BY SOAP & GLORY #5 in Lip Plumper

A super moisturizing lip gloss with triple-action peptide pillow-plumping effect. Ultrashiny, smoothing, and hydrating, this triple-action SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ PILLOW PLUMP™ XXL lip plumping gloss features LIPSWELL™ natural flower oil infusion and glassy-shine technology. The extreme volume moisture gloss formula has also been injected with 3XL-PEPTIDE PLUMP™ complex, the components of which have been shown in in-vitro tests to help increase levels of hyaluronic acid, support fat cells, and give an 'autoplump' built-in cushioning effect. Lips are left lustrous, moisturized, and looking perfectly plumped. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a test of 57 people using Soap & Glory's SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ PILLOW PLUMP™ XXL for 28 days: - 91% found that this lip gloss left their lips with a more defined shape - 89% found that after using this product their lips felt plumper - 88% found that after using this product their lips felt fuller - 86% found that after using this product their lips felt more moisturized see more...

• Is this worth to buy or should i consider some other brand?1 Answers
  • Is this worth it or are there other lip plumper out there that wo...2 Answers
  • I have super dry lips due to some chemo medications I take for L...2 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Natalie R.
Severn, MD
I was a bit disappointed with this product. I didn’t expect to have super plump lips as if I just got injections done but I expected to see some results. There was a lot of burning and tingling but I saw no difference in my lips. I like to take before and after pictures and one really couldn’t tell the difference between the two. I also didn’t care for the texture of the lip product. It was thick and sticky to me and you have to apply just the right amount for it to look even. This is a product I won’t be purchasing again.
Hailey H.
Review for: Other
So I bought the "new" formula in shade "Nude in Town" which is more pink in person than it was coming out in the photo so I tried to find a filter that made it match more. So now about the product. I loved the packaging, that's what drew me to it. "Sexy Mother Pucker" is too cute. I love the labeling. Okay so I open it up. It has one of those classic angled tips with a hole that you squeeze the gloss out of. Eh, I would've preferred a wand. It's also leaky and streaky. But it does add a good plumpness to my lips and tingles nicely. I just use it to prep my lips and plump em up. Also I forgot to add that it smells like chocolate!
yvonne K.
Review for: Pinkwell
This is my favorite lip plumper! the like the taste and smell of this product! and i think there’s a lot of product for the price. i also like the packaging , the product is very easy to apply. and this just gives a sheer flush to the lips! i love this, u can feel ur lips pulsating and i feel like it works! will definitely re-purchase!
Daniella A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
Wow. This lip plumper is amazing on so many levels!!!! First, it it has a chocolate scent. Second, shimmers like there is no tomorrrow, third, it plumps my lips sooo nicely and leaves a slight buzzing that in opinion, feels great! You can see and feel the difference in about 30 seconds which is what I also live about the product- it doesn’t take lots of minutes to plump up. It is something so simple hat gives so much back!!! The price was not overall expensive based on what other lip plumpers cost. You’ve got less than ten dollars and want to look snazzy? This is for you!!
Elizabeth G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other
I thought Pillow Plump was alluring when I picked it up off the shelf. I have pretty small lips and I want to do whatever I can to give them some extra umph! I would say it worked for a few minutes but it was more of a nice gloss than an intense lip plump.

Elizabet G.
Albany
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked really well for me, but wasn't my favorite lip plumping product I've tried. I'm not sure it my lips are just really sensitive, but it was quite painful on my lips. It felt like it was burning them the whole time it was on. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Ariana L.
I bought this lipgloss plumper out of curiosity. The colors of the lipgloss are nice last a good amount of time. Once you apply the gloss right away you can feel the tingling almost burning sensation on your lips but you notice that it's working. It works wonderful only thing is the smell but you can get pass it.
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I walked into Walgreen's pharmacy and was browsing around the makeup section and was pleasantly surprised that they carried Soap and Glory products!  I was so excited about this as Ulta  is a tiny bit out of the way for me and I now have easy access to these amazing products.  I picked out a body spray and the Pillow Plump lip gloss and the formula is very tingly on the lips and lasts for a good while.  The color is AMAZING on my lips and makes them look so, so shiny and beautiful.  The formula is a little thick which is why I'm giving it 4 stars but I would definitely purchase this product again.
Racquell L.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Other
I liked this lip plumper but it isn’t a first preference. I picked up from my local Walgreens. It applies easily and doesn’t dry in clumps. I think it is of good value compared to other name brands like Too Faced. It also comes in different colors.
Alicia O.
Dungannon
Been contemplating getting this for ages to try and boot my thin lips, does it actually make a noticable difference or is it just ;like other plumpers and make your mouth sting for a bit?
Mikaela D.
What is your favorite shade?
Kaitlyn W.
Did anyone see a difference in lip size after using this product? It just tingled for me.
Karen S.
¿es en mate?
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this worth it or are there other lip plumper out there that work better ?