BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick
  • "I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They're so creamy, rich, and pigmented. I love the range of colors and finishes, especially the mattes. They're affordable and they're starting to become available in Walgreens, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'd highly recommend them. " in 15 reviews
  • "I have this in Naked Talent and i want to purchase more! For a 12$ lippy, this is a beautiful color, long lasting, moisturizing product. Well worth the money. I don't feel or see any plumping, but layers with one of S&G's plumping glosses (Coy Toy would look great with this) I'm sure you'd get that effect. " in 7 reviews
  • "The Sexy Mother Pucker lipsticks come in 3 different core shades: Nude, Pink and Red, with beautiful and distinctive packaging for each collection. There is a total of 24 beautiful shades in the entire Sexy Mother Pucker collection and you even have 3 finishes to choose from (matte, shine and satin), which is perfect if you prefer a certain type of finish on your lips.

Whilst I do want to try a couple of shades from the Red and Pink collection, I absolutely loved all of those in the Nude one and I really wanted to get my hands on a couple of those first. It was a tough choice deciding which shades to buy and I was in Boots for a good half an hour before making my mind up. I had swatched and reswatched the shades so many times that they all started to blend into one... The Nude collection consists of 5th Avenude (Matte), Barely Pinking (Shine), Cinnamonbeige Nude (Matte), Keep It Flesh (Satin), Love & O-beige (Shine), Naked Talent (Satin), Nude Edition (Satin) and Super Nude (Matte).

I bought 5th Avenude, Love & O-beige, Keep It Flesh and Barely Pinking, as they were my favourites out of the 8 and I have been obsessed with them ever since. They are perfect to add a natural tint of colour to your lips, easily glide on and lasts for ages. So plump up your pout with these gorgeous lipsticks, with a shade for every occasion and perfect all year round.

I opted to go with just one matte shade - 5th Avenude, which is a light brown/red nude and is my all-time favourite. The Matte finish is the most pigmented out of the range and isn't actually as drying as you would expect a matte lipstick to be. It is very hydrating and the duration is really impressive, the colour looks just as good on as it does swatched.

Next up is my one Satin finish lipstick - Keep It Flesh, this is a beautiful pale beige and whilst it is light it comes across really well once on my lips. For all those who only like a slight tint of colour to your lips then this is the one for you, it emphasises your lips with a subtle nude and really adds the perfect finishing touch to your makeup.

The Shine lipsticks are the least pigmented of the collection, due to their silky nature but they are still oh-so hydrating and add a lovely glossy colour to lips. I have Barely Pinking (red/pink nude, which emphasises your natural lip colour) and Love & O-beige (given in the name, a more beige natural colour).

The quality of all the different lipsticks is fantastic and I have been blown away by their amazingness, for £9 this is an absolute bargain and you definitely need these in your handbag. All 3 finishes (matte, shine and satin) are very moisturising and keep my lips smooth, whilst adding a beautiful shade of colour to lips. What I also love about the Soap & Glory lip products is the heavenly vanilla scent that comes with it, and I know quite a few people find it overpowering but I love it and is part of why I love them so much." in 5 reviews
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: Target
I love this formula. It’s creamy and smooth. It doesn’t bleed or smudge. I am able to add gloss on top without it breaking apart. The color range it amazing. The price point is affordable and worth it. Highly recommend trying
TheStylePro L.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Review for: Fired Up more...
I am a red lipstick queen and always on the look for the perfect shade and finish. This lipstick hits all the marks for me. Is everything I like in a matte formula and more. I will start with the color first, this is more of an orange then a classic red.  This is the perfect summer shade and looks great on me.  I usually don't  like true orange color lipsticks because they make my teeth look dull, but this one still makes my teeth super white. I love the formula, the finish is true matte and very soft and comfortable on the lips.  it has a  very nice buttery smell and lasts  for a long time. Every time I wear it I got tone of compliments on it. I am considering another color.  Also very affordable in most stores, this shade is only $5.99
Emy M.
Kelso, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love this red tone and the lipstick itself stays on so well! I generally will blot enough to wear it as kind of a stain and it wears all night without getting messy
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Review for: Rougenie more...
I picked this up at Target on a shopping trip. The packaging caught my eye. When I got home I just had to try it out. WOW! The color and texture is amazing. It lasts for hours without a touch up. Great value for the money and now one of my favorites.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Cinnamon Beige more...
I love this.  This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever.  it applies so nicely, is such a perfect nude, and gives a great look.  Almost a suede look.  Definitely recommend trying!
Savannah T.
Mount Horeb
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these lipsticks. They apply so easily and are super pigmented! They are just amazing. I have a few colors, packaging is so cute, and sometimes are on sale. Stock up when they are on sale. Will repurchase.
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 5Th Avenue, Love-O-Beige, Nude Edition, Super Nude, Naked Talent, Keep It Flesh more...
These are some of my favorite lipsticks!! They’re long lasting and super super comfortable! The shades look awesome on my fair, cool toned skin. I definitely wouldn’t recommend these shades if you’re super warm toned as they tend to be more pink and cool-toned, even the nudes. Either way though these lipsticks are awesome and a great value!
Amanda C.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Rosy Chic, Super Nude more...
Oh. My. GOODNESS. I love this lipstick! Matte, but not drying! Do you know how rare that is?! Target had these on clearance for $2.98 and so I snatched up 3 different colors...because at $3 each, why not? I will keep buying these!
rana a.
Santa Cruz, CA
I have the cinnamon beige shade and it’s perfect for a nude brown color or for a natural face look! It’s a little bit pinkish brown but it’s mostly just light brown. It’s smooth and I love it. I’ve also tried the naked talent shade and It a very pretty shade for a more pinkish brown tone
Alexandra B.
Review for: Naked Talent more...
This lipstick was my perfect nude (I have a fair skin tone). I would say this has about medium coverage with a cream finish, very comfortable. It also smells great (vanilla scent)! I have ALOT of lipsticks and in a short amount of time I used this down to a nub. I would definitely recommend.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Best shade for medium-tan skin?
Alexis T.
Bourbonnais, IL
What do you guys think of the Soap and Glory nude lipsticks? I have been looking for a GOOD one that will not dry out my lips, that’s long lasting and one that matches my lip color. I have more of a pink tint to my lips so I just want something that is going to compliment the color already there.
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
How is the texture of this lipstick?