Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #39 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
I was originally sent this product as a gift from a friend in the UK. Since then it has become available locally. It was not harsh and smelled great. The price is a little high for the amount of product. It is a nice product but not something I would be committed to.
Laura R.
Tallahassee, FL
This scrub feels great, works up to a nice lather, and has a lovely fragrance. If you're sensitive to floral scents, it may be too strong, but I enjoy the fragrance. I really like to use this before shaving my legs to get a closer, smoothr shave.
Rossana T.
Doral , FL
el mejor exfoliante que deja tu piel, mas suave, libre de toxinas, y mas tersa que ayuda a activar la circulacion dejando la piel radiante. tiene una textura que al tacto te deja maravillada. excelente precio y calidad. lo compraria otra vez
Melissa O.
Soap and glory is my all time favorite brand of bath and beauty products. My skin is polished, renewed, and glowing. It smells phenomenal and the price is amazing. I will never buy another body scrub besides this brand. It's too perfect!!!!!!!
Shantilly R.
I loveee this body buff, you can see and feel the difference after each use. It's extremely gentle on the skin and smells lovely. It's very good for the price point which is much lower than high end brands.
Diane B.
I love this scrub so much. It leaves me feeling so silky smooth. I got mine from my local Ulta and got curious so I decided to try it out. Soap and Glory has really great products and I'm so glad I tried this one out. If you are looking for a scrub go for Soap and Glory.
Alicia C.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this scrub for how well it exfoliates, and it's incredibly moisturizing. However, I am not a fan of the smell - very sweet (like marshmallow or candy), and floral. (lilac-y). If you like the scent, it's a good product.
Elaina W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love all of the Soap and Glory products. I buy a great gift package of the products a few times a year from Sephora. I love the way they smell and it really helps with dry skin without leaving a greasy feeling on your skin.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
This body butter smells amazing! The light rose fragrance is outrageous, never too heavy, soft, velvety, and super hydrating. I am completely addicted to this body butter. I have purchased at least 5 tubs and I just actually purchased one from Sephora along with Hand Food. Great products and awesome ingredients!
Rebecca S.
Orange Park, FL
Love the scent and the scrub isn't too harsh it's just enough to leave you feeling soft and smooth. I use it once or twice a week and it lasts quite awhile as it only takes a small amount. I'd buy it again and recommend it!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?