2 colors available

BY SOAP & GLORY #8 in Lip Plumper

A super moisturizing lip gloss with triple-action peptide pillow-plumping effect. Ultrashiny, smoothing, and hydrating, this triple-action SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ PILLOW PLUMP™ XXL lip plumping gloss features LIPSWELL™ natural flower oil infusion and glassy-shine technology. The extreme volume moisture gloss formula has also been injected with 3XL-PEPTIDE PLUMP™ complex, the components of which have been shown in in-vitro tests to help increase levels of hyaluronic acid, support fat cells, and give an 'autoplump' built-in cushioning effect. Lips are left lustrous, moisturized, and looking perfectly plumped. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a test of 57 people using Soap & Glory's SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ PILLOW PLUMP™ XXL for 28 days: - 91% found that this lip gloss left their lips with a more defined shape - 89% found that after using this product their lips felt plumper - 88% found that after using this product their lips felt fuller - 86% found that after using this product their lips felt more moisturized see more...

• Is this worth it or are there other lip plumper out there that work...2 Answers
  • I have super dry lips due to some chemo medications I take for Lup...2 Answers
  • How long does it make them look full? 2 Answers
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Pinkwell
I used the formula that came in a silver and pink tube years ago (not sure what it was called or if they still sell it). I had recently received a sample of Dior's plumping gloss and while I enjoyed how it filled in the lines in my lips and gave my top lip the appearance of being 'plumper' I missed the tingle I had come to associate with using S&G's lip plumper. My bottom lip is a perfect size for me (plenty big) but I've always wanted to even out my much smaller top lip. This gloss is perfect. I have it in the nude shade and it's perfect for every day use. I find the tingle to be pleasurable but I could see where it might be too intense for some users. The tingle lasts anywhere from 10-30 minutes and I do find that it actually plumps my lips, especially my top one. That effect seems to last anywhere from 30 minutes- a couple hours. I have found the more that I use it the longer it seems to last. Also, accidentally falling asleep in this was actually the best morning surprise ever - my lips were plumper for more than half the day. Absolutely love this product and this brand!
Katheri P.
Katheri P.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Coy Toy
So, I got this in Pinkwell along with the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss. I wanted to see if there was a difference between the regular and the XXL. I did notice a bit of a difference and the XXL definitely gives more plump. It also doesn't seem to smell AS bad. I like the container better too. They both seem to be pretty long-lasting to me (aside from when you're eating, drinking, kissing... ya know). I love the strong tingling sensation you get from XXL! It adds an awesome shine to your lips, however, it does get a bit sticky after a while. Never the less, I'll probably purchase this again some time.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Pinkwell
This DOES make the lips feel tingly. Depending on pain tolerence, it will either be just a tingle, or very slight pins and needles effect. I feel like it has mint or menthol, as it has a slight cooling effect. Not sure how much it actually plumps the lips, but it's gorgeous. Not much pigment, but a nice topper for a lip look (or a gloss if you have crazy nice pink lips). Smells VERY strongly of marshmallows, but fades down after just a minute or so.
AnnieJo T.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
Review for: Pinkwell
I'm shocked. Normally these glosses and plumpers are just silly. None of them seem to work. I believe you need to have a little bit of lip to work with in the first place, in order to see real results, but I'm pretty blown away. This stuff plumps! It tingles and creates sort of a buzzing feeling. I'll apply, give it a minute, and bam! I'll definitely be purchasing this one again and again. Whenever I can afford to, that is.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Moisturizing and Hydrating Formula with peptides to help plump those lips. I saw results after 15 mins This does tingle a bit but not in a painful way . The formula makes your lips look glossy and the shade is one that anyone can wear. The packaging is slim so you can carry it wherever you go . The smell is not to annoying but if you are not a fan of chocolate stay away I got mine at Ulta
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Coy Toy
Words cannot express how deeply I love anything within this line. A friend turned me toward the product and I think I have tried almost all of them now. The formula is great, they make my lips (which don't need to be plumped) just look luscious and incredible. I've gone through about four tubes in the last few years. I probably go through about one, one and a half tubes a year.
Nosha M.
Nosha M.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Coy Toy
Currently using this , its on my lips as I am typing ! Love love love this product ! It gives my lips such a nice and full look . it gives my lips a strong tingling sensation that's a little strong but bareable. I love the glossy plumping and appearance it gives my lips. I bought this product fr ulta and I highly recommended if you are a fan of lip plumpers and its affordable!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Pinkwell
The color I have looked too pink for me at first glance but then when I put it on it was a perfect nude color - just enough to shine up your lips. This product says it'll tingle but I felt more like it was vibrating. Like every sound out of my mouth would sound like a motorboat. But that's not true of course. It was fun. Can't say for sure if it plumped but I'll wear it again.
Yarelis M.
Yarelis M.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Coy Toy
I so badly wanted to love this product, especially after a YouTuber that I love raved about it. However, this just missed the mark for me. For starters, I can't stand the smell of the product. It has a cocoa-like scent that I found to be too strong for my liking. But what I disliked most about this product is that I didn't really feel/see that it did any plumping to my lips.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love Soap and Glory products-the style and design,matched with amazing products and low prices,keep me coming back every time.
This is a great lip-plumper-it doesn't sting or burn like some others(hello,Too Faced)but keeps my lips supple and pouty.
I keep one of these in my bag at all times and I would absolutely recommend this and all Soap and Glory products.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Dungannon
Been contemplating getting this for ages to try and boot my thin lips, does it actually make a noticable difference or is it just ;like other plumpers and make your mouth sting for a bit?
Karen S.
Karen S.
¿es en mate?
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Did anyone see a difference in lip size after using this product? It just tingled for me.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this worth it or are there other lip plumper out there that work better ?
lauren s.
lauren s.
Winchester, VA
Does this actually work and if so how long does it last ?