BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Desiree R.
Found this brand in Target; never have seen it before so I decided to give it a go. I picked up the shade Super Nude Matte. Though I wouldn't necessarily call it a matte lipstick but my lips are definitely hydrated and it's a beautiful colour. A very good pigment and I'd definitely repurchase!
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
This Soap & Glory lipstick is just what I was looking for. I wear it in the shade Pink up, girl. It is a rosy pink that fits my skin tone perfectly. I got it mostly for the packaging, but I ended up loving the product inside, so it was a win-win for me. I will most definitely repurchase.
Laura S.
Bremen, Ga
I own the shade "Cinnamon Beige" and it is PERFECT. I love this color on my lips. This lipstick stays on so well. I am not having to constantly reapply it. I always share what kind I have on because I am always recommending them to go get their own! I also like how it feels on my lips. Its not too thick and it goes on so smooth. LOVE IT
Isabel M.
Eagan
Review for: Naked Talent
This is just fine. Waxy, wore off quickly and looked stiff. This was my first time purchasing I will not be repurchasing or recommending, expensive for what it is honestly. Cute packaging though. Color looked grey/ashy and I really wasn't feeling if, ended up giving it away.
alexis r.
midland , TX
Review for: Barely Pinking
this isn't your grandma's lipstick. the tint is perfection and the creaminess of it is similar to a deep chapstick. I have loved having this is my purse. just the right amount of color and comfort for any occasion
Trisha S.
Delta, PA
Review for: You Say Tomato
Love it! This lipstick has such a nice satin finish that's sort of a demi-matte. The color is so pretty, it's the perfect tomato red, and it lasts for a very long time. Very high quality lipstick for a reasonable price. Yes, I would recommend this to others.
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Really wish there were more shades of this! It has a perfect satin finish. You do have to reapply every so often but who cares when your lips are hydrated and pretty? The name is so fun!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Smells so good. The color lasts pretty darn long too. Like NYX ain't got nothing on this. Did I mention, I love the smell. It goes on so soft and smooth too. I think I may be in love. I also adore the color I got, rosy chic.
Michelle K.
I love this lipstick. It doesn't leave a nasty taste or smell. In fact the smell is quite refreshing compared to other brands of lipstick. It glides on smooth but I've noticed it sits on top of the lip rather than lays on the lip if that makes since. Either way this is one of my favorite go to lip color!
Seydy V.
Cinnamon Beige is such a beautiful color! You can build it up or add one layer only. Super moisturizing not drying at all. Only downside is the price
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?