BY SOAP & GLORY

Packed with Collagen-Boosting Pre-Peptides Packed with collagen-boosting pre-peptides, Soap and; Glory's new buzz-free formula visually plumps lips - without the Sexy Mother Pucker™ tingle. The exclusive Ultimelt™ Shine and; Shaping Technology defines and instantly wraps onto your kisser, and the Gloss-Fix™ Finish keeps color exactly where you want it, guaranteeing a high-gloss, max-shine, full-on formidable pout. The most kissable, covetable boost for your bouche? You betcha! Features: Buzz-Free Formula Helps Visually Plump Lips Promotes see more...

Jami M.
Loretto, KY
LOVEEE THE NEW GLOSS CRAYONS. THESE SPECIFICALLY ARE SO BRIGHT AND COLORFUL AND THEY ACTUALLY TASTE PRETTY GOOD! I LOVE THAT THEY ARE COMPACT AND EASY TO CARRY AND USE, AND THEY DO LAST FOR A LONG TIME! THEY ARE NICELY PACKAGED AND I WILL KEEP BUYING THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Gala B.
Norwalk, OH
My soap and sexy mother pucker goes with me where ever I go, I use it everyday, I always have it in my purse! The tingle is intense but my lips seem fuller! It's spun sugar it looks really good over matte lipsticks.
Emma K.
boone, NC
All soap and glory lip products are great. Good color range, great scent, long wearing, and plump up your lips nicely. Always a good find, and now available at Walgreens I believe??
Chelsea G.
Tulsa
I love the way this product feels after applying, it is super relaxing to me it literally feels like little tiny people dancing on my lips and smells delicious! It also plumps my lips than any other product I've tried
abby S.
Milton, WV
Best lip plumper I’ve used. Bought it once at Sephora and repurchased at target. Easy to use and apply with the applicator. Super thick and long lasting. Good value this stuff lasts forever since you don’t have to reapply often at all. I would buy again and I recommend to everyone!
Lindsey V.
This is the one S&G product I was not a fan of. It has really cheap packaging, the lid wouldn't stay on, and the color was patchy on my lips.
Jocelyn P.
Love their lip plumping glosses! Give a little sting but not terrible! I bought mine at target. It does the job at giving me a natural plump!
Frances R.
Austin, TX
I love the shade and feel of this gloss stick! My only complaint is that it is a bit tacky. Don't wear it with your hair down on a windy day!
Ashley D.
Harvey
The lip plumper doesn't have a very dramatic effect. But if you just want to enhance a little, it may work for you.
Bettina T.
This is a fantastic slap on and go lip colour. No need for a minor. It's very easy to apply and has very simple sleek packaging. A major downfall is that you can only purchase the soap and glory Makeup in the UK. I would repurchase if I could get my hands on the product.