BY SOAP & GLORY

An amazing four-in-one deep cleansing milk to purify and clarify, energize, smooth, and melt away makeup. Want healthier-looking, clearer, more radiant skin? This incredible and effective, wash-off Deep Cleansing Milk features a precise mix of peach and gojuice extracts plus Oxyginseng daily skin detox with ginseng, a natural cleasing agent from Quillaja Bark and skin conditioning and softening jojoba oil. Skin is left clean, smooth, toned and moisturized. Fragranced with our fresh minty peach with natural sage, eucalyptus and thyme oils. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Is this a good brand ? I've seen this brand a few times and I'm won...7 Answers
Terri M.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
I purchased a my first soap and glory products from Ulta. I was waiting to check out and saw the deluxe sample size of the cleansing milk and hand Cream so I decided to give them a try. I truly enjoy the scent of both of them and both perform as promised, which is why I returned to purchase the full size 👍
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
This was my go to cleanser for years. It smells amazing very gentle on the skin , and it makes your face feel & look so soft. I used this with my spin brush to really get down in my pores. Ever since they left sephora I've had a hard time getting my hands on it.
Joyce H.
Joyce H.
Rosemead, CA
Personally, cleansers are my favorite part of a skincare routine and the most important part. This cleanser in particular does the job greatly. It's extremely gentle and I would totally recommend it to others !
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN
I use it after my makeup wipe. Works great but I haven't tried using it by itself. However it takes off the remaining makeup on my face. Plus it smells like a mix drink to me! Not bad
Libby H.
Libby H.
this stuff is amazing, honestly it smells so good id want it even if my skin didnt improve with it but it did so its a super amazing product
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
soap & glory is no.1 to me , the price is good the package is so useable and thus milk is amazing
Huyen T.
Huyen T.
I purchased this on a whim, just to see if the cute packaging was worth the product inside. Andddd, yes, yes it was! It is extremely moisturizing (and that's saying something because I can't even get an oily LUSH face cream to work for me) and removes my waterproof makeup. It comes in a big bottle, which is rare for a face cleanser at this great price point, and has a good pump.The smell is insanely satisfying and fresh but be careful around your eyes. The minty formula burns just a tad if you go too crazy with it. After using it, the Cleansing Milk leaves my skin soft and makeup-free. As a heads up, if you're used to the "squeaky clean" feeling after your face is washed, this product may come as a shock to you. Embrace it though! Soaps that strip your skin are horrible for it, especially if you have dry skin like myself. I have been using it with my Mia Clarisonic once a week to help exfoliate and moisturize at the same time without being over abrasive. I've been in love :)A definite thumbs up and repurchase- I found mine at Duane Reade in NYC.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
I used to Loooove Soap & Glory products, but now I realize I only love 1 - this is not it! I used this as directed to wash off a full beat and I usually test a makeup removing product's goodness by using a cleansing cloth after. I had to use 2 FULLY (the whole cloth front and back) and it wasn't completely off. S&G could improve the quality of this remover and reduce the amount given because right now there's way too much of not even that good product. It might be good for regular drugstore makeup, but certainly not highly pigmented makeup designed to have staying power. In short, this is a no for my current needs. Now I know why I loved this brand it was good for my early 20s when my makeup matched my simple makeup and skin needs
Kellie N.
Kellie N.
Clarksville
I got this as a sample with my Ulta order and I have to say that I was very unimpressed. It says it "melts off makeup" along with cleanses, but I highly disagree. It took off my face makeup fine, but my eye makeup? Forget about it! And I used it on a very natural eye day; no liquid liner or bold colors. I also had to go back over with a cleanser because my face didn't feel clean at all. Overall it's an OKAY product, but I definitely prefer my Pond's® Fresh & Light Cucumber Cleanser & Make-up Remover 6.5 oz. Jar

P.S...... THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AWFUL! As soon as I put it on my face I wanted it off.
Paula M.
Paula M.
Pharr, TX
This product works for me to remove minimal makeup but takes a lot of effort if I have a lot on. It CANNOT be used around eye area it even states so so you'll need another eye makeup remover unlike other cleansing oils/milks that are an all in 1 product. The smell is clean peach smell a natural peach not a candy peach or anything like how the actual fruit smells like. Now I just use the wet n wild eye makeup remover and cerave cleanser twice  does the job for me so far or kojic acid soap.
Jazzmin N.
Jazzmin N.
Is this a good brand ? I've seen this brand a few times and I'm wondering if its great with sensitive/oily/ and acne prone skin?