Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #66 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Holly W.
I love soap and glory products and this one did not let me down. It's a scrub that isn't too harsh on the skin and left me feeling lovely and smooth. I tend to forget to use body scrubs but as this one is so nice I think I will make it a weekly affair.
Rochelle G.
Sydney
This was the first scrub that I ever purchased as I was looking for something to use when shaving before headed to the beach. As a person that is prone to dry and sensitive skin this did not irritate me at all. I personally really love the scent too and would repurchase it as I am almost out!
Megan L.
Absolutley amazing! If you do not like the rough texture of grimey sand against your body then the product is not for you. Nothing feels cleaner to me than the physical scrub hard salt particles rubbing away the dirt on my body. This product provides instant results and long-lasting nourishment to the skin. Highly recommend!
kathryn r.
Greater manchester, ['', '', '']
A great exfoliator! smells incredible, and leaves my skin so smooth. having sensitive skin this is one of few that I can use regularly without irritation. Very good value for money, I find myself reaching for it every time I shave but rarely having to put it on my shopping list.
Chloe P.
Soap and glory scrubs are the best scrubs I personally think!
They small great and leave your skin feeling beautiful and smooth!, that's all a girl wants!
It does have a bit of a rough texture but nothing that's overdoing it! Fab Friday to use it all the time. Highly recommend
Annalise J.
Sunderland, Tyne and wear
Love this scrub on so many levels! It works perfectly for tan preperation or post waxing. With soap & glorys signature scent it removes dead skin cells to reveal fresh, smooth skin with little effort at all. A little of this product goes a long way so i find it lasts for ages.
Courtney C.
Antigonish, NS
This body buff not only has a great scent, but it also helps keep skin smooth. It really works to remove dead skin and leaves my skin feeling much better than it was before. Purchased at a Shoppers Drug Mart, and would repurchase. Just wish that the scent was longer lasting.
Amy H.
Marcela P.
i love this body scrub its so thick you can really feel it scrubbing dead skin away - leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and pampered! also the color of the container is so pretty and feminine adore that include pink baby products Definitely would buy over and over again.
Heather M.
Loooooove the smell of this stuff AND it works wonders for my dry skin on my elbows and my legs. I like to use it on my legs before shaving to help exfoliate and moisturize. The price point is reasonable considering the amount of product needed to get the job done.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?