Soap & Glory Rich & Foamous(TM) Dual-Use Shower & Bath Body Wash 16.2 oz uploaded by Abigail G.Soap & Glory Rich & Foamous(TM) Dual-Use Shower & Bath Body Wash 16.2 oz uploaded by Aseel A.Soap & Glory Rich & Foamous(TM) Dual-Use Shower & Bath Body Wash 16.2 oz uploaded by Mayra  O.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A nourishing, ultrasoftening, moisturizing body wash with an irresistible almond, oat, and brown sugar scent. Not your average body wash, this formula features a special blend of M-SUDS™ MoistureBoost Technology, raw flower honey, almond milk, and SUPERSOFT-N™ skin conditioners for super smooth skin. It's the next best thing to waking up to the smell of fresh baking. M-SUDS MoistureBoost Technology is an exclusive cleansing system that suspends moisture molecules in the lather for a richly creamy, non-drying suds-up while the skin conditioners, including naturally derived plant gums, leave skin velvety soft long after cleansing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 58 women within 6 weeks of use:- 98% said their skin felt cleansed - 90% said their skin felt soft - 95% agreed the product had a creamy texture see more...

Soap & Glory Rich & Foamous(TM) Dual-Use Shower & Bath Body Wash 16.2 oz
  • "This smells amazing, and the formula is so moisturizing. My skin instantly feels softer after I use it! Two thumbs up!" in 23 reviews
Danielle D.
I LOVE the way this body wash smells AND feels! It is smooth and creamy, and smells great! It is best paired with Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter afterwards to leave you with a heavenly scent all day! Must try!
Danielle B.
Delicious scent, moisturizing, creamy and lathers up really nicely! Target carries this one which is so exciting! Effective and makes your bathroom smell delicious. Priced around $16, maybe but it does last quite some time!
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Great smell, nice formula non drying on my eczema prone skin, it’s a good body wash and works well for a great price. One of these bottles will last me around 6 months. I will not be repurchasing because soap and glory is not clear on their animal cruelty policies.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely LOVE Soap and Glory and everything they come out with. This body wash is no exception! My skin has never felt so smooth and silky soft, and I can't get over the rich aroma it leaves on my body. I smell like warm brown sugar all day long, and people really notice! I would highly recommend this product!
Christina J.
Muskogee
I love this body wash! I just recently started using the Soap & Glory brand! I have very sensitive skin and allergic to almost all soaps but I thought I would give it a go and I’m so happy I did! I did not experience any allergic reactions and the smell of these soaps are so unique and amazing!
Heather C.
Port orchard , WA
Let's just start with how fabulous this body wash smells!! Omg it smells like a heavenly oatmeal cookie!! It is a creamy and very bubbly body wash that leave you feeling soft, clean and heavenly smelling! A plus is the awesome pump bottle it comes in making it extra easy to lather up in the shower!
Kiersten D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This scent is so yummy! It’s my favorite in this line! This soap leaves your skin smooth and moisturized while also super clean! A little goes a long way so this product lasts a really long time!
Natalia B.
chicago
Like the smell of this but they discontinued my all time favorite body wash so it doesn’t really compare like I would like. Makes my skin feel nice and clean and soft though but not too crazy about it.
Lucas M.
Pulaski, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! By far the best Body Wash I have ever bought from Ulta. I first got it in a sample and went back the same day to rebuy the full size. The scent is amazing! It says with you for hours but it is so soft and warm. It is super hydrating for those of you with dry skin. Plus, you can catch it on sale sometimes!
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP IF YOU LIKE TO SMELL LIKE FOOD GET THIS AND DO IT NOW. This smells so intoxicating i cant. I make people who come over smell it. It feels so good on the skin and it smells like a bakery. I freaking love this stuff so much and its so cheap. I need this every day for the rest of forever.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Anyone else love this scent?