Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #53 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Elen M.
UK
I’m obsessed with this body scrub! It’s the best one I’ve ever used and lasts a long time, so well worth the splurge. A tub usually lasts me around 2-3 months. The exfoliating beads are made from jojoba wax so it’s environmentally friendly and smells great too. Would definitely recommend giving it a try for yourself.
Kirstie G.
Bellahouston Drive, Glasgow
I didn't really love this scrub. It wasn't bitty or gritty enough for me and it has (or at least had when I used it) plastic micro beads in it, which I really don't like. I find sugar/salt/walnut shell scrubs more effective and wouldn't recommend this over any of the other soap and glory ones I have tried.
Rebecca S.
Another great product from Soap and Glory, this has the original pink smell which is amazing and love using it with clean on me and the righteous butter to really layer on the scent!
it's a really effective exfoliator but definitely not drying at all, leaves my skin super soft.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Kingswinford
One of my favourite soap and glory products ever. Whilst being a scrub it’s not too rough on skin and it smells incredible just like all other soap and glory products. I love that you can get minis in this too which are perfect for travelling.
Amandeep S.
I love soap and glory products and this body scrub did not disappoint. It smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft. I like to use the body butter after using this body scrub which makes the scent last even longer.
Caroline S.
Smells really pleasant, really enjoy the look and formula of soap and glory products and this is no exception. Works well as an exfoliating scrub and looks cute on the bathroom side.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
This is a nice but still gentle body scrub. It doesn't have a lot of “scrubbies” but the salt grains that are there are a good size and do do something. There's also some smaller scrubbies that do something. But overall it's like a thick cream that you scrub with. It's easier to use that the regular more jelly type scrubs. But it's also soo hydrating as well, lots of oils and has a great smell as all Soap and Glory products do.

Chido M.
This body scrub smells fine and always leaves my skin feeling really nice it has a lot of oils in it which makes the scrub separate and that's actually quite annoying at times I wouldn't buy it again because I'm not the type of person who would use rocksalt instead of fine salt but if you do that's perfect for you
Andrea M.
London, ON
I ADORE THIS PRODUCT! I love the texture, the scent and the way it makes my skin feel! Nice clean scent. Leaves my skin free of dead skin and leaves it smooth. It is a gentle scrub but does the job. I typically buy it at Shopper's and would purchase again.
Cathy C.
Love love love this body buff! It smells wonderful, leaving a light scent on my skin afterwards that's not too strong and lasts a couple hours.It's gentle and removes dead skin, leaving my skin feeling smoother and healthier looking. I bought this at Shoppers Drug Mart and will definitely repurchase.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?