BY SOAP & GLORY

A trio of luxurious, mega-plumping glosses in seductive, alluring shades. A single slick of Super Colour™ Sexy Mother Pucker™ will charm your lips into a fuller, more luxurious state. Featuring scientifically proven Superfill™ microspheres that explode in volume up to 10 times when they absorb moisture, and circulation-enhancing, plant-derived Lipswell™ volume boost technology to increase blood flow, this must-have gloss adds serious plumping power to your pout. Wear on its own for a subtle but sexy shine, or layer over your favorite lipstick. This set contains:- 3 x 0.23 Sexy Mother Pucker in Half Naked, Candy Gloss, and Punch Bowl It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Sexy Mother Pucker™ activates on contact. It is likely that you'll notice a bit of a buzz—and create one. This is normal. Research results:- 97% of testers agreed their lips were glossy/ shiny after use - 78% of testers found their lips appeared plumper after use - 76% of testers felt their lips instantly appeared fuller

chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
Love this stuff!!!! I have about 5 different colors! I bought them from walgreens and on sale after the holidays. They are a shiny thick gloss and make your lips tingle for a plumping effect.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Tried this from target and it was actually pretty nice. The colors are good and it is reasonably priced. The colors are pretty nice looking and the packaging is average. I would recommend this to others.
Allison R.
Defiance, OH
I absolutely love this trip. Such a smooth formula, leaves your lips feeling so nice. The plumping agent in them  your lips just a subtle extra boost. I would absolutely buy again
Leslie M.
Nashville, TN
I am always trying lip plumpers... who doesn't want to plump up their pout? Many of them just don't live up to much plumping. Sexy MotherPucker on the other hand REALLY plumps my lips big time! It does tingle pretty intensely but it does the trick and the gloss is moisturizing and super glossy. I have only tried the lightest pink/nude color and will definitely try the other shades. The shade I have though looks great over any lipstick I've tried so far. LOVE it!!! The pic is Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss over some L'Oréal lipstick.
Kimberly R.
Falmouth, KY
Just received my first Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumping gloss in Nudestar. Holy lip enhancement, Batman!!!! Send me ALL the gloss!!! Take my money, Ulta!! They say Beauty is Pain... I'll take the taser to my lips for this effect!!! Kidding... It's just a tingle. Worth every penny!! This will be with me everywhere I go!!
💋💋💄💄
Nancy C.
I am not a fan of this plumping gloss. I can't get by the fake white chocolate (?) flavor and smell. yuck. It tingles, stings, but doesn't seem to do much plumping. The "color" might as well be "clear with shimmer". Why name it it's no color? BTW: It's called "NOT ENOUGH", exactly!  Marketing...  Don't waste your money.
Olivia Z.
These smell amazing!! I only have one and it's glittery and shimmery and looks stunning on my lips! Soap & Glory is available in my Target and I definitely use that to my advantage. It's so easy to apply and really does plump my lips and makes them look super glossy and pretty. They are inexpensive too and I always recommend to my friends!!
Stacy D.
O Fallon, MO
Plumps and moisturizes at once. I use this before I apply my liquid lipstick. It’s easy to use and it makes my lipstick last all day. An Ulta Beauty employee recommended this to me and I’ve never looked back!!
Madison G.
Easley, SC
These leave my lips juicy! Love how this lipgloss smells and the stickiness to it. Love the tingle that it gives. The tingle doesn't last that long but the color still stays! I would recommend this to anyone that needs a little boost! Not too pricey and can be found at Ulta!
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
I love this stuff! I've bought it several times now. It definitely makes your lips tingle and look fuller. Glides on easy. Smells like chocolate. It's kind of sticky like a lot of other lip glosses so your hair may stick to your lips on a windy day. I'd buy it again.
Karla V.
su pigmento como es ?
haley S.
Niles, OH
How are these? Ive tried their lip plumper lip gloss that has like a silver foil cover, and i actually liked it a lot.