24 colors available

BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matt...5 Answers
Savannah O.
Savannah O.
Review for: Super Nude
The name of this made lipstick, made me want to buy it. Love it! These are nice to keep in your purse. You will have to reapply this, but overall it is a nice lipstick.
Seydy V.
Seydy V.
Cinnamon Beige is such a beautiful color! You can build it up or add one layer only. Super moisturizing not drying at all. Only downside is the price
Laura W.
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have the shade Naked Talent. Color payoff is amazing and the formula is rich and moisturizing. I love it
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
Joplin
Review for: Naked Talent, Cinnamon Beige, Super Nude
Beautiful nudes!! Very matte formula. Decent wear time for a lipstick but could be much better.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Review for: Rosy Chic
So obsessed with this lipstick. Super creamy and pigmented. Doesn't last very long but still is a great product.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lilburn, GA
I heard about this lipstick from some YouTube video and then I never heard about it again. Which is surprising. How in the world aren't more people using this? I have one of the neutral shades and it smells amazing. The color payoff is that of a high quality lipstick and the lipstick does MOT budge. Also the packaging is pretty cute and I loved telling my sister that my lipstick was a "sexy mother pucker."
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
These lipsticks seriously need to be hyped up more. I have officially found my new all time favorite drugstore lipstick! I have the color cinnamon beige, and it's my perfect nude lipstick. It's a neutral pinky-brown. All the other shades are neutrals that'll go with any complexion too. I think there might be a couple really pretty reds too. The one I have is a matte formula but it's very moisturizing. The pigmentation is great. The color lasts a decent amount of time but that's pretty much your average lipstick. Also it smells like frosting. Soooo yummy! I highly recommend these, especially if you're on the hunt for your "perfect nude lipstick."
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Really wish there were more shades of this! It has a perfect satin finish. You do have to reapply every so often but who cares when your lips are hydrated and pretty? The name is so fun!
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
I love this lipstick. It's super moisturizing and smells great. It's lasts pretty well and reapplies nicely.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Seattle, WA
So happy I found this lipstick! For $12 this is a total steal. I've worn countless drugstore and higher end products but this is my favorite. I got it from Ulta a few months ago and WOW! Can't believe I've never tried Soap and Glory products before. Naked Talent is a perfect MLBB shade for skin tones ranging from ghostly pale to tan. It's super creamy and demi matte, and it smells INCREDIBLE. (Also, I love the packaging. The gold tube is so cute)
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?