BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Katie S.
Amelia Court House
Love soap and glory lip stick! The color goes on true to what it looks like in the tube & stays on most of the day. I do have to reapply after eating but I don't mind that
Melynie F.
Mahopac
Review for: Berry Kissable
This lipstick was.. meh.

I really, really liked the packaging and I thought I'd like the color too!

However, when I tried the color out on my lips it just didn't look right. I felt like it was soo different from the color in the tube!

It did feel very soft on my lips, though!
Crystal S.
Review for: Cinnamon Beige
After trying many high end lipstick I chose this one and it is amazing!! It's soft and creamy with great coverage and blending tones. It last a reasonably long time when applied. Doesn't bleed and smells amazing! I will definitely be buying again!!
Persi M.
Review for: Tom & Cherry
Very nice bright red color, I use it with my Mac lip liner. I experienced minor feathering. It lasted through the day, but I suspect that may have been because of the liner I used. It was a good value and I'd buy it again.
Alexandra B.
Review for: Naked Talent
This lipstick was my perfect nude (I have a fair skin tone). I would say this has about medium coverage with a cream finish, very comfortable. It also smells great (vanilla scent)! I have ALOT of lipsticks and in a short amount of time I used this down to a nub. I would definitely recommend.
Savannah O.
Review for: Super Nude
The name of this made lipstick, made me want to buy it. Love it! These are nice to keep in your purse. You will have to reapply this, but overall it is a nice lipstick.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I own this lipstick in "Tom & Cherry" which is a cherry red shade. I love this lipstick. It is long lasting and wears off evenly. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. This color is very pretty and a classic cherry red shade. It looks good with my pale skin and is a universal color that would compliment many skin tones. The package is a beautiful chrome red with a star on the top of the lipstick. The packaging is attractive and classy looking. The lipstick has a Soap & Glory logo etched into it which is also cute. I love this lipstick and look forward to trying more shades in the future. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Barely Pinking
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this lipstick. The color looks great on my skin tone and it's pretty close to my natural lip color. It's definitely got a "your lips but better" vibe. It actually works perfectly with Wet n Wild's Gel Lip Liner in "Bare to Comment". It applies evenly and smooth. Very comfortable to wear and moisturizing. I would love to try other shades!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I love the Soap & Glory brand and this lipstick is no exception. The packaging is adorable with the little chrome tube and SEXY MOTHER PUCKER is just the cutest and funniest name there is. The formula is creamy and opaque and feels moisturizing on the lips. The lipstick has a very subtle buttercream scent. I have the color Pink Up, Girl - which is a girly bubblegum pink with a real retro vibe that I love. I love that I can now buy this line at Target!
Vanessa H.
Loving my new Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker shade Barely Pinking! I had never heard of this brand until I saw their cute display at Walgreens & was looking for a light new lip color. It's very soft, long lasting & doesn't dry out. Also it's made in Italy, for the cost it's a great deal! Looking forward to trying out their other cosmetics.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?