BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have the shade Naked Talent. Color payoff is amazing and the formula is rich and moisturizing. I love it
Maddie D.
Joplin
Review for: Naked Talent, Cinnamon Beige, Super Nude
Beautiful nudes!! Very matte formula. Decent wear time for a lipstick but could be much better.
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
I heard about this lipstick from some YouTube video and then I never heard about it again. Which is surprising. How in the world aren't more people using this? I have one of the neutral shades and it smells amazing. The color payoff is that of a high quality lipstick and the lipstick does MOT budge. Also the packaging is pretty cute and I loved telling my sister that my lipstick was a "sexy mother pucker."
Mary D.
Seattle, WA
So happy I found this lipstick! For $12 this is a total steal. I've worn countless drugstore and higher end products but this is my favorite. I got it from Ulta a few months ago and WOW! Can't believe I've never tried Soap and Glory products before. Naked Talent is a perfect MLBB shade for skin tones ranging from ghostly pale to tan. It's super creamy and demi matte, and it smells INCREDIBLE. (Also, I love the packaging. The gold tube is so cute)
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
I love this lipstick. It's super moisturizing and smells great. It's lasts pretty well and reapplies nicely.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
These lipsticks seriously need to be hyped up more. I have officially found my new all time favorite drugstore lipstick! I have the color cinnamon beige, and it's my perfect nude lipstick. It's a neutral pinky-brown. All the other shades are neutrals that'll go with any complexion too. I think there might be a couple really pretty reds too. The one I have is a matte formula but it's very moisturizing. The pigmentation is great. The color lasts a decent amount of time but that's pretty much your average lipstick. Also it smells like frosting. Soooo yummy! I highly recommend these, especially if you're on the hunt for your "perfect nude lipstick."
Abi B.
Portslade, East Sussex
Review for: 5Th Avenue, Love-O-Beige, Keep It Flesh, Barely Pinking
The Sexy Mother Pucker lipsticks come in 3 different core shades: Nude, Pink and Red, with beautiful and distinctive packaging for each collection. There is a total of 24 beautiful shades in the entire Sexy Mother Pucker collection and you even have 3 finishes to choose from (matte, shine and satin), which is perfect if you prefer a certain type of finish on your lips.

Whilst I do want to try a couple of shades from the Red and Pink collection, I absolutely loved all of those in the Nude one and I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of those first. It was a tough choice deciding which shades to buy and I was in Boots for a good half an hour before making my mind up. I had swatched and reswatched the shades so many times that they all started to blend into one... The Nude collection consists of 5th Avenude (Matte), Barely Pinking (Shine), Cinnamonbeige Nude (Matte), Keep It Flesh (Satin), Love & O-beige (Shine), Naked Talent (Satin), Nude Edition (Satin) and Super Nude (Matte).

I bought 5th Avenude, Love & O-beige, Keep It Flesh and Barely Pinking, as they were my favourites out of the 8 and I have been obsessed with them ever since. They are perfect to add a natural tint of colour to your lips, easily glide on and lasts for ages. So plump up your pout with these gorgeous lipsticks, with a shade for every occasion and perfect all year round.

I opted to go with just one matte shade - 5th Avenude, which is a light brown/red nude and is my all-time favourite. The Matte finish is the most pigmented out of the range and isn't actually as drying as you would expect a matte lipstick to be. It is very hydrating and the duration is really impressive, the colour looks just as good on as it does swatched.

Next up is my one Satin finish lipstick - Keep It Flesh, this is a beautiful pale beige and whilst it is light it comes across really well once on my lips. For all those who only like a slight tint of colour to your lips then this is the one for you, it emphasises your lips with a subtle nude and really adds the perfect finishing touch to your makeup.

The Shine lipsticks are the least pigmented of the collection, due to their silky nature but they are still oh-so hydrating and add a lovely glossy colour to lips. I have Barely Pinking (red/pink nude, which emphasises your natural lip colour) and Love & O-beige (given in the name, a more beige natural colour).

The quality of all the different lipsticks is fantastic and I have been blown away by their amazingness, for £9 this is an absolute bargain and you definitely need these in your handbag. All 3 finishes (matte, shine and satin) are very moisturising and keep my lips smooth, whilst adding a beautiful shade of colour to lips. What I also love about the Soap & Glory lip products is the heavenly vanilla scent that comes with it, and I know quite a few people find it overpowering but I love it and is part of why I love them so much.
Jennifer H.
Review for: Berry Kissable, Pommie Girl, Wine Not, Poppy Power
Delightful product! My go to for big sexy lips whether it's a day or night look. Lovely packaging that stands out on my dresser, a bit pricey but worth the money. Some of the sticks require more work to get a good colour and top ups through the day but I love this product and will continue to use it.
Tas A.
Review for: Cinnamon Beige, Super Nude
Absolutely amazing, glides on rediculously smoothly, does not crack or even dry out the lips which is great considering it is matte. The 2 shades I have tried out are highly pigmented and stay on for about 6 hours. Nothing bad to say about this.
Chelsea L.
Edinburgh
I loved the colour I had which was a deep red. However I did find that I struggled with application as I found the tip quite big so anyone not used to using lipstick (I prefer liquid lipsticks) may struggle! It was reasonably priced and easy access to buying! Just wish for beginners of using lipstick it was slightly pointier
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?