BY SOAP & GLORY

Packed with Collagen-Boosting Pre-Peptides Packed with collagen-boosting pre-peptides, Soap and; Glory's new buzz-free formula visually plumps lips - without the Sexy Mother Pucker™ tingle. The exclusive Ultimelt™ Shine and; Shaping Technology defines and instantly wraps onto your kisser, and the Gloss-Fix™ Finish keeps color exactly where you want it, guaranteeing a high-gloss, max-shine, full-on formidable pout. The most kissable, covetable boost for your bouche? You betcha! Features: Buzz-Free Formula Helps Visually Plump Lips Promotes see more...

Prendha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Literally love this and the color as well, the soap and gory sexy mother pucker line is so great! They last a while and I continuously always buy it, its for a great price and the packaging is always so nice. I would recommend to others and definitely try out the lip glosses too.
Sarah M.
New york, NY
I love the sexy mother plucker gloss so I thought I would give this a try. It's not bad but definitely not as effective as the gloss. However if you're looking for color and a more lasting effect this would be a better pick.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I liked the color but it really didn't significantly plump my lips and it didn't last very long. Their lip gloss seems to be more effective and you can layer it over any of your other favorite lip liners/lipsticks.
Veah L.
Birmingham
I love this Soo much its just ssooooooo comfy and wow I love the price just downright amazing girl get your hands on this and you'll feel like a sexy mother pucker for sure
Jennifer T.
610 Terrace st apt 10 Monroe
This color and everything about it is perfect it stays on for a long time and it's very bright and you don't even have to put a lot on so you can see it
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
I really like this product, all of the sexy mother pucker products are really hydrating on my lips personally and look really good.
Amanda N.
This product is incredible at such a forgiving price. Only tingles, doesn't burn. The difference is in my lips is remarkable
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
THIS THE BEST CHAPSTICK I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.
Robyn B.
Glasgow
My go to lip crayon. I hope estly have like most of these shades in my small collection because I can't get enough of how creamy and amazing the feel on my lips
Johanna P.
Southend-on-sea, Essex
LOVE sexy mother pucker glosses.
The tingling is the best feeling. I got this as a gift set for my birthday and it's the third shade I've tried. Loved it.