BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say th...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They're so creamy, rich, and pigmented. I love the range of colors and finishes, especially the mattes. They're affordable and they're starting to become available in Walgreens, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'd highly recommend them. " in 15 reviews
  • "I have this in Naked Talent and i want to purchase more! For a 12$ lippy, this is a beautiful color, long lasting, moisturizing product. Well worth the money. I don't feel or see any plumping, but layers with one of S&G's plumping glosses (Coy Toy would look great with this) I'm sure you'd get that effect. " in 7 reviews
  • "The Sexy Mother Pucker lipsticks come in 3 different core shades: Nude, Pink and Red, with beautiful and distinctive packaging for each collection. There is a total of 24 beautiful shades in the entire Sexy Mother Pucker collection and you even have 3 finishes to choose from (matte, shine and satin), which is perfect if you prefer a certain type of finish on your lips.

Whilst I do want to try a couple of shades from the Red and Pink collection, I absolutely loved all of those in the Nude one and I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of those first. It was a tough choice deciding which shades to buy and I was in Boots for a good half an hour before making my mind up. I had swatched and reswatched the shades so many times that they all started to blend into one... The Nude collection consists of 5th Avenude (Matte), Barely Pinking (Shine), Cinnamonbeige Nude (Matte), Keep It Flesh (Satin), Love & O-beige (Shine), Naked Talent (Satin), Nude Edition (Satin) and Super Nude (Matte).

I bought 5th Avenude, Love & O-beige, Keep It Flesh and Barely Pinking, as they were my favourites out of the 8 and I have been obsessed with them ever since. They are perfect to add a natural tint of colour to your lips, easily glide on and lasts for ages. So plump up your pout with these gorgeous lipsticks, with a shade for every occasion and perfect all year round.

I opted to go with just one matte shade - 5th Avenude, which is a light brown/red nude and is my all-time favourite. The Matte finish is the most pigmented out of the range and isn't actually as drying as you would expect a matte lipstick to be. It is very hydrating and the duration is really impressive, the colour looks just as good on as it does swatched.

Next up is my one Satin finish lipstick - Keep It Flesh, this is a beautiful pale beige and whilst it is light it comes across really well once on my lips. For all those who only like a slight tint of colour to your lips then this is the one for you, it emphasises your lips with a subtle nude and really adds the perfect finishing touch to your makeup.

The Shine lipsticks are the least pigmented of the collection, due to their silky nature but they are still oh-so hydrating and add a lovely glossy colour to lips. I have Barely Pinking (red/pink nude, which emphasises your natural lip colour) and Love & O-beige (given in the name, a more beige natural colour).

The quality of all the different lipsticks is fantastic and I have been blown away by their amazingness, for £9 this is an absolute bargain and you definitely need these in your handbag. All 3 finishes (matte, shine and satin) are very moisturising and keep my lips smooth, whilst adding a beautiful shade of colour to lips. What I also love about the Soap & Glory lip products is the heavenly vanilla scent that comes with it, and I know quite a few people find it overpowering but I love it and is part of why I love them so much." in 5 reviews
Beth V.
Zeeland, MI
the packaging feels luxurious and heavy, the lipstick itself smells fantastic, it applies smoothly and evenly and has amazing color payoff. they do transfer easily but they're great for short periods!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I own this lipstick in "Tom & Cherry" which is a cherry red shade. I love this lipstick. It is long lasting and wears off evenly. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. This color is very pretty and a classic cherry red shade. It looks good with my pale skin and is a universal color that would compliment many skin tones. The package is a beautiful chrome red with a star on the top of the lipstick. The packaging is attractive and classy looking. The lipstick has a Soap & Glory logo etched into it which is also cute. I love this lipstick and look forward to trying more shades in the future. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
These lipsticks seriously need to be hyped up more. I have officially found my new all time favorite drugstore lipstick! I have the color cinnamon beige, and it's my perfect nude lipstick. It's a neutral pinky-brown. All the other shades are neutrals that'll go with any complexion too. I think there might be a couple really pretty reds too. The one I have is a matte formula but it's very moisturizing. The pigmentation is great. The color lasts a decent amount of time but that's pretty much your average lipstick. Also it smells like frosting. Soooo yummy! I highly recommend these, especially if you're on the hunt for your "perfect nude lipstick."
Mary D.
Seattle, WA
So happy I found this lipstick! For $12 this is a total steal. I've worn countless drugstore and higher end products but this is my favorite. I got it from Ulta a few months ago and WOW! Can't believe I've never tried Soap and Glory products before. Naked Talent is a perfect MLBB shade for skin tones ranging from ghostly pale to tan. It's super creamy and demi matte, and it smells INCREDIBLE. (Also, I love the packaging. The gold tube is so cute)
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I've really been liking my new Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick! It's not drying on my lips at all, I find that the color stays quite well. I usually only do a touchup after I eat. The color selection was pretty modest, I would love to see more colors added to the line. I ended up spending $9 on it as I had a 20% coupon at Ulta! It's priced pretty well, more than drugstore less than counter lipsticks. I'm excited to try more of their lipsticks!
Joan A.
This brand alone is great. Now that I have tried their lipstick, I'm even more in love with them. I figured what's there to lose since I already use their skin products. I'm so glad I did. Goes on smoothly. I love the matte that this lipstick finishes to. Not overly drying and I don't have to worry about gooping an amount of lip balm on before hand. The best part, you can use the Ulta coupons on these as well if you spend at least $15. Totally worth giving a try, you will not be disappointed.
Savannah O.
Review for: Super Nude more...
The name of this made lipstick, made me want to buy it. Love it! These are nice to keep in your purse. You will have to reapply this, but overall it is a nice lipstick.
D.Fayemarie R.
This lipstick packs on pigment and lasts awhile. It kept my lips very moisturized! I wore it for about 4 hours with pigment still on my lips and did not need to reapply. I ate, it became a little splotchy, but that's expected. I didn't see too much transfer from my lips to my straw. I highly recommend this. It such a great product especially for the price. I'm gonna go back and get more colors. I have 2 right now, I will own more! Lol.
Sandra H.
Gilroy , Ca
I Love Soap and Glory and I'm so happy it's now in Select Walgreens! I got it in berry kissable matte! It's so smooth and not dry at all for a matte it's amazing and at $12 you can't beat that it has a cute stamp on the actual stick that makes it have a more high end look! I feel like I don't have to drive to the mall for good stuff!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Barely Pinking more...
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this lipstick. The color looks great on my skin tone and it's pretty close to my natural lip color. It's definitely got a "your lips but better" vibe. It actually works perfectly with Wet n Wild's Gel Lip Liner in "Bare to Comment". It applies evenly and smooth. Very comfortable to wear and moisturizing. I would love to try other shades!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Best shade for medium-tan skin?