BY SOAP & GLORY

A lower-body firming serum that battles the bulge while you sit. Formulated with an exclusive, patented, pressure-sensitive microsphere technology that releases more caffeine when you’re stuck sitting down, this is a must-have product for anyone with desk jobs or anyone who spends time balanced on their bottoms. This extra-strength body-firming serum contains a powerful blend of actives that include: the exclusive Firmigen™ caffeine complex; the oxygen-boosting Detoxyboost™ technology with ginseng; the super-concentrated Pressocapsular-Firm Plus™ system with microspheres of extended-release caffeine that activate when you sit on them; and Puffdrain 82™, a special combination of peptides that, in conjunction with massage, help to support the body’s natural circulation process, visually smooth bumpy areas, and reduce puffiness. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product dispenses through the CIRCU-360™ ergonomically engineered tri-ball massage roller. Research results:Independent user trial results based on self-evaluation of 51 user trial participants after 4 weeks: - 96% said skin looked smoother - 92% said skin looked tighter - 91% said skin felt more moisturized - 89% said skin felt firmer - 87% said skin looked more toned - 81% said thighs appeared more contoured - 83% said the appearance of cellulite on skin was less noticeable - 79% said the appearance of ‘orange peel effect’ was less noticeable

• How well does this work? I work out regularly and still have an i...1 Answers
  • A question for the frequent users... After how many uses did you...1 Answers
  • Does this product really work ? It's kind of hard... Be the first to answer!
Sarah R.
Turpin, OK
So far I love it! I haven’t quite been at it for 2 weeks yet, but I’m starting to see some improvement in the firmness of the skin in the area if application. My only complaint would be that it’s not super easy to apply, and it’s hard to get the serum to come out when you squeeze the tube.
Supathena! ❤.
Marriottsvl, MD
Purchased this at Ulta 1-2x. I don’t know if this works honestly but mentally it makes me feel better about myself (like I am pampering myself with a “treatment”).
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It feels nice and tingly and warms when I used this I was working out and I felt like it didn't tighten my skin, however the stretchmakrs are still there so idk how well it worked
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
So far so good. I purchased this products after staring at it for about a year at Ulta. I haven't used this product for very long but I am starting to see a bit of a difference. I know it takes time. You expect immediate change and I'm not but I do like that I have started to see a few of the dimples look a bit more firm. I'm not going to lie the massages can hurt a bit sometimes. Just like a regular message on your back you have to "hit" it hard to start the blood circulation in that problem area. After the message my skin, in certain areas, looks really red. Even though it hurts after I'm relaxed my thighs start feeling really relaxed which I really like. I'm really looking forward to seeing more results. I think this product may be a good investment.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand but with that being said this product was pointless. Purchased this at boots on sale and was excited to try it. Who doesn't want a product that's going to tighten up their skin on their thighs and tush. I used this consistently and saw no difference. When applied there is a tingling sensation and I always thought it was working but after a while I noticed my legs looked exactly the same, wishful thinking on my part when purchasing.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
I don't know if this actually does anything in regards to getting rid of cellulite but I found an even better use for it. I have nerve damage from a hip surgery that I had last year (2016) and it covers my entire right thigh. This product and the roller balls on the packaging have brought so much of my feeling back in my thigh. It's been a miracle product for me.
Delaney G.
I found the formula to be a very gel like consistency which was excellent. The product was cooling and the head of the tube made it easy to massage in. It also had a nice scent and I would recommend to anyone.
Lauren W.
First of all I'd just like to say how much I love this product and why I only gave it 4 out of the 5 stars possible. So the product comes as it's seen with a clip on lifld so you can see what you're working with before you actually buy the product. The product comes with a kind of rollerball effect which you roll over your skin, you may have to squeeze the tube a little at the same time as i felt like nothing was coming out. The first time I used it was after a bath and i felt a very strong burning sensation, whether it was just because I had open pores or because it was my first time using it I'm unsure... Your skin definitely feels tighter after the first use and reduces the look of cellulite! Would highly recommend this product but find using it after the bath unsuitable!
Briana L.
Aurora, CO
Ok, I love this product. But first let me say...there is no miracle cream/cure that you can put on your cellulite that will make it magically disappear. Sorry, but that's a cold hard fact.

Now on to the good stuff....this product does work, but you do have to use it every day and you have to really work it into your skin. You will see less dimpling for sure and your cellulite won't get worse. To see even better results....work out. Do lunges, squats, run a couple times a week and you will definitely see BIG improvements. I used it straight for 1 month twice a day, combining with working out 2-3 times per week and it made a difference...not huge...but big enough that I could see. I honestly don't see this really "working" for someone who doesn't work out and have some activity in their life.

Some people don't like the way this product "heats" up. That is a little unnerving at first. I found for me, I slather it on after my shower and let it "set" while I get ready in the morning. I wear a night shirt and let my the cream dry into my legs. By the time I get dressed, there is only a slight "heat" radiating. At night, I slather a little on and wear some baggie, comfy sweats a couple hours before bed.
Rachael M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. The hate part is because this stuff gets HOT! Like you feel like you're enveloped in a heating pad that is too hot. I can't attest for how well this works on cellulite, it didn't seem to do anything for mine. However, I love using this on stretch marks after I exercise. I find that it makes them fade pretty quickly. It has a sort of citrus/menthol scent, like a medicated cough drop, which doesn't really bother me. Overall, this is potent stuff that actually makes a difference in stretch marks.
Emma G.
Weymouth, Dorset
Ive been looking at this product for a while now and was wondering of it actually as good as they say it is?
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
A question for the frequent users... After how many uses did you notice a difference in your problem areas?
Courtney M.
How well does this work? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite. Good price? Yay or nay?
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
Has anyone actually seen results from this??
staci I.
Does this actually work? And where can you find it?