Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #39 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Anne K.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE this product. It exfoliates my skin well. This product is on the harsher side so fair warning if you choose to purchase this product. I use this product about twice a week for the past year and a half and my skin loves it. I'm not too crazy about the smell of it but I usually put on lotion and I smell great after.
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I really love this scrub!! It's not my all time, "holy grail" favorite, but I especially love this scrub for more sensitive areas! It's very gentle. It'd probably be best for people with sensitive skin. I don't think I'd repurchase this product (only because I'm a beauty junky) but I definitely think it's worth the money!
Erin K.
I LOVE using this in the shower! it smells amazing like all soap and glory products do so thats a plus, and it gets the job done. No one likes having flakey skin and this scrub really helps with that. I use it probably 2 times a week and maybe three during the winter.
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
This is my favorite body scrub, and my favorite line of body cleansers/washes/lotions over all. The price is good for the amount of product received. The smell is amazing. I'm partial to the sugar crush scent, because lime is my favorite. I typically find this at Ulta, but have also purchased from Amazon.
Jessica O.
Washington, DC
Great scrub with small beads which aren't too rough on the skin while still scrubbing away your skin to leave it smooth and soft. Great price for the quality of the product! I got it at target and am so happy they are now selling Soap & Glory products!
Melissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I exfoliate at least once a week, usually before I apply my tanning lotion. I've tried many body scrubs and even tried making my own. But nothing compares to this one by Soap & Glory. I always go back to it. My skin feels AMAZING after I use it! I don't feel greasy afterwards like I have with some scrubs. And my fake tan goes on evenly and there are zero dry patches for it to collect on and look silly!
Lauren G.
Grovetown, GA
This body scrub is really nice and soft on the skin. Not harsh or painful like some scrubs can be. I like the smell but it could be a little better. The price isn't bad, and there's a decent amount in the jar unless you run through scrubs fast.
Megan O.
Lehi, UT
Okay this stuff is life changing, the scrub isn't too harsh for me to use twice a week, but it really exfoliates and makes my skin glow after use! I will always repurchase scrubs from this brand, they have amazing smells, and they perform so well!!! I have loved this brand for years now, and I can't get enough of their bath products!!
Lisa P.
Newark, DE
I actually use the Breakfast Scrub. The smell is like oatmeal cookies! The scrub is more like a paste, not chunky like other scrubs. It leaves your skin feeling and smelling amazing! I use it at least three times a week. Its affordable and you get a lot of product for the price!
Elsa T.
Spring Hill, TN
i cannot rave enough about this brand and it's products. Received my first sample size as a gift and immediately purchased it at Ulta. It leaves your skin smooth and smelling amazing. Definitely recommend this to others. Great product that you'll want to purchase again and again.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?