Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #52 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Love this scrub. Leaves skin so smooth and soft. Not too abrasive like some scrubs can be. The smell is so nice and fresh and leaves the skin with a lingering clean smell. I would definitely recommend this scrub.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem , NC
This scrub smells so good and really gets the job done. After I'm done with this I always feel refreshed and my skin feels brand new! I use it up to three times a week in the winter time when my skin is really dry
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great to use when shaving your legs and leaves them so soft. I'm not too much of a fan of the scent cause it too strong. My legs stay very soft on until the next day and I would recommend the scent is the only thing I don't like.
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
This has the most perfect texture for scrubbing your legs before shaving. It's not too gritty but still gets the job done! Absolutely love the sent and it leaves my skin so smooth.
Megan S.
Soap and glory is a super fun brand with a lot of great products that leave you smelling and feeling great. I really liked how soft this scrub made me feel after I used it, it was almost like brand new skin.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Oh my gosh, my FAVORITE body scrub ever! Gets all of the dead skin off and I use this when I want the extra fake tan off my body! I normally pair this with my clarisonic to exfoliate! Worth every penny!
Morgan H.
Soap and Glory is one of my favorite brands. I love the size of the exfoliates and I find it to be perfect for leaving my skin super soft. I bought this at ULTA and think it's totally worth the price!
Dalia C.
I loooooove it!! I'm buying recently! In walgreens store and OMG! My skin feels really really soft, the price is not too spencive but is not really chip and smells glorious! Definitely! I wanna buy again!
Vanessa L.
santa clarita
Love how this scrub leaves my skin feel smooth and even. No flaky or dry patches left behind. Great smell that lingers. Easy to use and very effective. Recommend to anyone who is dry and wants their skin ready for hydration.
April D.
Decatur , AL
This product is amazing. I actually don't care for the smell. But it does the job. After using the scrub to get rid of all dead skin it leaves skin feeling super soft.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?