MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossSoap & Glory
Sexy Mother Pucker XL Clear Lip Gloss

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss

by Soap & Glory

Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss

I really want to try this product. I can't find it in my area. Anyone know if it's been discontinued? Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss
Does this product irritate your lips ?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
I love to use this lip plumper when I do my Lana del Rey-inspired 60s lip with my Sky Line Pink Revlon lipstick. It pairs well with the look I'm going for.in reviews
Forget the Kylie jenner lip challenge thingy get some of this on your pout . It's glossy but not overly sticky and gives your lips that just been kissed plump . I love this . in reviews
Tingles while applying product , long lasting and Color is gorgeous, very shiny and I keep it travelling in reviews
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Marissa I.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a pretty good plumping gloss. The plump is noticeable and the gloss makes the lips look more full. Can be sticky though! Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I don’t feel that this gloss plumps my lips very much, but I do like the smell, color and shimmer, and tingle of it. It is a nice gloss but not a lot of plump!
Mackenzie L.
Tallahassee, FL
Best lip plumper I've ever tried! In the past trying a new lip plumper has always felt risky to me. In my experience plumper has always left a burning uncomfortable feeling... The Soap & Glory Sexy Mother *ucker Plumper will leave your lips feeling like tingly little pillow clouds. You will feel it start to activate as soon as it is applied! It is tasteless but has a sweet sugary smell. The smell is sensational but do not eat it or lick it all off your lips! Why? Because it is not meant to be ingested... and if you lick it off your lips it will leave a funny feeling on your tongue. If you don't like having gloss on until it dries naturally then Just leave it on for 10 mins and wipe off residue. Tada! Plumped up lips! I like the gloss but I bet its thickness isnt for everyone. Still best plumper ever!
Olga Y.
Oregon City, OR
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Olga Y.
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Olga Y.
I wanted to try Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL extreme plump lip gloss. When you put it on right away it feels like your lips are vibrating, this only lasts about 10-15 minutes. The sent is mild and pleasant. As for seeing any results...I definitely did not see it! Unlike getting juvederm done you see major results immediately. Photo is of me with juvederm. I would not get this again as a regular lip-gloss, there are better glosses that are cheaper! [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-xl-extreme-plump-lip-gloss---0.33-fl-oz]
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Finally, a lip plumper that really works! Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss is the best lip plumping gloss I have tried. I feel the burn as soon as it is applied and it lasts for 5-10 minutes. I see a difference in my lips appearing fuller in just a few minutes. The Too Faced-Lip Injection gloss did not do anything at all to plump my lips so I am very happy I found this. I paid $14, they are on sale at ULTA for BOGO 1/2 off. Highly recommended!
Sydney T.
Albany, GA
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Sydney T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells like chocolate 🍫. I really love this it tingles a lot which I also love and really works. Highly recommended
Diva B.
Lafayette , IN
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Diva B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Some people may say I am obsessed. I just tell them that this is a necessity in my life. I put it on every night before I go to sleep. The tingling helps me to focus on something other than my anxiety. I also use it every time before I apply a lipstick. It gives my lips that extra va-va-voom. I have these little gems hidden everywhere.
Jamie M.
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Jamie M.
I like this lip plumper, I was expecting more from it, similar to the effects from Lip Surge Plumper because of how well it was reviewed on the Sephora website, but it wasn’t as dramatic as that. I’d probably invest in the Too Faced Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss instead because I noticed much more of a plumpness using that product compared to this one. I also didn’t love or hate the smell of it so it was kind of underwhelming to me. If you’re interested in a more subtle plumpness this is definitely the product for you. If you want more of a “lip filler” effect, this is probably won’t help you achieve that.
Veronica P.
Cutchogue, NY
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss uploaded by Veronica P.
This product is great but doesn’t last as long as I’d like. Maybe it’s not the strongest version but I thought it would make my lips look more pump. I’ve never tried a product like this until today maybe I need to try a little more before I can fully give a good review.
Henna G.
It's really plumbing, with a nice tingly feeling, I got mine at target!! I use it usually right before my lipsticks.

131 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
il y a un an
Has anyone tried the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ XL Clear Lip Gloss ? Im obsessed with lip plumper lately and wanna know if its worth a try
Tessa D. il y a 10 mois
Yes it’s my go to ! It’s just as effective as the too faced but a fraction of the cost. I would try it