Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #40 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Glam n.
It is a body scrub that has tiny pink beads in it to scrub the body. The scent of this product makes me very happy and relaxed. I can sit and just smell this product all day without getting tired or sick of it. I use it once a week in my shower along with the clean, girls skin softening creamy body wash. These two products smell great together and after using them i apply the butter cream which locks these smells and they last for a very long time.
JAZ S.
The soup and glory scrub is so good it gets rid off all the dead skin and leaves your skin baby soft ! Would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin. The price is good. There is a new fresh smell to it.
Francesca ✨.
I use this about once a week to make my skin feel super clean and smooth! It’s amazing, I have really sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate it at all, I apply it whilst I’m in the shower and a little goes a long way! You will end up finding little pink bits everywhere after though so make sure you rinse the shower as well! Would definitely recommend to leave your skin feeling revitalised and soft.
Elen M.
UK
I’m obsessed with this body scrub! It’s the best one I’ve ever used and lasts a long time, so well worth the splurge. A tub usually lasts me around 2-3 months. The exfoliating beads are made from jojoba wax so it’s environmentally friendly and smells great too. Would definitely recommend giving it a try for yourself.
Jazmin Heaven W.
Kilburn, Derbyshire
This is my favourite body scrub! It really leaves me feeling completely moisturised. It’s not too harsh to the point it hurts, but it’s also not too gentle - it’s a perfect middle ground. I don’t think this is too pricey, especially when you compare this to other brands. Just remember to add a body lotion or butter afterwards.
Kirstie G.
Mosspark, Glasgow
I didn't really love this scrub. It wasn't bitty or gritty enough for me and it has (or at least had when I used it) plastic micro beads in it, which I really don't like. I find sugar/salt/walnut shell scrubs more effective and wouldn't recommend this over any of the other soap and glory ones I have tried.
Rebecca S.
Another great product from Soap and Glory, this has the original pink smell which is amazing and love using it with clean on me and the righteous butter to really layer on the scent!
it's a really effective exfoliator but definitely not drying at all, leaves my skin super soft.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
One of my favourite soap and glory products ever. Whilst being a scrub it’s not too rough on skin and it smells incredible just like all other soap and glory products. I love that you can get minis in this too which are perfect for travelling.
Amandeep S.
I love soap and glory products and this body scrub did not disappoint. It smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft. I like to use the body butter after using this body scrub which makes the scent last even longer.
Caroline S.
Smells really pleasant, really enjoy the look and formula of soap and glory products and this is no exception. Works well as an exfoliating scrub and looks cute on the bathroom side.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?