Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz uploaded by Sarah H.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want Healthier, Clearer, More Radiant Skin? Special clogged-pore formula with Peach and; Gojuice™ extracts. With Oxyginseng™ daily skin detox. Helps melt away makeup! Helps purify and clarify. Energizes and smoothes. Soap and; Glory = the best bang for your beauty budget. The best cleanser I have ever used! - Consumer quote from Independent User Trials. Dermatologically tested. Features: Special Clogged-Pore Formula With Oxyginseng™ For All Skin Types see more...

Becca L.
Becca L.
I bought this on clearance at Target. I use dry hands and two pumps of this product to rub all over my face. While it does that it says and breaks down the makeup, my face burns while using it. I don't usually have sensitive skin so this reaction was strange. It also burns if you get it on your eyes.
KY Y.
KY Y.
Wyoming, MI
This product is AMAZING for make up removal. It takes about a grape size pump and your make up is gone! It leaves my skin really soft. I got this peaches and clean cleanser from ULTA. It's worth the buy!Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Madison , NJ
I love this cleanser! It's great for it's price and has a lot of product in the bottle. It cleanses the surface of your skin every well, it's soft and gentle. If you're looking for something that really digs into your pores and get the dirt and make up off your skin this isn't the cleanser for you in my opinion. It's good for on the surface job and it keeps your skin hydrated and soft.
Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I think I just found my new face cleanser. I have my go to which is neutrogena deep clean. I was given a sample at Beautycon. my face is in love with the feeling of clean that was left. The product consistency is a light weight gel that applies easily and has a light peachy mint smell and literally purifies and rejuvenates after a long day of wearing makeup out in the elements.
Sophie W.
Sophie W.
I love this product! My face always feels fresh and clean after I wash it and the great smell is an added bonus!! It's a little more expensive than I usually spend on facewash, but the large size means it will last a long time, so it's definitely worth it.
Briana V.
Briana V.
This product really melts away my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and tingly, almost as if i used peppermint soap. It feels great and smells good too! I would definitely recommend this as a makeup remover or a deep cleanse fase wash. I found this at target.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
I'm a sucker for cute packaging, especially when it's pink and kitschy! I love the tongue-in-cheek humor kid this company, oh yeah, AND they make great products. The peach smell is good and not cloying, and the mintiness is refreshing.
Annie N.
Annie N.
I got this as a gift from my cousin. I love the smell. It works pretty nice. But for me I feel like I have to use a few pumps to feel the moisture on my face. I don't know how to explain it like it kinda absorbs into your skin as you apply it.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Salinas
First time I tried this product I loved it! Packaging is very cute I like the pink packaging. This is my go to body wash! This smells and feels great on my skin. I love this product I use t everyday!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I love this 4in 1 soap! I tried it once when it caught my eye with the beautiful color. After that one time I was hooked! I will love the smell and the way my skin feels after using it.