Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash, 16.9 oz

by Soap & Glory

Theres Really Nothing Quite Like It! Cleanses, Softens Moisturizes Scented with Mandarin, Lemon Orange Paraben Free Zesty-fresh and revitalising Orangeasm Body Wash is scented with fresh green mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils. With skin softening, moisture boosting properties and our exclusive MSUDS technology, Triple Tea antioxidant complex, Ginseng and Pinkpepperberry, theres really nothing quite like it!

Honestly this isn’t even a question, but this product looks like it has an incredible scent? 🥰
Is this good for dry and sensitive body? I bet it smells fabulous.
Start your review of Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash, 16.9 oz!
Gyzial B.
Bayonne , NJ
Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Wash, 16.9 oz uploaded by Gyzial B.
I love this body wash! If you want to smell like luxury definitely this one 💕 it’s so amazing
Yordanka I.
Take your shower to uplifting new heights with this gently cleansing and revitalizing Body Wash. Scented with our citrus, fruity floral fragrance with notes of grapefruit & rhubarb. Expertly designed to uplift the senses. Enriched with our multi-vitamin mix (B5, C & E) for skin that feels healthier & happier
Jennifer R.
This product line is absolutely amazing! It smells great. You get clean and it cleared up my body acne from my previous soap
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I like the feeling of this. It’s easy to dispense evenly. It has a very nice summery fruity orange smell to it and it’s kind of refreshing. I got these on clearance at Ulta along with the body butter and I’m happy with my purchase.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Really digging this body wash so far. The smell is to die for. it smells fruity, like an orange creamsicle. The scent lasts outside of the shower. My only complaint is I feel like you need to use a lot of product to wash your whole body.
April V.
Saint George, UT
Great body wash without having an overpowering scent. I’m not going to lie, I buy most of the soap and glory products for their packaging in addition to their quality products. Definitely recommend for somebody looking for a basic body wash.
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,505 reviews
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
Aubrey L.
Vienna, WV
i love this brand but the body wash doesn’t impress me. the scent is strong in the shower. but it doesn’t last. also seems to dry out my sensitive skin
Alyssa T.
Corona, CA
Soap & Glory is easily one of my all time favorite brands because of products like these. They have adorable packaging and cute stories behind them, and they all smell amazing! A great brand with great pricing
Hannah L.
Lavallette, NJ
This body wash is my favorite!! It smells so good that it makes me excited to get in the shower each day to use it! I would definitely try this because I have gotten many compliments from it! Would not want to use anything else after this!