Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz uploaded by Sarah H.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want Healthier, Clearer, More Radiant Skin? Special clogged-pore formula with Peach and; Gojuice™ extracts. With Oxyginseng™ daily skin detox. Helps melt away makeup! Helps purify and clarify. Energizes and smoothes. Soap and; Glory = the best bang for your beauty budget. The best cleanser I have ever used! - Consumer quote from Independent User Trials. Dermatologically tested. Features: Special Clogged-Pore Formula With Oxyginseng™ For All Skin Types see more...

Photo (1)
KY Y.
KY Y.
This product is AMAZING for make up removal. It takes about a grape size pump and your make up is gone! It leaves my skin really soft. I got this peaches and clean cleanser from ULTA. It's worth the buy!Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz
Annie N.
Annie N.
I got this as a gift from my cousin. I love the smell. It works pretty nice. But for me I feel like I have to use a few pumps to feel the moisture on my face. I don't know how to explain it like it kinda absorbs into your skin as you apply it.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
It was great I really loved it. It did what it said it was supposed to do and was worth my money and I would recommend it to any one.
Aresha T.
Aresha T.
Singapore
My all time favorite facial wash as it not only cleanse but i does help to remove my makeup especially when I'm too lazy to use my make up remover.. I feel so fresh and clean. Don't feel my tighten as Etude house baking powder facial wash. This leaves my moisturize.. Love the peaches smell too..