Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XXL Pillow Plump Plumping Lip Gloss, Chocolate Orange, Nude in Town, .33 oz
5 colors available

BY SOAP & GLORY #58 in Lip Gloss

Triple Action Extreme Volume Moisture Gloss With Glassy-Shine Technology 3XL-Peptide Plump Promotes Big Lush Lips With glassy-shine technology, 3XL-Peptide Plump and Lipswell natural flower oil infusion. Our Pillow Plump XXL formula has been injected with 3XL-Peptide Plump complex, components of which have been shown in in-vitro tests to help. Give an autoplump built-in cushioning effect. see more...

• Dose this stuff actually work? And is the nude actual nude?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a plumping lip gloss or a...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this compare to the Buxom full on lip gloss? I've been wanting...1 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I just bought "Nude In Town" in ULTA. I used 100 points of my ultimate rewards card, and for 3$ off so I was pretty excited. I paid 12$ for this baby. I LOVE this stuff. I LOVE the packaging, The color I chose, the TINGLE is out of this world! Probably the best lip plumper I have ever tried. I have a full bottom lip, but hardly any top, so lip plumpers are one of my go to's. Its amazing how my lips feel. The tingle is lovely and relaxing to me. I could apply this ALL day long just to feel the the tingle. Its 14$ and I think its worth every bit of the price. Soap and Glory is an awesome brand, and I can't wait to collect all the shades. I will have every color, every scent, every tube before its over with lol. Being an ultimate rewards member is flipping awesome. I'm new to the Soap and Glory brand, and so far, I am thoroughly impressed. The packaging of all their products are so eye catching. Their products stand out from the rest, and I really like that. 5 stars all the way!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
The Soap & Glory product that I have is in the shade "Clearvoyant". I bought it thinking that it'll add a little plump to my lips only because I do have thin lips. For the price, which is $14 USD, I didn't really like it. It gave a strong buzzing feeling to the lips and it only last for about 10 minutes. My lips didn't look like it got any bigger and it wasn't as moisturizing as I thought it was going to be. I did like the tingling though. It was definitely something I've never felt before. Other than that, this product didn't really do much. I'd save my money. Unless you did want to try this, Ulta is always having a BOGO 50% off deal.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Review for: Nude in Town
I haven't been blessed with large lips, but I do what I can with what I have. This helps! Lines in my lips disappear when I use this lip gloss. Even with color in it, I can use it over other lipstick to add sheen and plump my lips. The scent is great, too. The price is good, because you want to use very little of it. Too much and it gets a little clumpy/sticky, and dries out your lips. Used sparingly, it lasts many hours without getting too thick, and without any drying. I want all the other colors, including the clear!
San Tan Vly, AZ
After using Buxom Full On glosses, I wanted to find a clear plumper and was excited about these because of the lower price. I was so disappointed, though. For one, I don't really see any plumping happening. For two, the tingling feels weird. If you've ever tried a Buxom gloss, you'll understand. The Buxom glosses use peppermint oil and it gives your lips a minty tingle. This must use some kind of chemical because it feels like my lips are vibrating as opposed to tingling.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Review for: Nude in Town
I bought this from Ulta after hearing Tati talk about. I've used lip plumpers before that just stung and didn't have any color to them. This doesn't sting or hurt, but it has a really intense tingle. The color "Nude in town" is a nice neutral and it isn't too sticky. It doesn't really plump my lips too much, but they do look nice and juicy when I use this. I'll be getting some other colors for sure.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Nude in Town
I love this! People complain about the "buzzing" but I find it a fun effect for sure! When the buzzing goes away, you rub your lips together and it starts again. The smell and flavor are awesome, as Soap and Glory does so well. I just purchased this for the first time and will repurchase. My lips do appear plumper and more full when I use it, so thumbs up!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Nude in Town
I got this at Ulta after hearing Tati on YouTube put this on her favorites list. I love lip plumpers and this one is great for the price. "Nude in Town" is my favorite shade but they are all nice. Also, Ulta doesn't consider it a "premium" brand so you can use a coupon on it. I use it about everyday. Got my friends hooked on it. Would def repurchase.
Willow S.
Willow S.
Review for: Nude in Town
I have natural Kylie Jenner lips(lol) and would probably be so in love with it if it weren't for that. I find that if you have big lips naturally this might not be for you because it leaves a weird white line above and below your lips. If you have smaller lips, you'll probably love it and have no problems. Just not for us big lip girls
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Review for: Pinkwell
This is the best lip plumper product that I have ever tried. Most of the products don't give a real tingly sensation but with this product I got the most tingling sensation I've ever had in a product before and I loved it!!!! It doesn't have a very sticky consistency on the lips and it leaves the lips feeling soft and conditioned.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Nude in Town
This lip plumper gloss is one of the best ones out there! i used it and a like a minute after you apply it you can feel little pinches. it doesn't hurt, it just feels funny. after having it on for a while you can tell the different between how your lips used to be and how plump they look after using this.
Kacee B.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
Does this product tingle to the point of hurting your lips?
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Does this really plump your lips? What is it like? Is it worth the money? I want something that will plump my lips because I have tiny lips that have no plump!
San Tan Vly, AZ
Does this compare to the Buxom full on lip gloss? I've been wanting a plumper with a clear formula.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Copalis Beach, WA
Dose this stuff actually work? And is the nude actual nude?
Sheyenne O.
Sheyenne O.
Abingdon , VA
I have been looking for a plumping lip gloss or any serum, what's the wear on this? All day? 8 hr? Etc. I'm used to products like these only lasting an hour or so. 😭