Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz uploaded by Kaitie P.Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz uploaded by Shayna R.Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk, Minty Peach, 16.2 oz uploaded by Sarah H.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want Healthier, Clearer, More Radiant Skin? Special clogged-pore formula with Peach and; Gojuice™ extracts. With Oxyginseng™ daily skin detox. Helps melt away makeup! Helps purify and clarify. Energizes and smoothes. Soap and; Glory = the best bang for your beauty budget. The best cleanser I have ever used! - Consumer quote from Independent User Trials. Dermatologically tested. Features: Special Clogged-Pore Formula With Oxyginseng™ For All Skin Types see more...

Kaitie P.
Atlanta, GA
Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk - 11.8 fl oz

For the price, this is a great gentle daily cleanser! It removes makeup and does not strip your skin. I have combination skin, which borders on the dry side in the winter, so I'm not sure if people with oily or very oily skin will enjoy this as much. The scent is light and does not linger; just an added bonus when using it 😊. I use 3 pumps for my face, and it's still taking me a while to get halfway through the bottle. It also has a pump, which I love, so you can measure exactly what you need without a lot of mess. And, since it's sold in Target, you can use the Cartwheel part of their app to save, as well as the weekly ad and RedCard.
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City
The only reason I give any stars to this product is because it leaves my skin soft. It does not take anything off my face! More of an in shower moisturizer. I'll use it IF I haven't wore makeup in a few days and my face feels a bit sensitive. Doesnt even smell like peaches... Won't purchase again.
Baillie M.
Deville, LA
This stuff is no joke. It takes my makeup off super quick. It smells like fresh peaches and has a bit of a cooling effect. It isn’t drying at all for me. It actually leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It has also helped clear the black heads from my nose.
Nina S.
Soap & Glory detox cleanser worked so amazing that I’ve branched off into buying other things from there line. Proved to be just as amazing and the best peach scent! I would recommend anything soap and glory makes
💘Mimi J.
Upland, CA
LOVE THIS STUFF. leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Completely melts makeup right off. Must use on face without water. Just put it on a wash cloth and wipe face all over until clean. Smells like peaches!
Cidney B.
Charlotte
This is perfect for removing makeup and gentle cleansing. The peach smell isn’t overwhelming and it makes washing your face fun. The texture is a little slippery but it suds up really well and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
Jade L.
Bellevue
Smells amazing!! Is medium in drying out skin after washing and does an okay job of cleaning the skin. Still saw some flaws it wasn't able to clean out. Doesn't really foam up when you are scrubbing.
Alyssa L.
LOVE this product. So creamy and soft. Don't need a whole lot of product to get the job done. smells AMAZING. I can smell it all day. Very gentle on the skin and doesn't cost a lot either.
Pamela K.
Las Vegas
Has a nice cooling effect. It leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. It is a lotion texture and doesn't lather, but that didn't bother me. I subtracted 1 star because it doesn't "melt away makeup" as promised. I still need to use a makeup wipe before cleansing my face.
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
I love this brand, so I have tried most of their products. I like this cleanser because it really does melt my makeup off without me needing multiple steps. It smells amazing and really works.