MakeupLip MakeupLipstickSoap & Glory
SEXY MOTHER PUCKER LIP SHINE LACQUER

Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER

by Soap & Glory

A sumptuous lacquer from Soap & Glory which leaves lips with an ultrasmooth, glassy shine. This silky-smooth Lip Lacquer features COLOURBURST™ technology for supreme color. Perfect for achieving sultry lips, it has 3-D PLUMP™ Collagen Mesh™ to instantly wrap lips in a hydrating, volume-simulating layer of sculpted cushion and color. Research results: In an independent user trial of 62 people: - 87% agreed that after using this product their lips were instantly glossy - 87% found that this product did not bleed around the lips - 85% felt that this product gave even coverage when applied to the lips - 85% agreed that this product gave high impact colour to the lips

Does it make the lips feel dry?
iss this product any good?
Do these glosses sting?
Start your review of Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER!
susana A.
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by susana A.
Long time ago I wanted to try a lip plumper and I decided to buy the clear soap and glory lip plumper, and wow oh wow, I don’t have super big lips but I have normal meaty lips and this lipstick just made my lips look huge, I loved it.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Sierra T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Soap & Glory soo much!! This lip plumper is perfect 😍 it’s super smooth and not like sticky or tacky at all! They have a few different shades, I have the shade ‘Bare Enough’ and it’s a really pretty sheer nude shade that you can put on top of any color!
Alexis A.
Falls Church, VA
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Alexis A.
Review for: Aubergenius
Ahhhhh the shine, the plumping oof girl forget lip injections just run to target and grab one of these. It smells great and is just the right of tingle....it does not burn like some others than make you question if you're having and allergic reaction lol....love love love. I have three different shades with me at all times.
Influenster M.
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Influenster M.
Review for: Whoppink
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER is thick and as sticky as any other gloss option but I get so many compliments when I wear this. It has a good tingle to it that lasts for at least 20 min. My lips get full and lush looking through the shimmer. If you don't like sticky, thicker lip items then plumpers are not going to be your thing.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
I love this lippie!! It was super plumping, extra shiny, a beautiful shade, and tastes yummy! 😋 literally have these in every shade! I think these have been discontinued because they are nowhere to be found and I’m extremely disappointed 😞 [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-lip-shine-lacquer] is just THAT good!! I wish I could repurchase 😭😭 12/10 totally recommend 💖💖
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best lip plumper I have ever used! The thing is though, only the "Plumpsup" color actually plumps my lips. I purchased the other colors of this exact same gloss and they did not change my lips at all. This particular kind is no longer available at Ulta or Sephora. Super sad about that! I recommend that if you can find this plumping lipgloss and decide to purchase you get the PLUMPSUP for the maximum plumping effect. I will keep searching for more of this gloss then stock up.
Jamica P.
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Jamica P.
Pretty color. Very shiny. Plumps on site. Very affordable and good value. Small doefoot applicator. Not sticky (thank goodness)
Heather S.
Monument, CO
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Heather S.
I got the "pinkredible" lip gloss, and its not only a pretty color, but is a pretty shine, and smells great. . I felt a tingling sensation on my lips about 30 seconds to a minute after applying it. And it comes into the tingle slowly so that was nice. It wasn't there and nothing and then bam its all tingly. It increased in tingliness...if that makes sense lol
Trinity B.
Lake Havasu City
Soap & Glory SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ LIP SHINE LACQUER uploaded by Trinity B.
I have always loved this lip gloss! Feels tingly after application, and the colors are amazing. Easy to reapply during the day and it doesn't taste half bad either, lol
Holly S.
Farmington, NH
Soap and glories sexy mother plucker in Rose and Shine color. Is very pretty! A great value for the price! Other than that the colors perfect it doesn't do its job like it says it does.. I don't see any increased size of my lips. Overall the shades are beautiful The price is just right. If you're willing to settle!