BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Bryanne G.
I have this in Naked Talent and i want to purchase more! For a 12$ lippy, this is a beautiful color, long lasting, moisturizing product. Well worth the money. I don't feel or see any plumping, but layers with one of S&G's plumping glosses (Coy Toy would look great with this) I'm sure you'd get that effect.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They're so creamy, rich, and pigmented. I love the range of colors and finishes, especially the mattes. They're affordable and they're starting to become available in Walgreens, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'd highly recommend them.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
I got the "naked talent" lipstick for my wedding/ honeymoon and I love it!!! T is the perfect nude color with a hint of pink and orange it worked perfect for the day: week!!! Its subtle but beautiful and goes on so smooth!! GO BUY IT! And Walgreens now carried it which is awesome ☺️
Megan L.
YES YES YES! This is my absolute favorite lipgloss! The shade cinnamon beige is the absolute perfect color. These lipsticks also smell amazing, are super creamy, and last a really long time. These are also fairly cheap and well worth it! It's a must buy!
Christine V.
Just got this and I love it! I've used sexy mother pucker lip gloss, but thought it was a little too glossy for me. This Matte lipstick is the perfect shade! It plumps without the typical lip-plumper burning feeling. I got it at ulta for $12!
Jordyn M.
I just purchased this lipstick and love the different shades. I bought the shade cinnamon beige and it's a perfect brown/nude. It also smells just like the Two Faced chocolate bronzer! Yum!
brittany f.
Great lipstick! Found in many different luscious colors! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend! Will buy again and again !
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Candy Attitude more...
This is an awesome lipstick not to expensive product is creme and was natural pinks and nudes available packaging is so cute its pink easy to apply and goes on the lips smoothly will recommend this product!!
Priscilla T.
College Station
I’m pretty picky with lipstick but i really like this brand! Kinda new to it but so far I’m getting a really solid color and little fade while out all day!
sara m.
This is my favorite thing to have at any #backyardbash this summer. The color goes with everything and it is so silky smooth. Stays on pretty good too.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?