Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #39 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Jeannette N.
This stuff is amazing. It literally feels like I have a new coat of skin after I use the scrub. And it doesn't leave a set or greasy feeling which is a plus.
Annette p.
Really love this product,you don't need to use a lot to get perfect results and using it with a good loofah leaves your skin fresh and smooth,must have item.
Alice H.
Aldergrove, BC
I found the smell a bit strong but I think it was one that other people would most likely enjoy, just a personal preference. It did exfoliate my skin nicely.
Missy A.
Peterborough
Nice scent, good for removing dead skin and debris and build up in pores or hair follicles.exfoliation is important just make sure to follow up with lotion.
Alexandra T.
Wasn't a fan of this product as it didn't suit my dry and sensitive skin. Instantly made my legs sting and felt it was very oily. Wouldn't use this again.
Isabella T.
Whistable , Kent
I really liked this product and I have never been disappointed by any soap and glory products. It lasted me a long time and I would definitely buy it again
Cassy D.
This scrub is just so awesome, the smell the texture and the way it leaves my body soft n silky after taking all the dry skin away. I just love itttt
Harriet H.
Really good body scrub, leaves skin feeling fresh and has nice clean smell, removes dry skin and prevents it from coming back, gives good smooth legs
Katie S.
I have a miniature pot of this. It is amazing at exfoliating. It smells very nice and is very grainy. After washing it off my skin is so smooth!!!
Shae-Lynn S.
Good product, i personally never bought one for myself but my mother always buys this and loves it very much, she wouldn't use another product
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?