Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Body Buttercream, Pistachio, Almond and Sweet Vanilla Fragrance, 10.1 oz

BY SOAP & GLORY

Intensive 5-Oil™ Super Nourishing Formula with Vanilla and; Coconut Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows* with a Smoothie Star™. Pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla fragrance. Features: Amazing on Dry Legs! Pistachio, Almond and; Sweet Vanilla Promotes Silky, Sexy Skin see more...

Sheri J.
Winnipeg, MB
Soapy and Glory always delivers in the scent department! Never too much but always just enough of the most fresh beautiful smell! I always use this product throughout the winter because living in Canada means very dry and cold weather. It is a constant must to use lotion or body butter every single day. The reason that I recommend this product over so many others is the fact that I put it on in the morning and when I get home in there evening my skin in still hydrated and smelling fabulous!! This is a must have for anyone with dry skin needing a big drink of moisture that stays all day!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Soap and glory provide us with alot of great products and this is definitely one of my favorite's. It has a whipped consistency and it is not heavy or greasy. It blends right into the skin and it smells like no other. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
This smells so amazing ! And it is so soft and gentle on the skin, it's so moisturizing ! The scent it light and not too heavy, just perfect. It rubs in nicely and soaks in rather quickly. I received it as a gift and I'm so pleased, I love it and think it's well worth it !
Abi D.
I love Soap and Glory, and this product makes me so happy after every bath! The smell is amazing and it really does make my skin glow. I have sensitive skin, and this product never burn or leaves any kind of irritation on my skin. I would buy this product again and again.
Hiba C.
Raleigh, NC
absolutely love this product! ive had problems with bumps on my arms all my life, my whole family has them and exfoliating wasnt cutting it.
A friend recommended this to me and ive never turnt back! arms as smooth as a baby's bottom! Would recommend ordering it from the actual website to avoid an tampering.
Sierra Z.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I LOVE this stuff! It is my holy grail when it comes to body butter! I bought this at Ulta and I use it every day on my legs and arms. It smells amazing and it makes my skin smell amazing and well as keeps it hydrated and smooth! Highly recommend!
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
I love anything pistachio honestly. I am always trying stuff at work and this is something we sell. Soap and Glory is an amazing brand with amazing product. From skin to makeup it's all amazing. I love their body sprays. Great if you're going for a light scent.
Kyli G.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this product so so much. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling great. It's probably going to last forever because a little goes a long ways. The price is great for how much product you get and how long it lasts. I absolutely recommend!
Marybeth H.
North Port, FL
This makes your skin so smooth and soft. It smells really sweet and just feels amazing on the skin. I love using this right after the shower. The smell last a while on the body . I would buy this time and time again. I personally love it.
Little J.
Sathorn, Bangkok
Soap and glory is my favorite i have been using them for a while. This in particular is really nice. Very gentle on the skin. I use it everyday it just smells really good like i wanna eat it. Its not expensive