BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Megan L.
YES YES YES! This is my absolute favorite lipgloss! The shade cinnamon beige is the absolute perfect color. These lipsticks also smell amazing, are super creamy, and last a really long time. These are also fairly cheap and well worth it! It's a must buy!
Christine V.
Just got this and I love it! I've used sexy mother pucker lip gloss, but thought it was a little too glossy for me. This Matte lipstick is the perfect shade! It plumps without the typical lip-plumper burning feeling. I got it at ulta for $12!
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
I have this product in two shades and finishes and LOVE it! I have wine not in satin and their darkest matte nude, I forget the shade. Excellent product! Very affordable! I recommend this as one of the best available in the price range!
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Candy Attitude
This is an awesome lipstick not to expensive product is creme and was natural pinks and nudes available packaging is so cute its pink easy to apply and goes on the lips smoothly will recommend this product!!
Jordyn M.
I just purchased this lipstick and love the different shades. I bought the shade cinnamon beige and it's a perfect brown/nude. It also smells just like the Two Faced chocolate bronzer! Yum!
brittany f.
Great lipstick! Found in many different luscious colors! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend! Will buy again and again !
sara m.
This is my favorite thing to have at any #backyardbash this summer. The color goes with everything and it is so silky smooth. Stays on pretty good too.
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
A great long wearing Demi matte! I find this product very underrated. It was easy to apply and very pigmented!
L L.
Review for: Rougenie
I purchased the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Rougenie in preparation for my Halloween constume. After reading the reviews about the lipstick I was excited to try it out. rougenie is a matte finish, which I felt would be even better so it would wear all evening at the Halloween dance. When it got here I had to try it out right away. I had read somewhere that Rougenie was a classic red with blue undertones, just what I like. The formula is beautiful. It glides on without any type of patchiness, which I appreciate in bolder colors. Hold on? Didn't I buy red? I look at the case, I even pull up my order online to make sure I got the right one. Yep. But no, Rougenie, which is a beautiful color in the tube and many really like pulled Fuschia on me. I felt like I was back in high school with all my neon colors flying! I don't know if it's a mixture of their formula and my chemistry, but this is not a color I can wear for my costume. Such a bummer. I may give the lipstick another go, but in a more neutral shade, to see how it pulls on me, because the formula is top-notch. So try it if you like an easy to apply, buildable matte lipstick (but keep in mind this line carries matte and satin finish lipsticks in case you prefer one over the other). But I would try a neutral color first before you jump in feet first like me. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick
rana a.
Santa Cruz
I have the cinnamon beige shade and it’s perfect for a nude brown color or for a natural face look! It’s a little bit pinkish brown but it’s mostly just light brown. It’s smooth and I love it. I’ve also tried the naked talent shade and It a very pretty shade for a more pinkish brown tone
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?