Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #40 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Devin M.
I LOVE this product! My daughter and I cannot get enough! We use this to exfoliate after shaving, before a spray tan, anytime our skin is feeling dry and patchy!
Sherry G.
This scrub is nice. It doesn't have any oils in it like other scrubs I use, which is perfect for exfoliating prior to self tanner or bronzer. I do prefer some of the scents of my other scrubs over this one.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Smells great and helps soften skin! I like the look of jar containers, but typically drop them trying to unscrew the lid in the shower. Oh well. Really like the Soap and Glory line!
Diana G.
Paso Robles, CA
Love soap and glory products. They all smell amazing and feel even better on the skin. This scrub is no different. Makes my skin soft, moisturized, and leaves it smelling great!
Im C.
Anaheim, CA
This scrub is so invigorating it leaves your skin so soft and clean that everyone uses it . I bought this at sephora . The great thing about it is the smell it doest have a long lasting smell
Elizabeth R.
Reading, PA
Use this at least 3 times a week to help bring a more bright completion and take the old skin off. Skin feels smooth and soft after use and even after a couple days.
lauren s.
Burlington, NC
I absolutely loved the way this left my skin. It really did its job but I didn't like the smell of ity very much. I could definitely get past the smell though the quality of the product.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
This scrub helps a lot to your skin althought its bad to use it on a daily base. Its makes your skin look beautiful after one use but if its applied daily, it might dry your skin.
April R.
San Ysidro, CA
This is good. It leaves my skin very soft and full of moisture. Smells very good too only down fall is price it's kind of pricey for someone who uses a lot of skin product.
Kateryna B.
Owings Mills, MD
Oh this scrub is just awesome!! I love it! The smell is gorgeous! I don't remember the components of this scrub, but it is a mutual product too!! I will buy more!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?