Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #87 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
I absolutely love this product. It is the perfect srub to cream ration and leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing! I use this product once a week to give my skin a boost and to feel extra soft.
Beckie M.
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Got this ad 0art of a gift set but it works wonders use it in the shower to and helps lift all the dead skin away (gross I know) but it leaves skin feeling great and smelling great to
Sarah C.
This body scrub is really moisturizing, but I find it to way too expensive for what it does. The scent is great, typical of most Soap and Glory products, but I find that I can get the same results with a cheaper scrub. This would be a fantastic gift.
Mehreen A.
Was given this as a present and it's one of the best I've ever had! Love the feel of all these products and would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family members!
Clare C.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I absolutely love all the products by soap and glory and this is a little gem always makes my skin lovely and smooth and smells so good too. Highly recommend this product.
Julia S.
Great price, great smell, great result, not too abrasive, but abrasive enough to remove all the dead skin. I would definitely repurchase it again and and again and again.
Abbi W.
This is an amazing body scrub, it leaves you feeling brand new!
It as a gorgeous scent and scrubs away dry skin perfectly.
Every woman needs this on their dressing table!
A G.
Smell is amazing and clean but I found it left a bit of a residue on my skin and made the bath very slippery. I still use it but only on my legs rather than whole body.
Nadia B.
I was really looking forward to using this as I was recommend by a lot of people. My legs are really rough and flaky and I thought this product would work for them. But instead I wasn't happy whatsoever. They didn't have enough salt or whatever they use in order for me to 'scrub' my legs with. It was just like I was rubbing thick moisturizer on my legs. Wasn't nice at all. For £8 this was surely a waste. I feel as though they should make tester sizes for people to test them before they use them.
Pixie's Big World B.
London
Pamper myself to this after a long hard week of work. I wish I had more time to use this, my skin would be great. After use your skin feels as soft as a baby.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?