BY SOAP & GLORY

Original Pink Body Spray - Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With FRESHBOOST24 technology, Soap & Glory's ORIGINAL PINK Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed and smelling magnifi-scent. This famous, full-on fabulous, fruity-floral features (truly, madly) deeply iconic notes of ROSE, BERGAMOT, STRAWBERRY, JASMINE and MUGUET. With a gentle drizzle of OZONE nuances, like the fresh scent of summer rain, and a tiny drop of PATCHOULI sexiness. - Original Pink Body Spray see more...

Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I have a thing for more mature smelling body sprays/perfumes and this checks all of my boxes. It smells just like the Clean On Me body wash so I feel like I'm carrying my amazing showering experience with me throughout the day. On top of everything- my husband loves it! This is definitely a scent staple in my book.
Nicole D.
Waltham, MA
If you love the scent of the righteous body butter, you need to get this body spray! Their smells are identical and I get so many compliments when I wear the body spray. I don't know how it isn't more popular for only $6!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Such an interesting scent, but really nice. Compared to their other sprays, this one does not last as long so I took off a star. But really nice sent and great price.
Joselete M.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells like the original righteous butter lotion and clean on me body wash. $6 at ulta and it is a great addition to your soap and glory collection.
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
LOVE this scent I haven't found nothing that smells close to this
This is my fav soap and glory line
Miranda M.
Alabaster , AL
I got this in a gift bag from Ulta and absolutely love it! It's a light, non irritating scent that's clean and yet feminine at the same time. This was my first ever it from Soap and Glory, but now I am definitely interested in trying more items by this brand in the future! If you do not like heavy, overwhelming scents and like scents that make you think "clean", definitely try it!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I fell in love with the scent of the Righteous Body Butter after receiving a sample in a subscription box. I wasn't aware that there was a separate body spray but discovered it at Walgreens. The price is amazing! The spray doesn't last as long as as perfume but that should be expected. It's a great freshener and a lovely fragrance base when I'm getting out of the shower. It does last a considerably longer time if I spray myself after a shower and then use the body butter.
Kathryn L.
Just recently purchased this from target and I️ love the smell! It’s light, sweet, and clean smelling without being too sweet smelling. The only negative is that the bottle is a little small. I️ wish it was larger so it would last me longer.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
This product has a great fruity/floral scent. It's what I would imagine pink to smell like. I absolutely love the smell, my boyfriend does not. I bought mine at Walgreens and the price is good! The scent will last for a decent amount of time but you will need another spritz or two throughout the day.
Kelsey L.
I loved the scent of the righteous body butter and was ecstatic when i found out that they made it into a body spray. I cannot wait until mine is delivered. The scent is amazing and super cheap!! Love that it matches my lotion!