotion for my stomach and stretch marks.I love the smell I have been using it everyday and its a great iteam to buy. Super worth it.It comes 15.00 at sephora and its a big tub that would last me a long time.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
this is my absolute holy grail body butter. The price is reasonable, the product is generous, the smell is divine beyond words, and it soaks into your skin like a dream. I will always repurchase this and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body butter. Soap and Glory cannot go wrong.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?