BY SOAP & GLORY #78 in Skincare Sets

Scents Of Occasion Gift Set - Perfect for any girl partial to putting on the spritz! Scents Of Occasion is a refreshing flash of fabulousness this Holiday season in four of Soap & Glory's irresistible signature fragrances. In nose particular order: Original Pink (rose and bergamot), Fruitigo (yuzu fruit and wild fig), Mist You Madly (freesia, cassis and vanilla) and Sugar Crush (sweet lime and vanilla musk). Simply pack these amazing body sprays in your handbag. Then spritz and go! - Scents Of Occasion Gift Set see more...

Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I give a three stAr only because I’ve only tried one the smoothie star yes I spray this every time I come out the shower well my nite showers luv this smell always getting cuddle noses on me lol just a very smooth soft easy going smell not a strong smell i buy mines at my nearest Walgreens very affordable like $6 bucks and now I’m hopefulness to get the set for Christmas or my birthday fingers crossed I’ve been wanting to try the other scents
Tiffany W.
Merrillville, IN
This is a cute set, good for any little sister on your list. However, the scents leave something to be desired. They definitely could have included more of a variety for the price. Like I said, if you have something small to check off your list, this is it. But save your money if you have a pickier friend to buy for.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I bought this box set from the drugstore where I work. I love love love #Soap&Glory and their #body #spray. This one has a more sophisticated #feminine scent. I also love the #pinup models that the company uses on all their advertisements. There's so much to love about their products!! I like how I can switch up what I am wearing depending on the mood I am in each day. I cannot wait to buy more because I definitely want to continue wearing these body sprays.
Juliana O.
I got a really good deal on this set and I love it. each spray is $6 but i paid only $9!! I loved all the scents included except for one that i just passed on to a friend. the scent doesn't last very long though but that's to be expected of a product like this.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
Got this for Christmas it came in the cutest packaging,I have seen them at walgreens before and the price was prettu good.So far its pretty good quality stuff.It smells fantastic and makes my skin very soft.I would highly recommend this gift set to friends and family 😍
Tiffany F.
Absoluteluy love the soap and glory gift set. I am a huge fan of bath and body products. I found this giftset in my local pharmacy and the smell and quality of the products is amazing. The scent lasts all day. I would defintely recommend this gift set
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I'm addicted to you the gift sets because you really get to try a lot from the brand and then you can purchase the sent that you really love the most. And I really do like how you can find this brand in Ulta and in Walgreens.
Shakira V.
These smell so nice and fresh perfect for when you get out the shower wanna smell good but not waste expensive perfume. The scent isn’t overwhelming the packaging is cute. The set is affordable and can be a cute gift !
Natalie  V.
Bridgeport, CT
So very excited to try my new soap and glory body sprays gift set found at walgreens .The girls there raved about these so much can't wait to try... All for about $10
Victoria M.
I really want a body spay with a long lasting scent. Will this be good for me ?
Anneliese H.
Is this product reliable ??