BY SOAP & GLORY #10 in Lip Plumper

Soap & Glory's super-sizing, extra-strength collagen plumping lip gloss. Give low-volume lips some va va va BOOM with this super-strength XL lip plumping gloss. Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme Plump is formulated with circulation-enhancing LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors that explode in volume up to 10X when applied to your lips, and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler.

• Is this safe you use daily?2 Answers
  • Does this lip plumper sting your lips? Also, how fast doe...3 Answers
  • Ive been passing this product in stores wondering if it a...4 Answers
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump
  • "I love to use this lip plumper when I do my Lana del Rey-inspired 60s lip with my Sky Line Pink Revlon lipstick. It pairs well with the look I'm going for." in 1180 reviews
  • "Forget the Kylie jenner lip challenge thingy get some of this on your pout . It's glossy but not overly sticky and gives your lips that just been kissed plump . I love this . " in 191 reviews
Megan D.
Cleveland, OH
It's a lip plumper. Does it do what it says it's suppose to? Yes. I have seen a difference after using this, plus you can feel the difference too. When you first apply this, it's a very moisturizing texture, which is great. Once it's on, give it a few seconds and you will feel it working. A bearable tingle will approach your lips (feels good to me) which means the plumping is in action. Plumping doesn't last that long on your lips but it's a cool thing to have around if you're feeling a little bold. No, the plumping isn't extreme, which is great. I overall like the product, it's a bit pricey, I paid over 10$ for this. I do like it. It moisturizes my lips very good and it's so glossy, and a comfortable! I personally like having it around!
Mariam A.
Long-lasting, natural-looking, weightless, matte, refreshing, non-transferring, this product is perfection for the minimalist! My partner has never said he “liked” my lipstick before yesterday when I wore this and the first day I sampled it in the Sephora store. Be sure to exfoliate then moisturize the lips (with a good quality balm—not Chapstick!) before application because this lip color will cling to any dead skin. The tingling sensation takes a while to dissipate which was noticeable to me since I’ve already got plump lips. But it’s worth it for the finish of this product. It looked the same hours after I applied it. I visit the app to purchase again on sale, but I saw it is sold out. I’ve even put an alert on it.

My makeup routine consists of spot concealing, setting powder, mascara. This product may be more preferable as a base color/primer for the heavier makeup user (i.e. >15min makeup routine).
Cristina F.
Favorite drugstore plumper to date! It’s moisturizing , especially when used on chapped lips. There’s an OBVIOUS plump to my pout that I LOVE. There is definite a bite to the tingle but nothing that is bothersome or remotely painful. I know others don’t like the tingle to plumpers - if that’s you, you won’t use this. But I can’t stress enough.. if you’re looking for a drugstore plumper that works - GRAB this!

My only con - it doesn’t last more than 3-4 hours and you must reapply. With that said, I haven’t found one yet available in your typical store that works longer than that for this price point.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
All the buzz!!! This literally makes my lips feel like they’re buzzing- I find the product to irritate my lips a little (that’s kind of the point of a plumper though so it swells your lips) hence four out of five- I have purchased this through Sephora and would be open to purchasing again- the packaging is cute, the name kitschy, and the flavor (chocolate) is addictive! Definitely a great idea for someone who wants to plump their lips! Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This entire line has become a staple in my purse and makeup bag. While my foundation sets I add this to my lips then wait about 10 mins and wipe off and add my lipstick. It lesve behind nice plumped lips and a great moisture base for other products. On no makeup days I wear it by itself for hydrated plumped lips! I love wesring it over or under nudestar.#soap&glory #Influenster
BillieJo H.
Smells amazing, like chocolate and vanilla - has no taste though. It works really good and looks great. Lasts like a varnish type gloss but without the stickiness. I love the sassy name and always find it amusing how people react to it when I pull it out. My only complaint is it’s not as easily found as some other plumping glosses. Color is minimal, so limited selection of variety isn’t an issue for me - the action is the main focus, of course.
Abbie S.
I’m obsessed with lip plumpers and have tried almost every plumper our there. This one does not disappoint. If you are not a fan of a tingly sensation, I do not recommend. This plumper is probably the only one that actually tingles and almost feels like a vibration in your lips. Obviously, it doesn’t make your lips SIZES bigger but it for sure adds a plump. This gloss goes over all lipsticks and last for hours. Highly recommend this product.
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Pumping- I can’t say that I noticed any significant change in the size of my lips after using this product, maybe a minor plump.. My sister agreed that she didn’t notice anything major. Nonetheless, I definitely felt the tingling!!

Gloss- I like that it’s just a clear gloss you can throw on over any color. The shine is durable and lasts a long time.

Overall- Would be interested how other lip plumps compare. Not sure if this is the best one...
Kallie A.
Lynchburg
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Extreme-Plump isn’t like the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. With Too Faced, you get a slightly uncomfortable stinging sensation. With this product, it isn’t uncomfortable at all. It just tingles. My only complaint is it smells a little strange and i’m not sure if it makes my lips actually any bigger BUT the gloss makes them look luscious! Pretty good for an affordable lip gloss.
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
I bought this product from our local drug store hoping to be able to find something to compare to my too face lip injection but at a cheaper price point. I applied this for the first time and got the tingling feeling on my lips like I have with other lip plumpers however I did notice that it’s more sticky leaves a sticky feeling after applying. If that part of it was gone I would recommend it to other people!
Candace I.
I really want to try this but have heard so many mixed reviews on it. Does this actually work or can someone recommend one that does??
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
How long do these last? If applied in the morning, do I have to reapply once all the gloss comes off, or do they stay plumped throughout the day?
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
How is the performance of this product and how long does it last?
Katie R.
How does it feel in regards to the tingle? Does it hurt your lips?
Kelly C.
Halifax, NS
Does anyone find this product works wonders??