BY SOAP & GLORY

An amazing four-in-one deep cleansing milk to purify and clarify, energize, smooth, and melt away makeup. Want healthier-looking, clearer, more radiant skin? This incredible and effective, wash-off Deep Cleansing Milk features a precise mix of peach and gojuice extracts plus Oxyginseng daily skin detox with ginseng, a natural cleasing agent from Quillaja Bark and skin conditioning and softening jojoba oil. Skin is left clean, smooth, toned and moisturized. Fragranced with our fresh minty peach with natural sage, eucalyptus and thyme oils. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Is this a good brand ? I've seen this brand a few times and I'm w...7 Answers
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
I purchased a my first soap and glory products from Ulta. I was waiting to check out and saw the deluxe sample size of the cleansing milk and hand Cream so I decided to give them a try. I truly enjoy the scent of both of them and both perform as promised, which is why I returned to purchase the full size 👍
Sophia P.
This was my go to cleanser for years. It smells amazing very gentle on the skin , and it makes your face feel & look so soft. I used this with my spin brush to really get down in my pores. Ever since they left sephora I've had a hard time getting my hands on it.
Joyce H.
Rosemead, CA
Personally, cleansers are my favorite part of a skincare routine and the most important part. This cleanser in particular does the job greatly. It's extremely gentle and I would totally recommend it to others !
Amanda V.
Duluth, MN
I use it after my makeup wipe. Works great but I haven't tried using it by itself. However it takes off the remaining makeup on my face. Plus it smells like a mix drink to me! Not bad
Libby H.
this stuff is amazing, honestly it smells so good id want it even if my skin didnt improve with it but it did so its a super amazing product
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
soap & glory is no.1 to me , the price is good the package is so useable and thus milk is amazing
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Unfortunately this cleansing milk is a miss. It smells good, the bottle is huge but if you intend to use it to remove makeup, just forget about it - even though it claims to "melt away makeup". I won't repurchase it.
Sara C.
Springfield, IL
I really like this stuff so far. I bought it because it was part of a decent promotion, and it was quite large for a facial product. It makes my skin feel very soft, and it smells nice, too. My only complaint is that it's not that great with eye makeup, but I use waterproof products so that isn't that surprising. Still, it's always a bonus when a face wash stops me from needing a separate eye makeup remover.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I was so disappointed in this product because normally I LOVE this brand. I was so excited to try this product, but it completely did not work at all for me. It didn't cleanse my face, and completely did NOTHING to remove my makeup. It literally just moved all my makeup around my face without washing any of it off. It smelled amazing, but completely didn't work. I wouldn't recommend buying this
Madison B.
I will buy this for the rest of my life. This stuff is more than I had hoped for. It was my first time grabbing a bottle of this stuff and it's amazing. It's so gentle on the skin but takes off all of my makeup at the end of the day. The best part is it doesn't leave any type of residue on my skin so I feel great about using it.
Jazzmin N.
Is this a good brand ? I've seen this brand a few times and I'm wondering if its great with sensitive/oily/ and acne prone skin?