Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubSoap & Glory
Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 101oz

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz

[product:soap-&-glory-smoothie-star-breakfast-scrub-101oz] - what is the actual smell of this? Does it have sulfates? The coconut one is my favorite so far but i want to try others.
does this help with clear skin?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz!
Product Highlights
This is the first scrub I've bought from Soap and Glory and I'm thrilled. First, the scent is amazing! Second, the sugar scrub is gentle yet effective. Third, it not only exfoliates but also moisturizers! What more could you ask for! I bought two bottles during the Ulta BOGO event! #bestof2015in reviews
It's really difficult for me to find a scrub that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or leave me with breakouts. This scrub smells amazing and does a great job of exfoliating without being too abrasive. in reviews
Smells great and my skin feels amazing when I'm done. I have dry skin and this helps my skin maintain that soft, hydrated feeling. in reviews
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by Alena L.
This oat, shea butter and sugar exfoliating scrub did a great job of making my skin soft. The scent is delicious and reminds me of a caramel cookie! Thank you Soap & Glory for a complimentary sample.
Brenda F.
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by Brenda F.
I love this scrub! I like the formula and smells amazing and makes my skin soft. If you like sweet scents,I think you will like this scrub.Also is not expensive and works well. I only use it for my body though.I would recommend this scrub if you like sweet scents. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
Neha S.
Lynnwood, WA
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by Neha S.
Purchased at: Target
When u ask ur boo to do some shopping for you! Sale so crazy, he buys everything two 😂🙏🤦🏻‍♀️😍 to have baby soft skin, that's all u need Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz #soapandglory #soapandgloryusa #skincare #skin #bodybutter #embryolisse #loreal #mascara #love #makeup #beauty #beautyblogger #bblogger
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by Jessie E.
I absolutely love Soap and Glory brand and this scrub is the bomb. I love how grainy it is so it makes my skin feels extra soft and ready to hydrate with some lotion. It smells so so yummy, like maple syrup drizzled oatmeal.
Victoria A.
Philadelphia, PA
This body scrub is one of my favorites, and is a staple in my shower. Anytime my skin feels a little dry I scrub down with this for soft smooth skin. The scent is the most amazing maple sugar smell that instantly relaxes me. This is one product that I will always have in my shower.
Julia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by Julia D.
My new favorite! Needed a exfoliator before I shaved my legs and this product is amazing. Soft when you first touch it but gritty and smooth once on the skin. After I used this, I rinse it off and apply shaving cream. The post shave is so amazingly soft, I’m glad I made this purchase. You also don’t really have to use a lot which is great because the price point is moderate so you definitely want to get the most bang for your buck. Don’t srcub too hard but just enough! 🥳
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by Emily G.
I am IN LOVE with this scent! I was super excited to try this scrub as I love warm, maple smells. I was not at all disappointed! Upon first opening the jar it didn’t seem to be that scented, however once you dig in and rub it on your skin the heavenly scent emerges! It’s wonderful for a treat and leaves my skin super smooth, lightly scented, and free of dead skin and dry patches.
angelina R.
san antonio
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub - 10.1oz uploaded by angelina R.
i’ve been using this stuff forever and i’m really happy with the result it’s smells really good and gets rid of any strawberry bumps or ingrown hairs it is really affordable too i would recommend this if you have trouble with bumpy or ashy legs
Leighanne H.
Brandon, MS
I am not a fan of the smell of this. It is a way too sweet smell. So I would only get this scent if you are looking to smell like maple syrup. Other than that the texture of the scrub is great.
Sarah S.
Benton, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff really exfoliates the body really well. I loved using it on my legs and arms to get rid of excess skin during the winter months. It really helps if you are scaly. One downside is that this stuff actually attracted ants into the bathroom. Even when washing the stuff down the drain, they are drawn to this product. I can’t blame them though. It smells really good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...