BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick, Poppy Power 0.12 oz see more...

• Best shade for medium-tan skin?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is ma...5 Answers
Joan A.
Joan A.
This brand alone is great. Now that I have tried their lipstick, I'm even more in love with them. I figured what's there to lose since I already use their skin products. I'm so glad I did. Goes on smoothly. I love the matte that this lipstick finishes to. Not overly drying and I don't have to worry about gooping an amount of lip balm on before hand. The best part, you can use the Ulta coupons on these as well if you spend at least $15. Totally worth giving a try, you will not be disappointed.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
I've really been liking my new Soap & Glory Matte Lipstick! It's not drying on my lips at all, I find that the color stays quite well. I usually only do a touchup after I eat. The color selection was pretty modest, I would love to see more colors added to the line. I ended up spending $9 on it as I had a 20% coupon at Ulta! It's priced pretty well, more than drugstore less than counter lipsticks. I'm excited to try more of their lipsticks!
D.Fayemarie R.
D.Fayemarie R.
This lipstick packs on pigment and lasts awhile. It kept my lips very moisturized! I wore it for about 4 hours with pigment still on my lips and did not need to reapply. I ate, it became a little splotchy, but that's expected. I didn't see too much transfer from my lips to my straw. I highly recommend this. It such a great product especially for the price. I'm gonna go back and get more colors. I have 2 right now, I will own more! Lol.
beatriz r.
beatriz r.
Los Angeles, CA
gorgeous lip-color!! i love how it feels on the lips. It does not last all day like a liquid lipstick but it's lasts a decent amount of time. i don't mind reapplying. It's creamy and easy to apply. for the price its not bad at all. i bought the color "cinnamon beige", its beautiful. would definitely recommend. and the packaging feels like it's so fancy, very cute.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Gilroy , Ca
I Love Soap and Glory and I'm so happy it's now in Select Walgreens! I got it in berry kissable matte! It's so smooth and not dry at all for a matte it's amazing and at $12 you can't beat that it has a cute stamp on the actual stick that makes it have a more high end look! I feel like I don't have to drive to the mall for good stuff!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Petersburg, MI
I LOVE these lipsticks I have 2, Keep it Flesh and 5th Avenue. The keep it flesh is a satin finish while 5th ave is matte finish, I love them both, great nude colors, they are so creamy and glide on perfect! And they smell like vanilla cake or something omg they smell so good! And I love the rose gold packaging!
Bryanne G.
Bryanne G.
I have this in Naked Talent and i want to purchase more! For a 12$ lippy, this is a beautiful color, long lasting, moisturizing product. Well worth the money. I don't feel or see any plumping, but layers with one of S&G's plumping glosses (Coy Toy would look great with this) I'm sure you'd get that effect.
K L.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
I got the "naked talent" lipstick for my wedding/ honeymoon and I love it!!! T is the perfect nude color with a hint of pink and orange it worked perfect for the day: week!!! Its subtle but beautiful and goes on so smooth!! GO BUY IT! And Walgreens now carried it which is awesome ☺️
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
I am obsessed with these lipsticks! They're so creamy, rich, and pigmented. I love the range of colors and finishes, especially the mattes. They're affordable and they're starting to become available in Walgreens, which is both a blessing and a curse. I'd highly recommend them.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Another win from Soap & Glory! This mattes down nicely but doesn't dry out. Color goes on smooth with no clumps no streaks and is a pretty long lasting formula. Has a very soft vanilla scent that is not overpowering at all. Excellent variety of nude shades!
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I am looking for a great matte lipstick. Would you say this is matte? And where can it be purchased?
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Best shade for medium-tan skin?