Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #39 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Chloe P.
Soap and glory scrubs are the best scrubs I personally think!
They small great and leave your skin feeling beautiful and smooth!, that's all a girl wants!
It does have a bit of a rough texture but nothing that's overdoing it! Fab Friday to use it all the time. Highly recommend
Amy H.
Marcela P.
i love this body scrub its so thick you can really feel it scrubbing dead skin away - leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and pampered! also the color of the container is so pretty and feminine adore that include pink baby products Definitely would buy over and over again.
Heather M.
Loooooove the smell of this stuff AND it works wonders for my dry skin on my elbows and my legs. I like to use it on my legs before shaving to help exfoliate and moisturize. The price point is reasonable considering the amount of product needed to get the job done.
Jorden B.
Cardiff
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AMAZING. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturised like hell. It is gentle on the skin , depending on what brand of exfoliator you use. I would recommend it for anyone who loves to smell amazing and feel amazing at the same time.
Jene N.
Excellent product which is perfect for my skin type as I can't use specific creams. Most soap and glory products have been purchased from boots and is long lasting.
The product is good for its value and I would recommend it to soft frail skin types
Anna D.
St. John's, NL, CANADA
Awesome thing ever!!!! I think that's what superstars use) creamy pinky scrub cleanse my skin in the most gentle way. Smell is sweet ( too bad I can't eat it;( it's not the cheepest product but it worth it! It last long... Will got another one again.
Kavita K.
london
The mandarin oil is the best part of this scrub! I love opening the jar and using the scrub every morning.Who doesn't love the cute and fun names of each product by Soap and Glory? They are perfect for us girls! My skin is left feeling smooth and no more dryness, legs are buffed and super soft.
Lulu M.
United kingdom
This is the best scrub i have ever used, smells incredible. leaves my legs smooth and glowy. Bought this in Boots! affordable and long lasting. I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with this products. need to restock on it. MUST HAVE!
Izzy M.
I am obsessed with Soap and Glory scrubs! The scent of this one is to die for and I feel like they have something for everyone. They leave my skin feeling incredibly soft as they are harsher than some other scrubs yet still fairly gentle. I would 100% recommend these scrubs especially for those looking to remove fake tan as they work a treat!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?