Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by gem c.Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em uploaded by Elen M.

BY SOAP & GLORY #42 in Body Scrub

A body scrub containing babassu oil, sea salt, and moisturizing jojoba and mandarin oils. This luxurious body buff smooths as it exfoliates, leaving the skin silky soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This body scrub contains Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, black currant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla, and musk.

• I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scru...2 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn 2 Answers
Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
  • "Really buffs my dead skin off leaving me soft and glowing every time. Love the grainy texture as i feel like it is really getting to work on my skin! Would recommend to anyone who suffers with dry skin as this helps buff off the top layer ready to slather on a moisturizer." in 15 reviews
  • "I love this scrub so much! It smells great but also does a great job of exfoliating the skin without being too harsh for my sensitive skin. I stocked up on it when it was on clearance and I haven't been able to find it since. It's so sad because it was my favorite body scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "The buff does a good job of cleaning away all the dead skin and leaves you with soft silky legs." in 1 review
Emily B.
Allston, MA
This product is amazing! The packaging is adorable and so aesthetically pleasing to look at! You can purchase it any drug store or department store really, for a reasonable price. The smell like the body butter is so lovely. I use this scrub to wash my face and chest in the shower and it has nice course texture to really exfoliate your skin. I only use it once every other day or every couple days because the rough beads can be a little harsh. I have noticed less breakouts because of it and am definitely happy with the product. Definitely would buy again!
Jessie L.
Love this scrub! As a mummy of five I love when I find a product that makes me feel a million bucks while taking very little effort. This is like a mini spa moment in the shower for me. The smell is scrumptious and I love to use it either as a post shave step for ultra smooth legs/arms or as prep for days when I am fake tanning. Great product, highly recommended!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
This body scrub is great. It's course enough to do the job, but not too course to point that it hurts. I purchased this at Sephora, of course. It smells wonderful as well. To me it's a good price, it's hard to find a scrub that you love. I would recommend storing this on a counter or shelf, when left in shower water will build up inside.
Kristen M.
Summerville, SC
Not gonna lie, I was initially drawn to this product based on the packaging and a recommendation from the girl behind the counter at Sephora. This stuff is AMAZING! My skin always feels so refreshed after using. It's a tad bit pricey for the size, but I would highly recommend using their line of products for any problem skin areas.
Jamie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Literally the BEST scrub I've ever used! I used in on my feet and my boyfriend's. He couldn't believe how soft my feet were and I told him my secret and had him try it. It smells AMAZING too! What's not to love?!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this option exfoliating soap is ideal for those days you do not want to put aside our routine care but we have limited time, because while you bathe you're exfoliating, I like fragrances feel and this has that characteristic smell vanilla and sweet, its presentation is beautiful very feminine
Nicolette P.
This scrub is made from dreams. I have terrible dryness on my arms, which causes these bumps and redness to appear. The scrub is gritty without being too harsh. I hate scrubs that don't feel like they're doing anything. Anyway, this provided great exfoliation for my dry skin, but it also left behind a great layer of moisture. Honestly after about two weeks of using this (used once a week), I noticed a significant difference in my arms. Definitely will be a staple in my routine.
Lundon L.
Can we just talk about the amazing packaging for a second? I love that retro feel they add to their products that make it a treat to buy! On to the review, I like a simple scrub to leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized and I can say that this one get's the job done, plain and simple.
Victoria N.
Roswell, GA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I spray tan weekly and always need a good exfoliator to get off the old tan before spraying a new one and this product is ah.maze.ing. Seriously, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and evened out. Not to mention it does have a great smell. This is a must have.
Sarah O.
Pulaski, VA
Soap and Glory is such a fun brand and their products are really effective as well. I was so sad when Target stop selling this brand however I was really excited with Amazon started to sell it. Its worth every penny. I loved it so much I bought the whole line. I brought this item in the attempt to buff out the dullness of my skin and it worked wonders. My skin was soft and it buffed out some of the dark spots in my knees, elbows and neck. great product.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
On a scale of 1-10 how soft will this leave your skjn
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer fresh scents over sweet. How does this body scrub weigh in?