BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Katie K.
Smooth application and beautiful cool. It also felt very hydrating on my lips. There wasn’t a bad taste or anything with this product. The packaging is also very cute and sleek! One of my favorite lip products.
Katie S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love soap and glory lip stick! The color goes on true to what it looks like in the tube & stays on most of the day. I do have to reapply after eating but I don't mind that
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I own this lipstick in "Tom & Cherry" which is a cherry red shade. I love this lipstick. It is long lasting and wears off evenly. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. This color is very pretty and a classic cherry red shade. It looks good with my pale skin and is a universal color that would compliment many skin tones. The package is a beautiful chrome red with a star on the top of the lipstick. The packaging is attractive and classy looking. The lipstick has a Soap & Glory logo etched into it which is also cute. I love this lipstick and look forward to trying more shades in the future. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Barely Pinking more...
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this lipstick. The color looks great on my skin tone and it's pretty close to my natural lip color. It's definitely got a "your lips but better" vibe. It actually works perfectly with Wet n Wild's Gel Lip Liner in "Bare to Comment". It applies evenly and smooth. Very comfortable to wear and moisturizing. I would love to try other shades!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I love the Soap & Glory brand and this lipstick is no exception. The packaging is adorable with the little chrome tube and SEXY MOTHER PUCKER is just the cutest and funniest name there is. The formula is creamy and opaque and feels moisturizing on the lips. The lipstick has a very subtle buttercream scent. I have the color Pink Up, Girl - which is a girly bubblegum pink with a real retro vibe that I love. I love that I can now buy this line at Target!
Vanessa H.
Loving my new Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker shade Barely Pinking! I had never heard of this brand until I saw their cute display at Walgreens & was looking for a light new lip color. It's very soft, long lasting & doesn't dry out. Also it's made in Italy, for the cost it's a great deal! Looking forward to trying out their other cosmetics.
Desiree R.
Found this brand in Target; never have seen it before so I decided to give it a go. I picked up the shade Super Nude Matte. Though I wouldn't necessarily call it a matte lipstick but my lips are definitely hydrated and it's a beautiful colour. A very good pigment and I'd definitely repurchase!
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
This Soap & Glory lipstick is just what I was looking for. I wear it in the shade Pink up, girl. It is a rosy pink that fits my skin tone perfectly. I got it mostly for the packaging, but I ended up loving the product inside, so it was a win-win for me. I will most definitely repurchase.
Laura S.
Bremen, Ga
I own the shade "Cinnamon Beige" and it is PERFECT. I love this color on my lips. This lipstick stays on so well. I am not having to constantly reapply it. I always share what kind I have on because I am always recommending them to go get their own! I also like how it feels on my lips. Its not too thick and it goes on so smooth. LOVE IT
Melynie F.
Mahopac
Review for: Berry Kissable more...
This lipstick was.. meh.

I really, really liked the packaging and I thought I'd like the color too!

However, when I tried the color out on my lips it just didn't look right. I felt like it was soo different from the color in the tube!

It did feel very soft on my lips, though!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?