BY SOAP & GLORY

A sumptuous lacquer from Soap & Glory which leaves lips with an ultrasmooth, glassy shine. This silky-smooth Lip Lacquer features COLOURBURST™ technology for supreme color. Perfect for achieving sultry lips, it has 3-D PLUMP™ Collagen Mesh™ to instantly wrap lips in a hydrating, volume-simulating layer of sculpted cushion and color. Research results: In an independent user trial of 62 people: - 87% agreed that after using this product their lips were instantly glossy - 87% found that this product did not bleed around the lips - 85% felt that this product gave even coverage when applied to the lips - 85% agreed that this product gave high impact colour to the lips see more...

Ann G.
Absolutely love this product by Soap & Glory. I have received a lot of complements on the color and I can see my lips plump up ever so slightly. Would buy again!
Natalie S.
Rock Hill, SC
The lipgloss is great to mix with other lip products. It gives your lips a tingling feeling but it is not too much. My favorite shade is NUDESTAR. It is a great nude gloss to wear by itself or with other lipsticks.
Amber E.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
So, I really like the Sexy Mother Pucker as a lip gloss, but not so much as a plumper. I really couldn't tell much difference in the plumpness of my lips. It definitely didn't meet my expectations, but I really like how it felt and looked, as a gloss, on my lips. It's reasonably priced, and I'd probably buy again...to use as a gloss.
alanah m.
Definitely plumps!! The tingle sensation isn't for everyone, can feel like a little bit of burning feeling, but I didn't mind it!
Gemma G.
Essex
The idea of a lip plumper was what first drew me in as I have quite thin lips and it was in stock in my local Boots. It is my first and only Soap & Glory makeup product as I am still not completely sold. The colour is great, I love that it has sparkle to it and the tingly feeling makes it feel like it's working but I don't feel it made my lips look overly plumped after using. For the price of it, it works well as just a pretty sparkly lip gloss.
Emma K.
The Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss has a nice shine to it and comes in a variety of colours, however it doesn't last that long and transfers easily since it's a gloss, when applied it tingles and it really does plump your lips, would recommend for pictures or a day out with little eating/drinking, it does reapply easily.
Jazmyn s.
Southampton
I think that this lipstick is really pretty, good value, has lasted me quite a while. I do like the packaging colours etc. But it’s quite normal packaging. It does tend to come off while drinking etc. But I would recommend because it’s super nice, more pros then cons.

Soap and Glory Super-Colour Lip Plumping Half Naked mazing product, great smelling! Amazing colour. Makes lips look and feel amazing, packaging nice and this was the first time I’d used the product but will be using again, super easy to apply too, I would definitely recommed this to other people!
Ellie S.
makes my lip tingle which feels super weird haha which some people may not like, however it does make my lips look bigger. Stays on throughout the day and the lipgloss lasts for ages
Urska L.
Granby Way, Plymouth
Amazing! Smells and feels amazing on the lips. This product does a great job of plumping up even the smallest of lips! However would like there to be more of a range of colours.