Soap & Glory Scents Of Occasion Gift Set

by Soap & Glory

Scents Of Occasion Gift Set - Perfect for any girl partial to putting on the spritz! Scents Of Occasion is a refreshing flash of fabulousness this Holiday season in four of Soap & Glory's irresistible signature fragrances. In nose particular order: Original Pink (rose and bergamot), Fruitigo (yuzu fruit and wild fig), Mist You Madly (freesia, cassis and vanilla) and Sugar Crush (sweet lime and vanilla musk). Simply pack these amazing body sprays in your handbag. Then spritz and go! - Scents Of Occasion Gift Set

Is the product good to used?
IsItgood [product:progressotm-reduced-sodium-italian-style-wedding-soup-with-meatballs-soup]
Is this product reliable ??
Start your review of Soap & Glory Scents Of Occasion Gift Set!
Jackie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product. You can buy these for yourself or get one for friends on special occasions. The scents are great and they last a long time
Ximena C.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this product! It was the best birthday gift I've ever had, I'm running out of it, Its the best thing ever, love it so much!!!!! Its a pleasant smell and leaves skin smooth and silky, just as a baby's butt! :)
Trishh G.
San Antonio, TX
Smell great they all smell so amazing its really hard to choose which one you wanna use lol
Alexia Z.
I think i like this because its a great gift that you can you can give to anyone, i has such a good prince i love it love it love it love it,
Beth L.
Bella Vista, AR
If you haven't tried you need to. This smells so good and it gives you a fresh feeling. The options are great
Sarah K.
Massena, NY
Like all the products in this pretty little gift set. My sister gave me this as Christmas gift and I am very happy she did. They smell great, have nice consistency, and leave me feeling spoiled and super soft. Would be more than happy to repurchase myself once these run out.
Wendy M.
Van Nuys, CA
Really good highly recommended it smells so good as well! 10/10 leaves skin silky smooth as well
Juliana O.
I got a really good deal on this set and I love it. each spray is $6 but i paid only $9!! I loved all the scents included except for one that i just passed on to a friend. the scent doesn't last very long though but that's to be expected of a product like this.
Maggie H.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this gift set, I was able to purchase it after Christmas for a killer steal at my local Walgreens. I've always the original scent so it was nice for me to be able to try out the other scents in the collection for a reduced price!
Tiffany W.
Hammond, IN
This is a cute set, good for any little sister on your list. However, the scents leave something to be desired. They definitely could have included more of a variety for the price. Like I said, if you have something small to check off your list, this is it. But save your money if you have a pickier friend to buy for.