Add a Photo

By SOAP & GLORY
#60 in Body Scrub
A One Stop Solution for Problem Large Pores and; Clogging With natural superfruit Yuzu, D-Clog™ Microderm-Mud and multi fruit acids. Helps refine and visibly tighten pores, removes dead cells, leaves skin radiant and glowing! Features: Helps Leave Skin Brighter and; More Radiant With Natural Superfruit Yuzu For Oily/Problem Areas 98% of users agree that Scrub Your Nose In It effectively removes dirt and impurities* 96% of users agree that scrub your nose in it effectively removes excess oils* 93% of users agree that scrub your nose in it deep cleans
Photos (2)
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
May 3, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It Two Minute T-Zone Detox Scrub, Fresh Frosty Mint, 5 oz
This is my absolute favorite and I mean favorite face scrub for the T-Zone of combination skin! this product feels so great when I rub it into my nose and it into my T-Zone ever removes all oiliness and it gets all the blackheads and after I rinse my face off it feels so cool and light and fresh and it definitely feels clean!
Ali F.
Ali F.
Waldorf, MD
March 1, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
This is a new product for me, but so far I really enjoy it. It does a great job of clearing out my pores and leaving my skin very soft. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin very red and it doesn't go away until I cover it with makeup. It's not an allergic reaction, it just irritates my skin a little, but it makes my pores and texture look so minimized that I just ignore it.
Aya C.
Aya C.
June 17, 2017, 8 p.m.
This product feels like it's getting my nose pores clean, though the result is not too readily visible. But if it was, maybe it's scary. It smells and feels fresh to use, and it doesn't irritate my sometimes sensitive skin. The granules don't appear to be super fine - kind of an average scrub; bonus points for seeming fun.
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
March 1, 2017, 3:42 a.m.
I get so much oil and clog up and build up pores around my t zones and nose. I like this product because it helps minimize it. It also detox my skin and leaving it feeling fresh and tingly sensation! Sometimes I scrub more than 2 minutes but don't over do it or your skin will be over exposed and become irritated!
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Feb. 27, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
I really take a lot of care in my T-zone and my nose, since I have some blackheads. This scrub I like, use it and help me to leave that area clean and without black spots so visible. Is very good, I would like to try it again. I like that it has mint and leaves the area fresh, makes it truly feel clean.
Jen A.
Jen A.
West Warwick, RI
March 22, 2017, 9:16 p.m.
We love soap and glory. Their products and prices are just right for my preteen. We love their whimsical packaging.
However this product was an exception. It was greasy and did little of what it was supposed to do. Will not buy again.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
Feb. 15, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Describe is amazing. This sent to you it is heavenly. I use it in the shower while I'm conditioning my hair and then while I shave I let it sit. It has done wonders to my skin. No irritation and I would recommend it to anybody with dry skin
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Royal Oak, MI
March 28, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
This really helps open clogged pores. It has a tingly sensation and a fresh minty smell. It is gentle enough for daily use. I massage it into my face & then let it sit while I wash my hair. I first bought it years ago at Target on a whim & fell in love with it. Then they quit carrying it for a while & I was paying premium prices on Amazon. I'm glad it's now available at so many outlets at a much more reasonable price.
machelle b.
machelle b.
Willisburg
June 19, 2017, 9:16 a.m.
This product has a wonderful scent and it works great on the t-zone of the face. I would highly recommend this products to others that may have problems in that area. In fact just recommended this product to my sister 2 weeks ago and she loves it as well.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
West Springfield
May 23, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
This scrub is the best! My t zone is my trouble area with my face because it feels oily and dry at the same time and I never feel like it's clean enough! This scrub not only leaves me feeling clean, but thanks to the mint I also feel so refreshed and awake!