Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #53 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
J G.
I'm a Soap and Glory fan overall. I think their bath and body products are great choices for fun, moderate priced, luxe feeling items. But this scrub in particular does not work for me because the smell is a turn off. I guess it just doesn't appeal to me. It's too too strong for my nose!
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
This is in my shower and I love it! It is one of the best scrubs I've ever used! It's not too rough and leaves my skin sooooo soft and it also smells amazing! They sell it at my Ulta but that's usually the only place I can find it!
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Mm mm mmm. I have fallen in love with every Soap & Glory I have tried, from this scrub to their lip plumping gloss. This scrub is the perfect for pre-shave exfoliating and polishing those rough spots before applying a gradual tanner!
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
It Smells Amazing! The scrub Leaves my skin super soft and glowing. It is available at Ulta, they sometimes have them for b1g1 50% off! Also its super affordable, and not expensive at all. The only con is that its a little greasy. Its a good value for the size and price.
Katerina C.
First let me say, I love this brand!!! Literally love it. I've never had a bad item from them. This scrub is one of my favorites too. It really feels like it cleans away all the dead skin not just like a lotion type scrub that washes away and does nothing for you. This stuff is good, although kinda pricey for the amount you get. But I'd say its worth it.
Samantha B.
Reading, PA
The soap and glory scrubs are some of my favorite! they have the perfect amount of scrub to them and the scents are great. this one is a nice scent that is not over powering! i think this product is well worth the money and i have already repurchased!
Tyler C.
I love this scrub. It smells terrific and fresh, and it really makes my skin feel clean without feeling overly scrubbed. I use it on my feet every time I take a shower and on the rest of my body once a week. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This is the best scrub I have ever used! It is long lasting and smells fabulous. I use this every other day and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is worth the price and I will definitely purchase it again!
Olivia F.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE Soap & Glory! They make my favorite body scrubs ever. I have gone through so many tubs of their different body scrubs, and they all smell so delicious. They don't leave my skin feeling dry at all. Even though they are abrasive, they actually moisturize my sensitive, dry skin. I will continue to repurchase their scrubs forever.
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
I was originally sent this product as a gift from a friend in the UK. Since then it has become available locally. It was not harsh and smelled great. The price is a little high for the amount of product. It is a nice product but not something I would be committed to.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?