Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #42 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Linzi E.
I love soap and glory products and this was just as great. It was a Christmas gift and I have already used it all. I love the scent it makes me want to get glam and go out. It leaves your skin feeling amazing and lasts the whole day and more. I'll definitely be buying more.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I like the smell (but my boyfriend hates it). It's not gritty enough and not moisturizing enough for me. I like scrubs that are oily.

I will probably not repurchase this product.
Alex E.
United Kingdom
I think this is the perfect scrub. Its grainy enough to remove dead skin without being too harsh & leaving skin soar like other scrubs. It smells delicious! My skin felt so soft after using. My partner even loved the smell on me. I think the price is right for this product.
Humaira P.
This is the BEST smelling scrub I have ever used! Never felt so soft after use, smells great and feels great, I've used many different scrubs but this tops them all, very please and recommend this to everyone! When you smell it you will understand how gorgeous it is.
Aisling O.
I am Soap & Glory obsessed! I religiously pick up their scrubs! Gone are my days of dry flaky lizard skin. Hello smooth, silky skin! I use it before every shower and always follow up with their delicious body butter. The quirky and fun names are just an added bonus!
Emma L.
I love this product, it has a refreshing scent to and it makes my skin feel really smooth and look flawless.
I bought it in my local Boots store and it's lasted me a really long time. It's very gentle on the skin and is easy to rinse off.
I would 100% buy it again.
Laura P.
A really good bosy scrub. Sometimes i find it is abit overpriced, so i do like to get this when its part of an offer or i. A gift set.
I really the fragrance & find it leaves my skin really soft afterwards. I use this on a mitt & then apply it to my skin that way.
Katie H.
Not a huge fan of the scent - their original "pink scent" - but the scrub itself is fantastic. Got in on sale at Shoppers, and probably wouldn't have bought it for regular price, as it is a bit pricey. A great exfoliator, love to use it before shaving my legs.
Caitlan A.
Absolutely love this product!!!! Definitely worth it's price. Body scrub with bits of strawberry in. Wash your legs with warm water when washing and apply this evenly through the skin and wash off for a lovely smooth effect. Cleans all the nasty stuff away!
Paolita M.
Si quieres exfoliar tu piel este jabon exfoliante debes usar...
Deja nuestra piel suave y libre de piel muerta dandole mas vitalidad a nuestra piel con un aroma frutal muy enbolvente
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?