BY SOAP & GLORY

Original Pink Body Spray - Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With FRESHBOOST24 technology, Soap & Glory's ORIGINAL PINK Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed and smelling magnifi-scent. This famous, full-on fabulous, fruity-floral features (truly, madly) deeply iconic notes of ROSE, BERGAMOT, STRAWBERRY, JASMINE and MUGUET. With a gentle drizzle of OZONE nuances, like the fresh scent of summer rain, and a tiny drop of PATCHOULI sexiness. - Original Pink Body Spray see more...

Cristie F.
This one of the most unique and upscale smelling body mists you can purchase at your local drugstore. I wouldn't say it's a dupe for a particular luxury perfume because it lasts all of ten minutes on me.

The first spray smells heavily of rose and bergamont but it dries down to something weird on my skin. I love it still and use it as a room spray. At $5 from Target I can afford to do that. It's not sugary or sweet, but refreshingly sophisticated. I recommend it to anyone who wants to smell expensive without paying big bucks for it.
Janki B.
This is the body spray that I use every single day because it smells like a very diluted version of my signature perfume. I use it so that I don’t have to use the expensive perfume on days where I’m just going to be in class or in the library. It makes me feel clean, fresh, and it has great lasting power! I always get compliments on it and even when my friends come visit and spray it on themselves, I will ask what smells so good and they will say that they sprayed my body spray on themselves! I guess I didn’t realize how great it actually smelled until I smelled it on others! I do think the scent smells a tad bit “artificial” and “chemically” but that usually isn’t noticeable once it sinks into your skin!
Danii C.
i FINALLY ended up smelling this GLORIOUS fragrance...and it honestly has changed my life! it has all my favorite notes & it just smells so beautiful! it has lasted so long & it is insanely affordable, i’ll never be without this spray for as long as i live from now on!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I fell in love with the scent of the Righteous Body Butter after receiving a sample in a subscription box. I wasn't aware that there was a separate body spray but discovered it at Walgreens. The price is amazing! The spray doesn't last as long as as perfume but that should be expected. It's a great freshener and a lovely fragrance base when I'm getting out of the shower. It does last a considerably longer time if I spray myself after a shower and then use the body butter.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
This was one of my very first purchases from soap and glory and I fell in love. I still have it to this day because it’s one of those items I can’t part with. It’s just one of those things that I have to always have on hand from a freshen up smell!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I fell in love with this scent when I tried the righteous butter, so I was happy to see they had a body mist of it. I’m excited to use it! Smells amazing and is very affordable ($5 at Target!) - I can’t believe I haven’t tried this product before.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This spray smells so amazing I can't even describe it! I love this product and I use it constantly. I even spray my bed sheets with it...lol it's very addictive. You should definitely hit up a Walgreens and try this stuff.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I bought the citrus one recently and I loved it, and tonight I went to target and came across this one. I already really like the citrus one so I decided to go for this one as well and I ended up really liking it. It smells more strong and musky. And again, the price point you can’t beat.
Kathryn L.
Just recently purchased this from target and I️ love the smell! It’s light, sweet, and clean smelling without being too sweet smelling. The only negative is that the bottle is a little small. I️ wish it was larger so it would last me longer.
Miranda M.
Alabaster , AL
I got this in a gift bag from Ulta and absolutely love it! It's a light, non irritating scent that's clean and yet feminine at the same time. This was my first ever it from Soap and Glory, but now I am definitely interested in trying more items by this brand in the future! If you do not like heavy, overwhelming scents and like scents that make you think "clean", definitely try it!
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
Who else loves these sprays? X