24 colors available

BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matt...5 Answers
Megan L.
Megan L.
YES YES YES! This is my absolute favorite lipgloss! The shade cinnamon beige is the absolute perfect color. These lipsticks also smell amazing, are super creamy, and last a really long time. These are also fairly cheap and well worth it! It's a must buy!
Christine V.
Christine V.
Just got this and I love it! I've used sexy mother pucker lip gloss, but thought it was a little too glossy for me. This Matte lipstick is the perfect shade! It plumps without the typical lip-plumper burning feeling. I got it at ulta for $12!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
I have this product in two shades and finishes and LOVE it! I have wine not in satin and their darkest matte nude, I forget the shade. Excellent product! Very affordable! I recommend this as one of the best available in the price range!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Candy Attitude
This is an awesome lipstick not to expensive product is creme and was natural pinks and nudes available packaging is so cute its pink easy to apply and goes on the lips smoothly will recommend this product!!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
I just purchased this lipstick and love the different shades. I bought the shade cinnamon beige and it's a perfect brown/nude. It also smells just like the Two Faced chocolate bronzer! Yum!
brittany f.
brittany f.
Great lipstick! Found in many different luscious colors! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend! Will buy again and again !
sara m.
sara m.
This is my favorite thing to have at any #backyardbash this summer. The color goes with everything and it is so silky smooth. Stays on pretty good too.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
A great long wearing Demi matte! I find this product very underrated. It was easy to apply and very pigmented!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I own this lipstick in "Tom & Cherry" which is a cherry red shade. I love this lipstick. It is long lasting and wears off evenly. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. This color is very pretty and a classic cherry red shade. It looks good with my pale skin and is a universal color that would compliment many skin tones. The package is a beautiful chrome red with a star on the top of the lipstick. The packaging is attractive and classy looking. The lipstick has a Soap & Glory logo etched into it which is also cute. I love this lipstick and look forward to trying more shades in the future. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I love the Soap & Glory brand and this lipstick is no exception. The packaging is adorable with the little chrome tube and SEXY MOTHER PUCKER is just the cutest and funniest name there is. The formula is creamy and opaque and feels moisturizing on the lips. The lipstick has a very subtle buttercream scent. I have the color Pink Up, Girl - which is a girly bubblegum pink with a real retro vibe that I love. I love that I can now buy this line at Target!
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?