24 colors available

BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matt...5 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
I love this lipstick. It doesn't leave a nasty taste or smell. In fact the smell is quite refreshing compared to other brands of lipstick. It glides on smooth but I've noticed it sits on top of the lip rather than lays on the lip if that makes since. Either way this is one of my favorite go to lip color!
Abi B.
Abi B.
Brighton
Review for: 5Th Avenue, Love-O-Beige, Keep It Flesh, Barely Pinking
The Sexy Mother Pucker lipsticks come in 3 different core shades: Nude, Pink and Red, with beautiful and distinctive packaging for each collection. There is a total of 24 beautiful shades in the entire Sexy Mother Pucker collection and you even have 3 finishes to choose from (matte, shine and satin), which is perfect if you prefer a certain type of finish on your lips.

Whilst I do want to try a couple of shades from the Red and Pink collection, I absolutely loved all of those in the Nude one and I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of those first. It was a tough choice deciding which shades to buy and I was in Boots for a good half an hour before making my mind up. I had swatched and reswatched the shades so many times that they all started to blend into one... The Nude collection consists of 5th Avenude (Matte), Barely Pinking (Shine), Cinnamonbeige Nude (Matte), Keep It Flesh (Satin), Love & O-beige (Shine), Naked Talent (Satin), Nude Edition (Satin) and Super Nude (Matte).

I bought 5th Avenude, Love & O-beige, Keep It Flesh and Barely Pinking, as they were my favourites out of the 8 and I have been obsessed with them ever since. They are perfect to add a natural tint of colour to your lips, easily glide on and lasts for ages. So plump up your pout with these gorgeous lipsticks, with a shade for every occasion and perfect all year round.

I opted to go with just one matte shade - 5th Avenude, which is a light brown/red nude and is my all-time favourite. The Matte finish is the most pigmented out of the range and isn't actually as drying as you would expect a matte lipstick to be. It is very hydrating and the duration is really impressive, the colour looks just as good on as it does swatched.

Next up is my one Satin finish lipstick - Keep It Flesh, this is a beautiful pale beige and whilst it is light it comes across really well once on my lips. For all those who only like a slight tint of colour to your lips then this is the one for you, it emphasises your lips with a subtle nude and really adds the perfect finishing touch to your makeup.

The Shine lipsticks are the least pigmented of the collection, due to their silky nature but they are still oh-so hydrating and add a lovely glossy colour to lips. I have Barely Pinking (red/pink nude, which emphasises your natural lip colour) and Love & O-beige (given in the name, a more beige natural colour).

The quality of all the different lipsticks is fantastic and I have been blown away by their amazingness, for £9 this is an absolute bargain and you definitely need these in your handbag. All 3 finishes (matte, shine and satin) are very moisturising and keep my lips smooth, whilst adding a beautiful shade of colour to lips. What I also love about the Soap & Glory lip products is the heavenly vanilla scent that comes with it, and I know quite a few people find it overpowering but I love it and is part of why I love them so much.
Tas A.
Tas A.
Review for: Cinnamon Beige, Super Nude
Absolutely amazing, glides on rediculously smoothly, does not crack or even dry out the lips which is great considering it is matte. The 2 shades I have tried out are highly pigmented and stay on for about 6 hours. Nothing bad to say about this.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Edinburgh
I loved the colour I had which was a deep red. However I did find that I struggled with application as I found the tip quite big so anyone not used to using lipstick (I prefer liquid lipsticks) may struggle! It was reasonably priced and easy access to buying! Just wish for beginners of using lipstick it was slightly pointier
Claire D.
Claire D.
Glasgow
Review for: Barely Pinking
Soap and Glory always invites me in because of its quirky and fun packaging that looks like it has came from a time-machine straight out of the 50s/60s. This lip-stick has a lovely pink nude tone to it , the colour matches the tone of my lips nicely and it makes my lips look a lot bigger. I would definitely recommend it.
Bromwyn P.
Bromwyn P.
haverhill
Review for: Cinnamon Beige
By far my favourite lipstick purely because it's so creamy and easy to apply! The pigment is good as it's build-able depending on preference which I love. Lasts quite long too which surprised me. It's so affordable as for the packaging I love it so much! Soap and glory products just keep getting better and better!!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Review for: Berry Kissable, Pommie Girl, Wine Not, Poppy Power
Delightful product! My go to for big sexy lips whether it's a day or night look. Lovely packaging that stands out on my dresser, a bit pricey but worth the money. Some of the sticks require more work to get a good colour and top ups through the day but I love this product and will continue to use it.
Francisca C.
Francisca C.
Review for: Love-O-Beige
Love this lipstick! The perfect everyday nude! Its creamy formula feels just like wearing lip balm and is so comfortable! The colour payoff is good and it smells amazing! Very vanilla / MAC like smell so if you're not into scented beauty products this may not be for you but I love it!
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Review for: Naked Talent
Gorgeously cushioned lipstick stays perfectly in place on lips and long lasting, not drying and is super sheen and keeps lips moisturised. Amazing shade which is the perfect nude to finish off any makeup look. Packaging is super cute and the product is well worth the money!
maddy b.
maddy b.
brighton
Review for: Love-O-Beige
Meh! It's not very pigmented and rubs off very easily. The colour is too nude!! The packaging is rlly cute though!! Wouldn't recommend as there are plenty of other drugstore lipsticks that work a lot better
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?