BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
L L.
Review for: Rougenie
I purchased the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Rougenie in preparation for my Halloween constume. After reading the reviews about the lipstick I was excited to try it out. rougenie is a matte finish, which I felt would be even better so it would wear all evening at the Halloween dance. When it got here I had to try it out right away. I had read somewhere that Rougenie was a classic red with blue undertones, just what I like. The formula is beautiful. It glides on without any type of patchiness, which I appreciate in bolder colors. Hold on? Didn't I buy red? I look at the case, I even pull up my order online to make sure I got the right one. Yep. But no, Rougenie, which is a beautiful color in the tube and many really like pulled Fuschia on me. I felt like I was back in high school with all my neon colors flying! I don't know if it's a mixture of their formula and my chemistry, but this is not a color I can wear for my costume. Such a bummer. I may give the lipstick another go, but in a more neutral shade, to see how it pulls on me, because the formula is top-notch. So try it if you like an easy to apply, buildable matte lipstick (but keep in mind this line carries matte and satin finish lipsticks in case you prefer one over the other). But I would try a neutral color first before you jump in feet first like me. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick
Katie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth application and beautiful cool. It also felt very hydrating on my lips. There wasn’t a bad taste or anything with this product. The packaging is also very cute and sleek! One of my favorite lip products.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their matte line is pretty nice. The shade I have is a little light for me, but it has a nice texture (not drying at all, impressive for a matte) but seemed like it might settle into my lip lines or bleed a bit. Scent is nice. Color payoff is good.
Crystal S.
Review for: Cinnamon Beige
After trying many high end lipstick I chose this one and it is amazing!! It's soft and creamy with great coverage and blending tones. It last a reasonably long time when applied. Doesn't bleed and smells amazing! I will definitely be buying again!!
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
I have the cinnamon beige shade and it’s perfect for a nude brown color or for a natural face look! It’s a little bit pinkish brown but it’s mostly just light brown. It’s smooth and I love it. I’ve also tried the naked talent shade and It a very pretty shade for a more pinkish brown tone
Persi M.
Review for: Tom & Cherry
Very nice bright red color, I use it with my Mac lip liner. I experienced minor feathering. It lasted through the day, but I suspect that may have been because of the liner I used. It was a good value and I'd buy it again.
Alexandra B.
Review for: Naked Talent
This lipstick was my perfect nude (I have a fair skin tone). I would say this has about medium coverage with a cream finish, very comfortable. It also smells great (vanilla scent)! I have ALOT of lipsticks and in a short amount of time I used this down to a nub. I would definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Amelia Court House
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love soap and glory lip stick! The color goes on true to what it looks like in the tube & stays on most of the day. I do have to reapply after eating but I don't mind that
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this lipstick in "Tom & Cherry" which is a cherry red shade. I love this lipstick. It is long lasting and wears off evenly. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. This color is very pretty and a classic cherry red shade. It looks good with my pale skin and is a universal color that would compliment many skin tones. The package is a beautiful chrome red with a star on the top of the lipstick. The packaging is attractive and classy looking. The lipstick has a Soap & Glory logo etched into it which is also cute. I love this lipstick and look forward to trying more shades in the future. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Barely Pinking
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this lipstick. The color looks great on my skin tone and it's pretty close to my natural lip color. It's definitely got a "your lips but better" vibe. It actually works perfectly with Wet n Wild's Gel Lip Liner in "Bare to Comment". It applies evenly and smooth. Very comfortable to wear and moisturizing. I would love to try other shades!
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?