BeautyLipLip MakeupSoap & Glory
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss

by Soap & Glory

Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss -Candy Queen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss!
Lilian F.
Montclair, CA
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Lilian F.
Review for: Nudestar
I love this gloss! It is an amazing plumper! But be prepared your lips will tingle[product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-lip-plumping-gloss] for a bit!
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Soap & Glory and [product:soap-&-glory-sexy-mother-pucker-lip-plumping-gloss] is another one of their products that is just SO good! Gives a nice amount of plump for a nice amount of price 👍🏻! I think this ranks right up there with other lip plumpers and it comes in quite a few nice shades too! When it starts plumping, it’s a little tingly but nothing too crazy…It tastes kind of minty! Not sticky or tacky… a really nice consistency for a gloss! This can sometimes be hard to find in stores… Ulta used to always have it but not so much anymore. I always get it online now so when you do find it, stock up! I’ve been repurchasing this since 2011 and don’t plan on stopping any time soon! 12/10 totally recommend 👄💋👄
Ashley  P.
Peru, IN
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Ashley  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product I love it’s so soft and long lasting! I love the variety of colors too!
Robyn T.
You know it’s a great product when you need to resupply because you have run out! I use this product by itself or as an added layer. I like the tingle effect and the actual plum look. Sassy name!
jazmine V.
Mesa, AZ
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by jazmine V.
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by jazmine V.
Review for: Plums Up
it completes my makeup perfectly and i use it daily the wear time is perfect, and it goes on super smooth, i definitely recommend buying this
Megan O.
Avon, OH
Review for: Spun Sugar
This is my favorite formula of lip plumpers. It works well and doesn’t hurt. And the smell of it is phenomenal in my opinion! It’s a product that I will keep re-purchasing, because it is worth it! And I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Tabatha  T.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Nudestar
Not terrible. It's a really pretty lipgloss, I love the nude color. It smells kind of like coffee which I really enjoyed. I can't say I noticed any plumping but it did tingle a bit. I purchased it more for the color than the plumping effect.
Amanda M.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Plums Up
THis is such an easy to wear shade. I wish it didn't burn because it puts a damper on your beau wanting to kiss you. I'd wear it a lot more often and would probably repurchase if not for the stinging sensation.
Shara C.
Conway, AR
Review for: Nudestar
The perfect plumping nude lip gloss. This has been my go to for years now. I always keep it in my bag because it's perfect over or under any color when touch ups are needed.
Chelsea  J.
Review for: Rose & Shine
This is my go to gloss for a shiny and fuller look on my lips. When you apply the lip plumper it will tingle a little but nothing to worry about. You can purchase this product at your local CVS or Walgreens.

Looking for your answer?