BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Joan A.
This brand alone is great. Now that I have tried their lipstick, I'm even more in love with them. I figured what's there to lose since I already use their skin products. I'm so glad I did. Goes on smoothly. I love the matte that this lipstick finishes to. Not overly drying and I don't have to worry about gooping an amount of lip balm on before hand. The best part, you can use the Ulta coupons on these as well if you spend at least $15. Totally worth giving a try, you will not be disappointed.
Savannah O.
Review for: Super Nude more...
The name of this made lipstick, made me want to buy it. Love it! These are nice to keep in your purse. You will have to reapply this, but overall it is a nice lipstick.
D.Fayemarie R.
This lipstick packs on pigment and lasts awhile. It kept my lips very moisturized! I wore it for about 4 hours with pigment still on my lips and did not need to reapply. I ate, it became a little splotchy, but that's expected. I didn't see too much transfer from my lips to my straw. I highly recommend this. It such a great product especially for the price. I'm gonna go back and get more colors. I have 2 right now, I will own more! Lol.
Sandra H.
Gilroy , Ca
I Love Soap and Glory and I'm so happy it's now in Select Walgreens! I got it in berry kissable matte! It's so smooth and not dry at all for a matte it's amazing and at $12 you can't beat that it has a cute stamp on the actual stick that makes it have a more high end look! I feel like I don't have to drive to the mall for good stuff!
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I LOVE these lipsticks I have 2, Keep it Flesh and 5th Avenue. The keep it flesh is a satin finish while 5th ave is matte finish, I love them both, great nude colors, they are so creamy and glide on perfect! And they smell like vanilla cake or something omg they smell so good! And I love the rose gold packaging!
beatriz r.
Knoxville, TN
gorgeous lip-color!! i love how it feels on the lips. It does not last all day like a liquid lipstick but it's lasts a decent amount of time. i don't mind reapplying. It's creamy and easy to apply. for the price its not bad at all. i bought the color "cinnamon beige", its beautiful. would definitely recommend. and the packaging feels like it's so fancy, very cute.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Another win from Soap & Glory! This mattes down nicely but doesn't dry out. Color goes on smooth with no clumps no streaks and is a pretty long lasting formula. Has a very soft vanilla scent that is not overpowering at all. Excellent variety of nude shades!
Michelle K.
I love this lipstick. It doesn't leave a nasty taste or smell. In fact the smell is quite refreshing compared to other brands of lipstick. It glides on smooth but I've noticed it sits on top of the lip rather than lays on the lip if that makes since. Either way this is one of my favorite go to lip color!
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
I have this product in two shades and finishes and LOVE it! I have wine not in satin and their darkest matte nude, I forget the shade. Excellent product! Very affordable! I recommend this as one of the best available in the price range!
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
I heard about this lipstick from some YouTube video and then I never heard about it again. Which is surprising. How in the world aren't more people using this? I have one of the neutral shades and it smells amazing. The color payoff is that of a high quality lipstick and the lipstick does MOT budge. Also the packaging is pretty cute and I loved telling my sister that my lipstick was a "sexy mother pucker."
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?