Soap & Glory Original Pink Body Spray uploaded by Charlotte J.Soap & Glory Original Pink Body Spray uploaded by Wajiha I.Soap & Glory Original Pink Body Spray uploaded by Abi J.See all 9 photos

BY SOAP & GLORY

Original Pink Body Spray - Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With FRESHBOOST24 technology, Soap & Glory's ORIGINAL PINK Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed and smelling magnifi-scent. This famous, full-on fabulous, fruity-floral features (truly, madly) deeply iconic notes of ROSE, BERGAMOT, STRAWBERRY, JASMINE and MUGUET. With a gentle drizzle of OZONE nuances, like the fresh scent of summer rain, and a tiny drop of PATCHOULI sexiness. - Original Pink Body Spray see more...

Photos (9)
Buy on Target*
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
I love this spray! If you love the scent of the original pink body butter than you will love this! I feel like the combination of the two will leave you smelling good all day! This scent smells clean to me so I love using it one days when I just want to have a very clean smelling scent. For the price you really can't go wrong. Should last a while because a couple sprays go a long way!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin , MA
I bought this earlier in the week to keep at my desk at work. The scent is extremely clean and refreshing so when i'm feeling gross at the office a little spray goes a long way. It also lasts a while and can smell it on myself all day. For only $6 this is definitely something I would recommend everyone getting their hands on!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I have a thing for more mature smelling body sprays/perfumes and this checks all of my boxes. It smells just like the Clean On Me body wash so I feel like I'm carrying my amazing showering experience with me throughout the day. On top of everything- my husband loves it! This is definitely a scent staple in my book.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Waltham, MA
If you love the scent of the righteous body butter, you need to get this body spray! Their smells are identical and I get so many compliments when I wear the body spray. I don't know how it isn't more popular for only $6!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Such an interesting scent, but really nice. Compared to their other sprays, this one does not last as long so I took off a star. But really nice sent and great price.
Joselete M.
Joselete M.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells like the original righteous butter lotion and clean on me body wash. $6 at ulta and it is a great addition to your soap and glory collection.
fabiana o.
fabiana o.
LOVE this scent I haven't found nothing that smells close to this
This is my fav soap and glory line
Leah B.
Leah B.
THIS SCENT!!! I think I love it more than some of my perfumes that cost 10x the price! It smells like a luxury perfume (seriously I get asked all the time what I am wearing when I use this, even 8+ hours later!) & costs $5!!! It's amazing, Soap & Glory truly has the best scents, this brand is such a hidden gem!
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love this stuff. I just bought this at Target for under $5.00. I like the original one more than the other one only because it has a light clean semi floral scent. It lasts a while too and doesn't wear off as fast as some other sprays
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love love love #Soap&Glory and their #body #spray. This one has a more sophisticated #feminine scent. I also love the #pinup models that the company uses on all their advertisements. There's so much to love about their products!!