BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say th...5 Answers
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick
  • "I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They're so creamy, rich, and pigmented. I love the range of colors and finishes, especially the mattes. They're affordable and they're starting to become available in Walgreens, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'd highly recommend them. " in 15 reviews
  • "I have this in Naked Talent and i want to purchase more! For a 12$ lippy, this is a beautiful color, long lasting, moisturizing product. Well worth the money. I don't feel or see any plumping, but layers with one of S&G's plumping glosses (Coy Toy would look great with this) I'm sure you'd get that effect. " in 7 reviews
  • "The Sexy Mother Pucker lipsticks come in 3 different core shades: Nude, Pink and Red, with beautiful and distinctive packaging for each collection. There is a total of 24 beautiful shades in the entire Sexy Mother Pucker collection and you even have 3 finishes to choose from (matte, shine and satin), which is perfect if you prefer a certain type of finish on your lips.

Whilst I do want to try a couple of shades from the Red and Pink collection, I absolutely loved all of those in the Nude one and I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of those first. It was a tough choice deciding which shades to buy and I was in Boots for a good half an hour before making my mind up. I had swatched and reswatched the shades so many times that they all started to blend into one... The Nude collection consists of 5th Avenude (Matte), Barely Pinking (Shine), Cinnamonbeige Nude (Matte), Keep It Flesh (Satin), Love & O-beige (Shine), Naked Talent (Satin), Nude Edition (Satin) and Super Nude (Matte).

I bought 5th Avenude, Love & O-beige, Keep It Flesh and Barely Pinking, as they were my favourites out of the 8 and I have been obsessed with them ever since. They are perfect to add a natural tint of colour to your lips, easily glide on and lasts for ages. So plump up your pout with these gorgeous lipsticks, with a shade for every occasion and perfect all year round.

I opted to go with just one matte shade - 5th Avenude, which is a light brown/red nude and is my all-time favourite. The Matte finish is the most pigmented out of the range and isn't actually as drying as you would expect a matte lipstick to be. It is very hydrating and the duration is really impressive, the colour looks just as good on as it does swatched.

Next up is my one Satin finish lipstick - Keep It Flesh, this is a beautiful pale beige and whilst it is light it comes across really well once on my lips. For all those who only like a slight tint of colour to your lips then this is the one for you, it emphasises your lips with a subtle nude and really adds the perfect finishing touch to your makeup.

The Shine lipsticks are the least pigmented of the collection, due to their silky nature but they are still oh-so hydrating and add a lovely glossy colour to lips. I have Barely Pinking (red/pink nude, which emphasises your natural lip colour) and Love & O-beige (given in the name, a more beige natural colour).

The quality of all the different lipsticks is fantastic and I have been blown away by their amazingness, for £9 this is an absolute bargain and you definitely need these in your handbag. All 3 finishes (matte, shine and satin) are very moisturising and keep my lips smooth, whilst adding a beautiful shade of colour to lips. What I also love about the Soap & Glory lip products is the heavenly vanilla scent that comes with it, and I know quite a few people find it overpowering but I love it and is part of why I love them so much." in 5 reviews
Christine V.
Just got this and I love it! I've used sexy mother pucker lip gloss, but thought it was a little too glossy for me. This Matte lipstick is the perfect shade! It plumps without the typical lip-plumper burning feeling. I got it at ulta for $12!
Isabel M.
Ely, MN
Review for: Naked Talent more...
This is just fine. Waxy, wore off quickly and looked stiff. This was my first time purchasing I will not be repurchasing or recommending, expensive for what it is honestly. Cute packaging though. Color looked grey/ashy and I really wasn't feeling if, ended up giving it away.
Jordyn M.
I just purchased this lipstick and love the different shades. I bought the shade cinnamon beige and it's a perfect brown/nude. It also smells just like the Two Faced chocolate bronzer! Yum!
brittany f.
Great lipstick! Found in many different luscious colors! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend! Will buy again and again !
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Smells so good. The color lasts pretty darn long too. Like NYX ain't got nothing on this. Did I mention, I love the smell. It goes on so soft and smooth too. I think I may be in love. I also adore the color I got, rosy chic.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Candy Attitude more...
This is an awesome lipstick not to expensive product is creme and was natural pinks and nudes available packaging is so cute its pink easy to apply and goes on the lips smoothly will recommend this product!!
Priscilla T.
College Station
I’m pretty picky with lipstick but i really like this brand! Kinda new to it but so far I’m getting a really solid color and little fade while out all day!
Molly A.
Wrentham, MA
Review for: Cinnamon Beige, Super Nude more...
I bought this lipstick on a whim when I saw it on sale at ULTA. I’m so happy I did! It stays on forever, has a beautiful pigment, and smells great too!
sara m.
This is my favorite thing to have at any #backyardbash this summer. The color goes with everything and it is so silky smooth. Stays on pretty good too.
Seydy V.
Cinnamon Beige is such a beautiful color! You can build it up or add one layer only. Super moisturizing not drying at all. Only downside is the price
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Best shade for medium-tan skin?