BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory's super-sizing, extra-strength collagen plumping lip gloss. Give low-volume lips some va va va BOOM with this super-strength XL lip plumping gloss. Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme Plump is formulated with circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors that explode in volume up to 10X when applied to your lips, and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler.

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump
  • "I love to use this lip plumper when I do my Lana del Rey-inspired 60s lip with my Sky Line Pink Revlon lipstick. It pairs well with the look I'm going for." in 1510 reviews
  • "Forget the Kylie jenner lip challenge thingy get some of this on your pout . It's glossy but not overly sticky and gives your lips that just been kissed plump . I love this . " in 251 reviews
  • "Tingles while applying product , long lasting and Color is gorgeous, very shiny and I keep it travelling " in 151 reviews
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Full lips? Lasting? No, not really. Stings? Hardly. I like to apply plumpers as a ‘step 1’ to my makeup routine, while I’m priming, to really let the product absorb on my pout. I’ve had better plumpers, and rather just buy the XXL, because it’s usually the same price ($14) at Ulta.
Rachel S.
Clarkston
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite lip plumper! I have been buying for a couples months now and love the tingly feeling it gives off! It’s extremely easy to use and high quality especially at a drug store price! The only downfall of this product is that it wears off/ wipes off very easily.
Mariam A.
Long-lasting, natural-looking, weightless, matte, refreshing, non-transferring, this product is perfection for the minimalist! My partner has never said he “liked” my lipstick before yesterday when I wore this and the first day I sampled it in the Sephora store. Be sure to exfoliate then moisturize the lips (with a good quality balm—not Chapstick!) before application because this lip color will cling to any dead skin. The tingling sensation takes a while to dissipate which was noticeable to me since I’ve already got plump lips. But it’s worth it for the finish of this product. It looked the same hours after I applied it. I visit the app to purchase again on sale, but I saw it is sold out. I’ve even put an alert on it.

My makeup routine consists of spot concealing, setting powder, mascara. This product may be more preferable as a base color/primer for the heavier makeup user (i.e. >15min makeup routine).
Danielle H.
Austin
Purchased at: Target
Not a huge fan of this product. After about 5 seconds, I can start to feel a tingly sensation which turns into a burning feeling (which I realize is normal for lip plumpers). I don’t really see a “plumping” effect, but it does make them nice and shiny!
Nathalie X.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works so amazing! I use this every time I go out or I take pictures because not only does it make your lips super glowing but it also makes them appear bigger 😻😻 I love how this product works because it does not make my lips super red (:
Haley B.
Columbus
I bought the Xl Extreme-Plump based on me trying the clear gloss and LOVING it. Soap & Glory is one of my favorite beauty brands and when I saw this I had to try it. Let me tell you it did not disappoint. It did its job and my lips felt fuller.
Nicole A.
NEW JERSEY
 I think that this product is exactly what it claims to be however if you’re looking for an even bigger plump for your pout I would go with the soap and glory lip plumper in ex ex L that one is amazing it’s really good it works it actually really plumps your power and makes your Paul looks so cute and it lasts for about 4 to 6 hours and you reapply and it lasts another 4 to 6 hours and it’s great hands down would highly recommend love it I love the both of these products but if I had to pick I would definitely pick the XXL lip plumper from soap and glory if you want to get an even bigger plump going on!!
Cristina F.
Favorite drugstore plumper to date! It’s moisturizing , especially when used on chapped lips. There’s an OBVIOUS plump to my pout that I LOVE. There is definite a bite to the tingle but nothing that is bothersome or remotely painful. I know others don’t like the tingle to plumpers - if that’s you, you won’t use this. But I can’t stress enough.. if you’re looking for a drugstore plumper that works - GRAB this!

My only con - it doesn’t last more than 3-4 hours and you must reapply. With that said, I haven’t found one yet available in your typical store that works longer than that for this price point.
Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this for a year now and I love how it feels like little people walking on my lips lol. It males my lips fuller than normally are and keeps them moisturized. I will always re purchase this products. No stinging etc...
Judy Y.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This works. It’s not as sticky as their other glosses, and doesn’t just feel like it’s working, it really does. It’s clear so it’s good to use over stains or lipsticks. This is a great brand and has several other awesome products
Candace I.
I really want to try this but have heard so many mixed reviews on it. Does this actually work or can someone recommend one that does??
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Were do they sell it at and how long doea your lips stay plump?
Arely R.
Where I can find this product?
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
How is the performance of this product and how long does it last?
Lauren H.
Greenway , Wrexham
What lip plumper does everyone recommend?