Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #87 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
krystyne l.
Mount Prospect, IL
While this scrub did the job, I found the scent to be very strong. It lasted a long time, but because I didn't really care for the scent, I wasn't happy about that. The scrub had a nice gentle feel, but I don't think I will purchase this again.
Brittany M.
One of the best body buffs! I also loved one by the expensive Caudlie brand, but when I cannot afford that one, this one is a great "second best". The smell is very pretty and still leaves your skin very soft.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I bought this on a trip to London. The smell is amazing. I wish it could be packaged into a perfume. The scrub is great and exfoliating. I still haven't been able to find it over here in the States, but I always have my eyes open for it.
Henali S.
The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because I've used other products that are cheaper with the same quality. However, I do like the texture of this scrub and the ingredients are more natural too and that's a huge plus
Victoria C.
This leaves and beautiful smelling scent on your skin to last all day and feels amazing on your skin. Once you hop out of the shower you will feel your skin way softer before. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Caitlin M.
Tamarac, FL
I really love this product- the smell is fantastic!! The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs. It's gentle enough to use everyday, although I need to space it out to make it last :) My one complaint is that I wish the scrubbing beads were a little bit bigger.
Cheryl C.
Glassboro, NJ
Just added this product to my shower recently. I love the scent of this scrub! I'm usually not a fan of body scrubs that are in a tub, but this one was really nice! Good exfoliation power. Staple for the winter months.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
I love this body scrub so much! It is very easy to use, and it leaves my skin super smooth. I really enjoy using this product once a week. I bought it from ULTA BTW
Kailey K.
Columbus, OH
Great body scrub ! Smells amazing and leaves my skin super soft. The smell is slightly bitey but also super sweet; very refreshing. Feels super nice on the skin !
Jen L.
Ridgewood, NJ
It's a nice scrub but grains are small that you go through it pretty quickly. When you keep it in the shower it kind of melts faster so you lose a lot of the product in the end. Overall it is a nice scrub though.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?