BY SOAP & GLORY

A sumptuous lacquer from Soap & Glory which leaves lips with an ultrasmooth, glassy shine. This silky-smooth Lip Lacquer features COLOURBURST™ technology for supreme color. Perfect for achieving sultry lips, it has 3-D PLUMP™ Collagen Mesh™ to instantly wrap lips in a hydrating, volume-simulating layer of sculpted cushion and color. Research results: In an independent user trial of 62 people: - 87% agreed that after using this product their lips were instantly glossy - 87% found that this product did not bleed around the lips - 85% felt that this product gave even coverage when applied to the lips - 85% agreed that this product gave high impact colour to the lips see more...

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker(TM) Lip Lacquer Whoppink 0.23 oz
  • "I recently was looking for a cheaper version for a lip plumper and came across this product by soap and glory at target and man am I happy I did! It's compatible to name brand lip plumpers but I actually prefer the light tingle compared to sum that just straight up burn! Will buy more colors in this!" in 4 reviews
Morgan T.
kendall f.
work so well for drugstore i have repurchased in many different colors because i love them so much they are easy to apply and the colors look great love the packaging on all of this line products so cute
Holly Y.
Chesterbrook, PA
I really wanted to love this product and while I understand that it is meant to plump a person's lips, it ended up making mine feel like they were on fire. I had to immediately wipe it off and ended up returning it to Ulta. I do not recommend this product.
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
I love this lip gloss! I especially love the pluming effect it has! It has the right amount of color that give my lips the perfect tint.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
very drying, did not see a plumping effect. It stung a little.  I returned this to sephora. Sorry, would not buy this again.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love the color it's so pretty and the price wasn't bad at all it went on smoothly it's kind of a long lasting product
Jennifer J.
Camarillo, CA
This plumping lip is not joke!! Plumps and super pigmented - it is for the serious plump lip lover! I adore it
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Didn’t expect this to work but I was so pleasantly surprised!

This colour is lovely and I also love the colour watermelon. The high shine and subtle plumping effect really emphasises the shape of your lips!

The packaging is lovely as per every soap & glory product.. it has a really nice smell but maybe stay clear if you don’t like scented products and it is slightly sticky which I don’t ming but could bother others.
Riaana P.
Barcelona
I have full lips and I don't really need a lip plumper, however it does make them fuller without gaining a trout pout and the colour is just enough to make an impact, along with the shine. It has some staying power, but never tried a lipgloss that had ultimate staying power, so, can't fault the product!
Jade R.
Ayrshire
Okay so the plumping aspects of this product and the smell are both AMAZING. However, the consistency is very very sticky and tacky which I'm not a fan of. The colour pigment pays off well, and the value for money is excellent, it's just a shame about the consistency!