Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #66 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Laura P.
A really good bosy scrub. Sometimes i find it is abit overpriced, so i do like to get this when its part of an offer or i. A gift set.
I really the fragrance & find it leaves my skin really soft afterwards. I use this on a mitt & then apply it to my skin that way.
Katie H.
Not a huge fan of the scent - their original "pink scent" - but the scrub itself is fantastic. Got in on sale at Shoppers, and probably wouldn't have bought it for regular price, as it is a bit pricey. A great exfoliator, love to use it before shaving my legs.
Caitlan A.
Absolutely love this product!!!! Definitely worth it's price. Body scrub with bits of strawberry in. Wash your legs with warm water when washing and apply this evenly through the skin and wash off for a lovely smooth effect. Cleans all the nasty stuff away!
Ziee H.
Kuala Lumpur
This is so good for a scrub junkies i mean it works wonderful on me. I love to scrubs and get rid of my dead skin so that i'll love fresh. The price is just as nice as the products.
Paolita M.
Si quieres exfoliar tu piel este jabon exfoliante debes usar...
Deja nuestra piel suave y libre de piel muerta dandole mas vitalidad a nuestra piel con un aroma frutal muy enbolvente
Lauren N.
This scrub is AMAZING! It's a great consistency and works really well, skin always feels smoothr after using it. I find it nourishes the skin and doesn't dry the skin out, plus it smells great too and lasts ages due to the large tub size!
Mary S.
San Juan
This scrub smells amazing. I love how it long lasting as well. The only thing is this scrub is so messy to apply. It just doesn't stay on my body, so i need to apply it littler with a really slow motion. It is kinda messy to rinse.
Anni K.
UK
Since I have discovered this brand I have been using this Soap and Glory scrub I just love it. This scrub really leave my face cleaning all the black heads and white head are clean and leave my face so soft. I use this twice a week.
Chiara C.
I loved this scrub. It left my legs feeling amazing and moisturized. They did feel kinda oily after but it was worth it from after the smoothness. I wonder because of that oiliness maybe it would be a good foot scrub as well.
Lillie G.
ashby, Leicestershire
Amazing product really does its job gets all my dead skin off, it's super gritty although not too harsh on the skin! smells amazing like all of soap and glorys products, would definitely recommend and repurchase
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?