BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Tas A.
Review for: Cinnamon Beige, Super Nude
Absolutely amazing, glides on rediculously smoothly, does not crack or even dry out the lips which is great considering it is matte. The 2 shades I have tried out are highly pigmented and stay on for about 6 hours. Nothing bad to say about this.
Chelsea L.
Edinburgh
I loved the colour I had which was a deep red. However I did find that I struggled with application as I found the tip quite big so anyone not used to using lipstick (I prefer liquid lipsticks) may struggle! It was reasonably priced and easy access to buying! Just wish for beginners of using lipstick it was slightly pointier
Claire D.
Glasgow
Review for: Barely Pinking
Soap and Glory always invites me in because of its quirky and fun packaging that looks like it has came from a time-machine straight out of the 50s/60s. This lip-stick has a lovely pink nude tone to it , the colour matches the tone of my lips nicely and it makes my lips look a lot bigger. I would definitely recommend it.
Eleanor H.
This has to be one of my all time favourite nude/brown matte lipsticks. I highly recommend the shade cinnamon beige. It glides on the lips and is creamy and doesn't dry out your lips at all! Amazing price at only £9 much better than my £15 mac one!!!!!!
Bromwyn P.
Haverhill, Suffolk
Review for: Cinnamon Beige
By far my favourite lipstick purely because it's so creamy and easy to apply! The pigment is good as it's build-able depending on preference which I love. Lasts quite long too which surprised me. It's so affordable as for the packaging I love it so much! Soap and glory products just keep getting better and better!!!!
Francisca C.
Review for: Love-O-Beige
Love this lipstick! The perfect everyday nude! Its creamy formula feels just like wearing lip balm and is so comfortable! The colour payoff is good and it smells amazing! Very vanilla / MAC like smell so if you're not into scented beauty products this may not be for you but I love it!
Yasmine G.
Review for: Naked Talent
Gorgeously cushioned lipstick stays perfectly in place on lips and long lasting, not drying and is super sheen and keeps lips moisturised. Amazing shade which is the perfect nude to finish off any makeup look. Packaging is super cute and the product is well worth the money!
paige s.
lovely lipstick, i found this product very pigmented but didn't last all day which doesn't bother me really as i tend to re-apply half way through the day anyway. its very easy to apply and met my expectations id defo buy again to add to my current collection.
maddy b.
brighton
Review for: Love-O-Beige
Meh! It's not very pigmented and rubs off very easily. The colour is too nude!! The packaging is rlly cute though!! Wouldn't recommend as there are plenty of other drugstore lipsticks that work a lot better
Olivia A.
So creamy I love this product so much it is a need. It is a iteam that I can't live without
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?