Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #42 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Vanessa L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love how this scrub leaves my skin feel smooth and even. No flaky or dry patches left behind. Great smell that lingers. Easy to use and very effective. Recommend to anyone who is dry and wants their skin ready for hydration.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
This is my new favorite body scrub. It's gets my body nice and smooth. It does not have a strong scent which is great. The grains are smooth and do not scratch my skin.
April D.
Decatur , AL
This product is amazing. I actually don't care for the smell. But it does the job. After using the scrub to get rid of all dead skin it leaves skin feeling super soft.
Krystal A.
I love the smell of this product. I usually use this when I feel grimey and dirty. It does a wonderful job of getting my skin to fill smooth and silky after a shower.
Kristina A.
O Fallon, MO
I am absolutely obsessed with anything and everything from Soap & Glory. This is my go-to scrub. It leaves my skin feeling soft and renewed and the scent is fabulous.
Jessica P.
York, SC
This product worked beautifully on me! I had rough skin and I used it for a week and my skin felt smooth as ever! Such a great product I recommend it to people with dry or rough skin!
Lauren S.
Louisville , KY
Loved this product! Made my skin feel amazing, and was gentle enough to use multiple times per week. I will definitely be purchasing this again, as well as more Soap & Glory products!
Lilia D.
I'm obsessed with this scrub. The smell is fantastic but the grain is not too rough on my skin. The grit is important to me when picking a scrub, but like other Soap and Glory products, the scent is strong enough to enjoy even after you wash it off.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
Really like this product have tried it a few times but definitely like this brand and recommend it to everyone this leaves the skin feeling nice and refreshed afterwards. Great for somewhat daily use but recommend a few times a week at the most
krystyne l.
Mount Prospect, IL
While this scrub did the job, I found the scent to be very strong. It lasted a long time, but because I didn't really care for the scent, I wasn't happy about that. The scrub had a nice gentle feel, but I don't think I will purchase this again.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?