Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Spray, 3.3 oz uploaded by Erin B.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With Freshboost™24 technology, Soap and; Glory's Smoothie Star™ Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed and smelling magnifi-scent. With soothing warm notes of Sweet Almond and Rich Vanilla blended with a comforting creamy base of Sandalwood and lush Musk. Could this be the world's most irresistible spritz? Smoothie Star Body Spray see more...

Erin B.
Soap & Glory is my new go to brand! It smells amazing and it’s not super strong. I’m always carrying it with me and every time I’m in Walgreens I pick up some more as well as trying other products from the brand! Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Spray
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
This body spray is amazing, it smells good and it stays on for a while. The bottle is very unique and different which I love. This one is better then the alternatives so I definitely recommend this. I don't think this needs improvement at all it's perfect the way it is.
Brittany P.
Smells amazing! Like vanilla cookies, and it lasts forever! I'm a waitress and I always get compliments on my scent, which is amazing because it means they smelt it over all that food! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Amazing product, for an amazing price!
MP P.
Los Angeles
I looove the smell of this product and just about all of their products! It leaves you smooth and soft, supple and protected from dry skin all day! It's not drying or irritated on sensitive skin such as my own and it's a great value, which you can't beat!
syrenity p.
this product was exceptionaly pleasing and I had high hopes that is most definitely reached my expectations. it is very very long lasting and leaves an amazing finish to it I bought it at a near by ulta and the packaging was very simple yet cute
Jessica R.
Plymouth, MA
I really like the smell of this because it's not too harsh or strong and doesn't have a chemical smell to it, I buy it from ulta, only complaint is it doesn't last very long but would still recommend
Ashley C.
Love this lotion! It has a nice lighter scent, goes on great, and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my skin hydrated all day! I use it from head to toe.
Dana C.
S Setauket, NY
This smells DELISH. I shower before bed and use it every night. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It is a GREAT price point and lasts a long time.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I own like 10 bottles , the smell in amazing !
Everything I go somewhere someone askes me what perfume I'm wearing it lasts long and it not to harsh
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this soap it makes my skin feel great honestly it's just such a great soap I look forward to getting more I definitely recommend