BY SOAP & GLORY

A sumptuous lacquer from Soap & Glory which leaves lips with an ultrasmooth, glassy shine. This silky-smooth Lip Lacquer features COLOURBURST™ technology for supreme color. Perfect for achieving sultry lips, it has 3-D PLUMP™ Collagen Mesh™ to instantly wrap lips in a hydrating, volume-simulating layer of sculpted cushion and color. Research results: In an independent user trial of 62 people: - 87% agreed that after using this product their lips were instantly glossy - 87% found that this product did not bleed around the lips - 85% felt that this product gave even coverage when applied to the lips - 85% agreed that this product gave high impact colour to the lips see more...

Alexandra B.
This lip plumper does amazing things to your lips! It is absolutely unreal. I got it as a gift and once it's out I can't wait to get another one. I love how it makes your lips feel and you know it's working by the way that it tingles. I have recommended it to almost all of my friend's and can't wait to continue doing so!
Nichole D.
Plantation, FL
This stuff is the best! Be prepared for a very lengthy tingling sensation. It gives your lips a nice plump finish that last for hours. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bealet R.
Los Angeles, CA
So I was never much of a fan of Lip plumpers. This was actually the first lip plumper i fell in love with too bad sephora no longer carries them. But you can still find them in Walgreens. If you want the pluming effect without so much of the burning try these. Like i said glamglows lip plumpers have more or the burning ( tingling effect)
sandra f.
Lakewood
This stays in my purse in the color " spun sugar". It has a slight tingly feeling as you apply it thats a good 10 minutes. Plumps a little bit but nothing crazy. As a gloss I like the formula a lot.
lola h.
Greenfield
Can I just say whoever invented these is life genius! The name is great and the product itself is just amazing, I absolutely love using this and i use it every chance i get
Mariana R.
Liked the color, took a while for the plumping effect to take place.
Will be purchasing some later in the future
Katilyn K.
Portsmouth
I love sexy mother pucker! It works amazingly! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Rebecca P.
Flanders Close, Bedford
I bought a multi pack of mini glosses from the Sexy Mother Pucker range and the shade 'Bare Enough' became a firm favourite so I bought the full size version. There is a slight tingling sensation but I don't find it uncomfortable at all. I have full lips anyway so only really notice a slight plumping appearance but I love this gloss for the colour and the fact it doesn't feel sticky at all. Bare Enough is a perfect nude shade for my colouring and is lasting and feels moisturising. After the tingling goes it feels more like a balm than a gloss which I like as I hate that sticky, gooey feeling.. I will 100% repurchase!
Olivia R.
sheffield
It has an immeadiate tingle effect on your lips and in my opinion a pleasant cinnamon scent almost which is common in most lip plumper I have used. There is not a huge change in lip plumpness but one recognisable enough so that it is branded properly.
Courtney M.
Leaves you with pouty lips, colour isn't very pigmented, it's easy to apply however having t on the lips does give you a tingling sensation so not good for people who don't like that and it doesn't last that long so you have to keep applying it