BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say th...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They're so creamy, rich, and pigmented. I love the range of colors and finishes, especially the mattes. They're affordable and they're starting to become available in Walgreens, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'd highly recommend them. " in 15 reviews
  • "I have this in Naked Talent and i want to purchase more! For a 12$ lippy, this is a beautiful color, long lasting, moisturizing product. Well worth the money. I don't feel or see any plumping, but layers with one of S&G's plumping glosses (Coy Toy would look great with this) I'm sure you'd get that effect. " in 7 reviews
  • "The Sexy Mother Pucker lipsticks come in 3 different core shades: Nude, Pink and Red, with beautiful and distinctive packaging for each collection. There is a total of 24 beautiful shades in the entire Sexy Mother Pucker collection and you even have 3 finishes to choose from (matte, shine and satin), which is perfect if you prefer a certain type of finish on your lips.

Whilst I do want to try a couple of shades from the Red and Pink collection, I absolutely loved all of those in the Nude one and I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of those first. It was a tough choice deciding which shades to buy and I was in Boots for a good half an hour before making my mind up. I had swatched and reswatched the shades so many times that they all started to blend into one... The Nude collection consists of 5th Avenude (Matte), Barely Pinking (Shine), Cinnamonbeige Nude (Matte), Keep It Flesh (Satin), Love & O-beige (Shine), Naked Talent (Satin), Nude Edition (Satin) and Super Nude (Matte).

I bought 5th Avenude, Love & O-beige, Keep It Flesh and Barely Pinking, as they were my favourites out of the 8 and I have been obsessed with them ever since. They are perfect to add a natural tint of colour to your lips, easily glide on and lasts for ages. So plump up your pout with these gorgeous lipsticks, with a shade for every occasion and perfect all year round.

I opted to go with just one matte shade - 5th Avenude, which is a light brown/red nude and is my all-time favourite. The Matte finish is the most pigmented out of the range and isn't actually as drying as you would expect a matte lipstick to be. It is very hydrating and the duration is really impressive, the colour looks just as good on as it does swatched.

Next up is my one Satin finish lipstick - Keep It Flesh, this is a beautiful pale beige and whilst it is light it comes across really well once on my lips. For all those who only like a slight tint of colour to your lips then this is the one for you, it emphasises your lips with a subtle nude and really adds the perfect finishing touch to your makeup.

The Shine lipsticks are the least pigmented of the collection, due to their silky nature but they are still oh-so hydrating and add a lovely glossy colour to lips. I have Barely Pinking (red/pink nude, which emphasises your natural lip colour) and Love & O-beige (given in the name, a more beige natural colour).

The quality of all the different lipsticks is fantastic and I have been blown away by their amazingness, for £9 this is an absolute bargain and you definitely need these in your handbag. All 3 finishes (matte, shine and satin) are very moisturising and keep my lips smooth, whilst adding a beautiful shade of colour to lips. What I also love about the Soap & Glory lip products is the heavenly vanilla scent that comes with it, and I know quite a few people find it overpowering but I love it and is part of why I love them so much." in 5 reviews
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I LOVE these lipsticks I have 2, Keep it Flesh and 5th Avenue. The keep it flesh is a satin finish while 5th ave is matte finish, I love them both, great nude colors, they are so creamy and glide on perfect! And they smell like vanilla cake or something omg they smell so good! And I love the rose gold packaging!
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
gorgeous lip-color!! i love how it feels on the lips. It does not last all day like a liquid lipstick but it's lasts a decent amount of time. i don't mind reapplying. It's creamy and easy to apply. for the price its not bad at all. i bought the color "cinnamon beige", its beautiful. would definitely recommend. and the packaging feels like it's so fancy, very cute.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Another win from Soap & Glory! This mattes down nicely but doesn't dry out. Color goes on smooth with no clumps no streaks and is a pretty long lasting formula. Has a very soft vanilla scent that is not overpowering at all. Excellent variety of nude shades!
Michelle K.
I love this lipstick. It doesn't leave a nasty taste or smell. In fact the smell is quite refreshing compared to other brands of lipstick. It glides on smooth but I've noticed it sits on top of the lip rather than lays on the lip if that makes since. Either way this is one of my favorite go to lip color!
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
I have this product in two shades and finishes and LOVE it! I have wine not in satin and their darkest matte nude, I forget the shade. Excellent product! Very affordable! I recommend this as one of the best available in the price range!
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
I heard about this lipstick from some YouTube video and then I never heard about it again. Which is surprising. How in the world aren't more people using this? I have one of the neutral shades and it smells amazing. The color payoff is that of a high quality lipstick and the lipstick does MOT budge. Also the packaging is pretty cute and I loved telling my sister that my lipstick was a "sexy mother pucker."
Bryanne G.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
I got the "naked talent" lipstick for my wedding/ honeymoon and I love it!!! T is the perfect nude color with a hint of pink and orange it worked perfect for the day: week!!! Its subtle but beautiful and goes on so smooth!! GO BUY IT! And Walgreens now carried it which is awesome ☺️
Megan L.
YES YES YES! This is my absolute favorite lipgloss! The shade cinnamon beige is the absolute perfect color. These lipsticks also smell amazing, are super creamy, and last a really long time. These are also fairly cheap and well worth it! It's a must buy!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Best shade for medium-tan skin?