Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Nudestar

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Nudestar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Nudestar!
Tuscaloosa, AL
Soap & Glory lipglosses are hands-down my favorite glosses. They are very very plumping and I’ve found that they make my lips less chapped. I’m guessing that’s because the menthol activates the white blood cells in that area or something. Idk. But it makes my lips heal way better than chapstick for some reason. These come in a variety of colors, but I like the nude ones the best. I wish they could make some without sparkles in them just so there’d be more of a variety in finishes.
Pearland , TX
This lip gloss/plumper is amazing! I love how intense the plumping is. It is very very tingly so just be aware if you have never used before. Also, the glitter in this gloss is awesome!
Mcdonough, GA
I’ve been buying this lip gloss since senior year of high school. I don’t think it makes my lips look bigger but it definitely makes them look kissable! Easy to apply great applicator! Would recommend!
Royal Oaks, CA
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Nudestar uploaded by Viri C.
I love this lipgloss! Its such a pretty shade to wear on top of other lipsticks or just on its own. It’s plumping power is actually there and I feel like it does make my lips look a bit bigger. It doesn’t tingle so much that it hurts but it’s definitely there because it’s a plumping gloss so that’s expected. I also love the way these smell! The lasting time on these is for sure a couple of hours so that’s not bad at all. I recommend it!
Marble falls , TX
Love, love, love this lipgloss. My go to on date night. Good price and amazing value. It does have a little bit of a sticky feeling but not for a long time and you can feel it plumping your lips. I’ve bought. A few times after getting it the first time and bought for friends. You’ll love it!
Toledo, OH
Love this stuff. Does have a slight sting to it, but not too bad. Do I see a huge difference after using it?? Not a huge one.... But you do see some results that stick around if you use it consistently. I finished the last one that I bought.... This reminded me that I need to repurchase.
naples, FL
not only is this an amazing product because of the color that it brings to your lips, but the smell is amazing and out of this world I love the way the glitter sets on my lips it doesn’t move around a lot like most glosses and it pumps your lips not too much but just the perfect amount.
Saugus , MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually got this product because one of my good friends always Raves about how much she loves it. I'm not a huge fan of lip plumpers because I don't really feel they work that well and they kind of make my lips uncomfortable but this product I do notice a little bit of a difference and it doesn't sting as much as most other products like it. There's not too many colors available with the color selection that is available are colors that I would definitely wear and I think they would go well with almost any skin tone. If you're looking for a new gloss / lip plumper, I would definitely recommend checking this product out because ever since I got it I haven't been able to put it down.
Springfield, MO
I really wanted to like this, but it made my lips tingle wayyyy to much. Normally I love a little tingle, but this starts to feel like it's burning because it lasts so long. I end up having to take it off. I don't notice any plumping effect either, but that's with all plumping glosses. If you really really love a lot of tingle in your gloss, give this one a try.
Moline, IL
overall a great plumping gloss! Great color selection and decent pigmentation to each color. Super cheap at less than $10 a gloss and there's almost always Bogo 50% off at Walgreens on Soap &Glory products! The scent isn't too strong or overwhelming I highly recommend

Looking for your answer?