BY SOAP & GLORY #9 in Lip Plumper

A super moisturizing lip gloss with triple-action peptide pillow-plumping effect. Ultrashiny, smoothing, and hydrating, this triple-action SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ PILLOW PLUMP™ XXL lip plumping gloss features LIPSWELL™ natural flower oil infusion and glassy-shine technology. The extreme volume moisture gloss formula has also been injected with 3XL-PEPTIDE PLUMP™ complex, the components of which have been shown in in-vitro tests to help increase levels of hyaluronic acid, support fat cells, and give an 'autoplump' built-in cushioning effect. Lips are left lustrous, moisturized, and looking perfectly plumped. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a test of 57 people using Soap & Glory's SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ PILLOW PLUMP™ XXL for 28 days: - 91% found that this lip gloss left their lips with a more defined shape - 89% found that after using this product their lips felt plumper - 88% found that after using this product their lips felt fuller - 86% found that after using this product their lips felt more moisturized see more...

• Is it just like Too Faced Lip Injection ??1 Answers
  • Does it make bigger lips?1 Answers
  • Is this worth to buy or should i consider some other brand?1 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Carly D.
Review for: Coy Toy more...
I am OBSESSED with this product. I was suggested to by it from a saleswoman and thought I'd give it a shot and instantly fell in love. It gives you a tingling sensation when you put it on and you can literally feel your lips plumping. They also have great color variety and make your lips look just the right amount of shiny. My sisters and I were fighting over the product I had bought so we all ended up buying one for ourselves. Could not recommend enough. This company also has the cutest packaging and the more creative names for their products. I love it!
Natalie R.
Severn, MD
I was a bit disappointed with this product. I didn’t expect to have super plump lips as if I just got injections done but I expected to see some results. There was a lot of burning and tingling but I saw no difference in my lips. I like to take before and after pictures and one really couldn’t tell the difference between the two. I also didn’t care for the texture of the lip product. It was thick and sticky to me and you have to apply just the right amount for it to look even. This is a product I won’t be purchasing again.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Pinkwell more...
This lip plumping gloss is one of my favorites. The scent is sweet and smells great on the lips. The tingle comes after a minute or so of wearing it and isn’t intense which can be too much with other lip products. The color is so sexy on the lips. Makes them look very juicy and kissable. It’s a typical squeeze packaging and applicator. I carry this with me to events I go to to wear alone or on top of other colors. I apply without a mirror because it isn’t messy. That’s a huge plus for on the go. A must have!
Cookie V.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this product during a pop-up shop at a music festival in San Bernardino, California. I went in looking for a regular gloss but grabbed this one by mistake... Best mistake of my life. I havr tried a few different "lip plumpers" on the market, both high end and department store. None of them hold a match to the results this product gives you. Non burning, doesn't irritate the skin and the slight tingling sensation goes away pretty quickly compared to it's competitors. Love it !
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Although I absolutely loved this lip gloss, It didn't do anything in the pumping department for me. For 14$ I feel like it should have plumped just a little bit, but the to how I felt was more justified for the price. I absolutely loved the tingle. Not the most intense tingle I've felt, but if your sensitive to tingle, then this might be a bit too intense for you. They have beautiful nude colors, and the packaging is super cute. It just doesn't plump though. I lost mine at work lol.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Pinkwell more...
Love this gloss! I don't see a whole lot of color coming off of this, which makes it easier to wear over other lip colors and easy to apply from the squeeze tube. It tingles, but not to the point where it's painful. I only notice that sensation for maybe ten/fifteen minutes after I've applied. That being said, I don't see a whole lot of difference in my lips. It doesn't matter to me, but it's something to keep in mind. Smells nice too.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Pinkwell more...
I received this item in my Target beauty box and I love it so much that I even posted a picture of myself pouting lol it does tingle but it's not uncomfortable for me at all. The color is fairly clear on me and I'm enjoying how it really does plump up my lips. I definitely recommend it for those who like a lil bit of plumping action.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Obsessed! I own this product in 4 colors and use it daily. I have grown used to the tingling and burning that comes with this product. However, when friends use it they sometimes mention that it’s pretty uncomfortable. I would be careful if you are sensitive to plumping products. I also do find it can be a bit drying if I use it more than a couple times a day. But- it really does have a pretty finish and I find my lips do look plumped!
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Alicia O.
Been contemplating getting this for ages to try and boot my thin lips, does it actually make a noticable difference or is it just ;like other plumpers and make your mouth sting for a bit?
Kaitlyn W.
Did anyone see a difference in lip size after using this product? It just tingled for me.
Karen S.
¿es en mate?
lauren s.
Winchester, VA
Does this actually work and if so how long does it last ?
Mikaela D.
What is your favorite shade?