BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Nudes Collection Lipstick - Satin Naked Talent see more...

Sasha P.
Nashville, TN
I didn’t really get a lip plumping effect with this lipstick as I do with their gloss. The coverage is nice and the formula is creamy, though, so it stay in my rotation.
Kylie H.
Louisville
I didn’t know if I would like this lipstick. I have a hard time finding the right shade especially for day-to-day. However, I was excited to find this lipstick. It is a great color for everyday. It is more of a matte finish and it doesn’t dry out.
Gemma D.
I purchased this lipstick from boots for £9, the pigmentation is amazing and the colour does last a long time on the lips but through the day it does feel a bit drying so I put a gloss over the top or Vaseline for the base which works a dream.
Mary F.
My go-to lipstick. Looks adorable with a peachy blush and smells unreal! It is easy to apply and moisturises my lips like a dream. Couldn’t recommend enough! Lasts long if set with a powder.

Amazon