Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Mariam 🌼.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Lisa P.
Newark, DE
I actually use the Breakfast Scrub. The smell is like oatmeal cookies! The scrub is more like a paste, not chunky like other scrubs. It leaves your skin feeling and smelling amazing! I use it at least three times a week. Its affordable and you get a lot of product for the price!
Elsa T.
Spring Hill, TN
i cannot rave enough about this brand and it's products. Received my first sample size as a gift and immediately purchased it at Ulta. It leaves your skin smooth and smelling amazing. Definitely recommend this to others. Great product that you'll want to purchase again and again.
Jackie G.
I'm a Soap and Glory fan overall. I think their bath and body products are great choices for fun, moderate priced, luxe feeling items. But this scrub in particular does not work for me because the smell is a turn off. I guess it just doesn't appeal to me. It's too too strong for my nose!
Ayesha D.
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
This is in my shower and I love it! It is one of the best scrubs I've ever used! It's not too rough and leaves my skin sooooo soft and it also smells amazing! They sell it at my Ulta but that's usually the only place I can find it!
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Mm mm mmm. I have fallen in love with every Soap & Glory I have tried, from this scrub to their lip plumping gloss. This scrub is the perfect for pre-shave exfoliating and polishing those rough spots before applying a gradual tanner!
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
It Smells Amazing! The scrub Leaves my skin super soft and glowing. It is available at Ulta, they sometimes have them for b1g1 50% off! Also its super affordable, and not expensive at all. The only con is that its a little greasy. Its a good value for the size and price.
Katerina C.
First let me say, I love this brand!!! Literally love it. I've never had a bad item from them. This scrub is one of my favorites too. It really feels like it cleans away all the dead skin not just like a lotion type scrub that washes away and does nothing for you. This stuff is good, although kinda pricey for the amount you get. But I'd say its worth it.
Samantha B.
Dallas, PA
The soap and glory scrubs are some of my favorite! they have the perfect amount of scrub to them and the scents are great. this one is a nice scent that is not over powering! i think this product is well worth the money and i have already repurchased!
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best scrub I have ever used! It is long lasting and smells fabulous. I use this every other day and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is worth the price and I will definitely purchase it again!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?