SOAP & GLORY Righteous Butter Body Lotion 1.69 oz uploaded by Jodi T.SOAP & GLORY Righteous Butter Body Lotion 1.69 oz uploaded by Aud L.SOAP & GLORY Righteous Butter Body Lotion 1.69 oz uploaded by Aud L.

BY SOAP & GLORY

SOAP & GLORY Righteous Butter Body Lotion 1.69 oz
  • "This lotion is a cult classic for a reason! I am in love with it! It is incredibly moisturizing, leaves skin feeling soooo soft, and smells wonderful. I feel like I can stretch this for 24 hours without a need to reapply. It is pricey, but worth it." in 51 reviews
  • "This stuff saves my dry skin. I apply after every shower morning and night. I love the smell and have seen a huge improvement in my skin. I usually get mine ay ultra but walgreens is starting to carry it as well!" in 18 reviews
Ravina J.
Malden, MA
I live in New England which typically means excruciatingly dry skin during the chilly winters. I use SOAP & GLORY's body butter to keep my skin silky smooth and vibrant. The consistency is thicker than lotion so you can bet it's going to lather on a nice layer to moisturize heavily dried skin. This product is righteous like its name, and I would definitely recommend it for those who suffer from dry, ashy, flaky, and discolored skin. I usually apply this after I get out of the shower and before I go to bed. It's a fine addition to my skin care regime.
Rayanne H.
Pueblo
This is amazing and oh my goodness it smells amazing !!! It leaves you with just the right amount of moisture this is my holy grail brand of body wash and lotions
Samantha S.
Patchogue , NY
I love Soap & Glory products! They're body butter is amazing and makes my skin feel super soft. They're packaging is always adorable and I look forward to trying their other products.
Keisha C.
Ickesburg , PA
This is my literal favorite lotion. I tried it initially about 4 years ago as a free sample with a Sephora purchase and I totally fell in love! I went out immediately after smelling it's light, subtle scent and bought the large pump bottle which sells for about $20. I've been using it nightly since then and other lotions just don't make the cut. It goes on thick so it feels lux, BUT it isn't greasy or oily. Plus, it smells fantastic.
Mel M.
Yorkville, IL
I actually work at ULTA and we have most of these. This vrand is pretty great in most parts especially skin products. I bought this lotion curious about the smell, texture, and after affects. The smell is great nothing to strong, the texture feels like butter but it's not and instantly drys up so you dont feel oily, and very light weight. Wore it all day with no issues. Definitely keep buying this product
Megan H.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely live for this stuff, I've probably bought it 10+ times since i discovered it. It has one of the best fragrances I've found in a body lotion, it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soaks in quickly so you aren't left with that irritating sticky feel! Not to mention both the smell and moisture last on your skin which is the most important part of any body lotion!! Would without a doubt recommend this product to anyone out there looking for a great moisturizer.
Ashley M.
I am such a huge soap and glory fan, from the packaging of their products to the actual product. My skin feels so smooth and smells fantastic that sometimes I forget I put it on and smell myself two hours later and i still smell great. I have very sensitive skin and their products never seem to cause any issue for me. Would absolutely recommend, this product and all their others.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG I am INFATUATED with this whole line of Soap and Glory (original "pink" scent)!!!!!!! I'm addicted. Can't get enough. Love it ALL. Had bought the body butter but also wanted something that would spread all over my body after a shower very quickly. This did the trick. Very moisturizing and VERY quick/easy to apply. Just love it. Cannot be without this stuff.
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
Yuck! Not in my radar at all. A family member gave me an entire set of this about 5 years ago and i can't seem to use it. I tried to, several times, but the smell of their body spray is awful for me. I even tried just using the lotion on my feet, but that smell, that smell is going to kill me. In fact will try to use them one more time, if not convinced they will be garbage. Sorry SOAP & GLORY. Great branding though.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I love this lotion. I was so happy when I found out that I could get soap and glory at Ulta. My hands get really dry from constantly being in water at work and this lotion is like instant relief. As soon as I rub it into my skin, my skin feels so much softer. It has a nice scent and is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Noah S.
Albuquerque, NM
How long does the moisturization last?
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
Does this leave your skin feeling oily?