BY SOAP & GLORY

A sumptuous lacquer from Soap & Glory which leaves lips with an ultrasmooth, glassy shine. This silky-smooth Lip Lacquer features COLOURBURST™ technology for supreme color. Perfect for achieving sultry lips, it has 3-D PLUMP™ Collagen Mesh™ to instantly wrap lips in a hydrating, volume-simulating layer of sculpted cushion and color. Research results: In an independent user trial of 62 people: - 87% agreed that after using this product their lips were instantly glossy - 87% found that this product did not bleed around the lips - 85% felt that this product gave even coverage when applied to the lips - 85% agreed that this product gave high impact colour to the lips see more...

Paula B.
Paula B.
Love it. Doesn't dry my lips like mac or Lancôme. The color is amazing and the smell!! It smells like something sweet. Although a little sticky, I don't mind at all since it really plumps my lips. I love it. It seems to last a long time too for such a small looking tube. A little goes a long way with this one. It does tingle a little but I'm okay with it. I really love the consistency. The packaging is slick and simple and he doefoot applicator grans enough product without going over the top. Ill definitely repurchase.
Donna-Marie W.
Donna-Marie W.
Virginia beach, va
Pretty awesome gloss!
The name alone lured me in! Truly works, my lips looked fuller and even more kissable! Tingles when you first put it on (to be expected).
I would say my #1 can't live without beauty product is lipstick/lipgloss. I would love more shades.
Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I'm not crazy about the shades I've tried or the scent. Although I would definitely purchase again
#Sexymotherpucker #Kissable #Fullerlips #Tingly
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Rochester, NY
Soap and glory is an absolute favorite of mine for any product, but especially for their lip plumpers! They're amazing and not too harsh that you feel you're having an allergic reaction like some other brands. They keep your lips incredibly smooth, the color is always great and most of all, they're cheap!
Emily W.
Emily W.
I tried this product and while the packaging was cute and the smell was good, i did not notice much of a difference in plumpness on me and i was not a huge fan of the color.
Elishay H.
Elishay H.
The tinted color is nice and the packaging is also super cute. However, it does little in terms of actually plumping your lips. I got mine from Boots and was a huge waste of money.