BY SOAP & GLORY

An award-winning, skin-smoothing oat, shea butter, and sugar body smoother with a great maple scent. The SMOOTHIE STAR™ BREAKFAST SCRUB features a super skin-smoothing blend of cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almond, and honey extracts to gently polish, smooth, and moisturize the skin.

It is formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.

Research results: In a survey conducted on 50 women within 6 weeks of use:

- 96% found the product easy to use

- 87% found the fragrance to be pleasant

- 78% said their skin felt soft after use

- 76% said their skin felt smooth

Ingredients: Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Powder, Dipropylene Glycol, Mel (Honey), Prunus Amygdalus Dulsis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub
  • "This is the first scrub I've bought from Soap and Glory and I'm thrilled. First, the scent is amazing! Second, the sugar scrub is gentle yet effective. Third, it not only exfoliates but also moisturizers! What more could you ask for! I bought two bottles during the Ulta BOGO event! #bestof2015" in 38 reviews
  • "It's really difficult for me to find a scrub that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or leave me with breakouts. This scrub smells amazing and does a great job of exfoliating without being too abrasive. " in 29 reviews
  • "Smells great and my skin feels amazing when I'm done. I have dry skin and this helps my skin maintain that soft, hydrated feeling. " in 28 reviews
Pawsitive B.
Kansas City
I was going to repurchase the Tree Hut scrubs that I normally choose but a coworker talked me into trying this scrub from Soap and Glory. I was intrigued when I saw how dense the scrub was and not mushy. I felt as though the density would mean it would last longer and not become so liquidey in the shower. That was the one downside to the Tree Hut scrubs was that it would catch water in the tub when I had the shower going and it would immediately start to become super watery and lose it's friction and texture. So I felt as though I was going through the tubs super quick. However the price of the Tree Hut scrub is about half of the Soap and Glory but if I can get more uses out of this one I find the price to be justified. So far I am LOVING this scrub. It has a super yummy oatmeal and pancakes scent to it, again this does not imply it has fragrance in it, the ingredients are just very potent. The scrub seems to remain pretty solid, almost like a dense pomade texture even when a little water gets in the tub. I have used this on my armpits and on my entire body between tanning sessions and I love how smooth it makes my skin feel. Highly recommend!
Jessica C.
Ashdown
I've been using this scrub for almost a year now and I am LOVING it! I only use it about once a week on my legs after I shave (I used to use it before until I read how someone else uses theirs... I tried their method and liked it better than mine!) and my legs come out nice and smooth! It also smells really good without being overly sweet or overpowering which is nice. So far, I'm on my third jar since originally trying it. I don't regret trying it and will continue to repurchase for as long as they make it!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I’m a total Soap and Glory groupie lol. This is one of my favorite body scrubs. Again they killed it with the scent, maple. It smells like breakfast...maple syrup #yum. It has the perfect amount of grit. Not too abrasive, not too subtle. Plus there are oils in it, so when I rinse it off, my body feels so smoothe. As with all of the other Soap and Glory products, the price point is great. Catch it on a BOGO half off sale at Ulta.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I grabbed this because I was looking for a nice exfoliator and because I absolutely love Soap & Glory's products and their cool retro packaging.  I love the scent of this!  It smells like maple pancakes and syrup, just like breakfast.  The only complaint I have about this is that the consistency is not as "gel like" as I normally like to use.  It's more of a thicker feeling.  It does a great job at exfoliating though!  I have these small bumps on my upper arms, (keratosis pilaris) and I mainly use this for smoothing those bumps out and it leaves my skin so soft.  I hear that its also amazing for shaving with as well!
Breanna W.
There are so many pros for this product! The smell, the quality, etc. First of all the smell reminds me of subtle scent of vanilla and maple syrup. I almost want to eat it. It is called breakfast smoothie so I guess that makes sense. I love how the smell lingers after you used it on your body. Another thing is that size of the container provides you with a lot of product. I usually use it once a week, especially after I shaved my legs. My legs turn out so soft. It's a really great product for the winter or summer. Or all year around!! Highly recommend this to anyone who are breakfast lovers.
Elli E.
This is the first body scrub that I have purchased and I cannot explain how much I LOVE this product.  Leaves my skin soft and smooth especially for the low price.  I use this product with S&G righteous butter butter and the combination is amazing.  I HIGHLY recommend this product for everyone!
Nicole B.
Saint Peters, MO
I'm a certified body scrub junkie. Ive tried 30 something different scrubs within the last 10 years or so. I've even tried makeing them myself to find that perfect scrub... No longer. I found this little tub at Target for 20% off about a year ago. Search over... The smell of maple is delish. It also lingers after you rinse it off. The roughness is just enough to do the job. I'll never have to try another scrub again.
Samantha M.
God this stuff smells so damn good! Literally smells like breakfast (pancakes and syrup) . First off I've already stocked up on this. I was having trouble getting my skin to recover from winter and It had caused me to have super dry,rough skin.... It is great for exfoliating your whole body. All your dry patches,and cracked feet. It moisturizer as you exfoliate. So it Doesn't leave u feeling stripped. My body feels so soft and smooth after wards. I use it a few times a week! Definitely helped with my dry legs so much!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I've been using this scrub for two weeks and it is LIFE. I love this scrub!! The smell is wonderful, it really exfoliates the skin, and leaves me feeling wonderful! A little bit goes a long way. The scrub is not too rough, like most scrubs I found are, and my skin hasn't broken out from using every other day. Pair this with the Soap and Glory lotion after the shower and it truly feels like I've left the spa after using their products. Highly recommend!
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
This stuff is pretty good for the price! It definitely smooths my skin out but I kind of wish it had a more fresh scent to it rather than smelling like straight up syrup. Overall, I would recommend this product.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Where do they sell this?? Looks like a really good scrub
Cailyn E.
South Lyon, MI
Is the smell of this one good or does it smell really artificial?
Does the scent linger on the skin?
Hannah N.
Where can I buy this?
Tara C.
Is this product worth buying?

Amazon