BY SOAP & GLORY

Original Pink Body Spray - Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With FRESHBOOST24 technology, Soap & Glory's ORIGINAL PINK Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed and smelling magnifi-scent. This famous, full-on fabulous, fruity-floral features (truly, madly) deeply iconic notes of ROSE, BERGAMOT, STRAWBERRY, JASMINE and MUGUET. With a gentle drizzle of OZONE nuances, like the fresh scent of summer rain, and a tiny drop of PATCHOULI sexiness. - Original Pink Body Spray see more...

Buy on Target*
Janki B.
This is the body spray that I use every single day because it smells like a very diluted version of my signature perfume. I use it so that I don’t have to use the expensive perfume on days where I’m just going to be in class or in the library. It makes me feel clean, fresh, and it has great lasting power! I always get compliments on it and even when my friends come visit and spray it on themselves, I will ask what smells so good and they will say that they sprayed my body spray on themselves! I guess I didn’t realize how great it actually smelled until I smelled it on others! I do think the scent smells a tad bit “artificial” and “chemically” but that usually isn’t noticeable once it sinks into your skin!
Cristie F.
This one of the most unique and upscale smelling body mists you can purchase at your local drugstore. I wouldn't say it's a dupe for a particular luxury perfume because it lasts all of ten minutes on me.

The first spray smells heavily of rose and bergamont but it dries down to something weird on my skin. I love it still and use it as a room spray. At $5 from Target I can afford to do that. It's not sugary or sweet, but refreshingly sophisticated. I recommend it to anyone who wants to smell expensive without paying big bucks for it.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I fell in love with the scent of the Righteous Body Butter after receiving a sample in a subscription box. I wasn't aware that there was a separate body spray but discovered it at Walgreens. The price is amazing! The spray doesn't last as long as as perfume but that should be expected. It's a great freshener and a lovely fragrance base when I'm getting out of the shower. It does last a considerably longer time if I spray myself after a shower and then use the body butter.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This spray smells so amazing I can't even describe it! I love this product and I use it constantly. I even spray my bed sheets with it...lol it's very addictive. You should definitely hit up a Walgreens and try this stuff.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
My go to body spray! It's one of my favorite body sprays, I use it everyday! It smells amazing and it has a fruity smell which I love. Soap & Glory Original Pink Body Spray
Miranda M.
Alabaster , AL
I got this in a gift bag from Ulta and absolutely love it! It's a light, non irritating scent that's clean and yet feminine at the same time. This was my first ever it from Soap and Glory, but now I am definitely interested in trying more items by this brand in the future! If you do not like heavy, overwhelming scents and like scents that make you think "clean", definitely try it!
Cassie H.
I use this after a shower and it makes me smell like a dessert foreverrrrr! It just smells absolutely fantastic, like a sweet and buttery vanilla. Small bottle lasts a long time and is easy to hold. If I ever ran out I'd probably have to repurchase! Not a daily-use thing, but definitely use it often enough!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I bought this earlier in the week to keep at my desk at work. The scent is extremely clean and refreshing so when i'm feeling gross at the office a little spray goes a long way. It also lasts a while and can smell it on myself all day. For only $6 this is definitely something I would recommend everyone getting their hands on!
Leah B.
THIS SCENT!!! I think I love it more than some of my perfumes that cost 10x the price! It smells like a luxury perfume (seriously I get asked all the time what I am wearing when I use this, even 8+ hours later!) & costs $5!!! It's amazing, Soap & Glory truly has the best scents, this brand is such a hidden gem!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love this stuff. I just bought this at Target for under $5.00. I like the original one more than the other one only because it has a light clean semi floral scent. It lasts a while too and doesn't wear off as fast as some other sprays
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Who else loves these sprays? X