Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #42 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Izzy M.
I am obsessed with Soap and Glory scrubs! The scent of this one is to die for and I feel like they have something for everyone. They leave my skin feeling incredibly soft as they are harsher than some other scrubs yet still fairly gentle. I would 100% recommend these scrubs especially for those looking to remove fake tan as they work a treat!
Donna H.
I really love this scrub,a loverly fresh scent smells like diors miss dior so a big bonus...also the scent lingers.its a very rough texture so some people would find it harsh but i like it.....ir is also rlvery good at removing left over fake tan
Antonia O.
Portadown, Portadown
I absolutely love this Soap and Glory scrub, definitely one of the best out there.

A big tub with excellent value for money.

I have sensitive skin and this is perfect even for myself. I use this around once a week and before big events to prepare my skin with a smooth base before applying tan.

Brilliant product :-)
Akvile R.
Fife, Dunfermline
I got it about a month ago and been using it every two three days. Sometimes more often. I find it too gentle for my liking. But it has very lovely smell so its not all bad. I would recommend for people who like gentle scrub!
Leyla M.
Toronto
This scrub right here is lifeeeee 😍😍😍 I've used it a couple times, and I can't begin to describe how amazing it makes your skin feel after using it. I would definitely use it again, and recommend it to someone!
Kirste L.
Oceanside, CA
I loved this reduction! It smelled phenomenal and it worked wonders. Not only did it remove the dead dull skin but it left my skin feeling touchable soft and moisturized. It also made my shave last longer.
Courtney B.
I chose this product as I loved the scent it is very feminine and lovely I found that it exfoliates very nicely, not amazing on sensitive skin but one of the best scrubs I have tried, would deffo recommend 😊
Sarah C.
First of all the smell of this is so good, it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I only use it one a week for a really good scrub as it is too harsh for everyday use but when I do use it I feel super clean!
Mahi N.
The scrub does smell good but it is not what I would like to smell like as it has very strong men's perfume kinda smell... The salt in it does the job and the oils in the scrub leaves the skin moisturised
Niamh H.
Makes your skin feel nice and smells delicious.
Quite expensive for what it is though - not sure if I would buy it myself if it hadn't been bought for me as a gift. Nice gift though and lovely packaging
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?